ICouldntThinkOfAName
Taipoe

do we need more memes? (early 2017)

Taipoe has forfeited round #2.

ICouldntThinkOfAName

Pro

we haven't got enough mate
Taipoe

Con

As last year went with memes and the years before, I honestly think that we will never run out of memes since they are created by recycling old photos and change the meaning of them. I also think that we have a surplus of memes actually, since so many accounts create new ones everyday. I think the real question is that; will there be any more good memes coming? However since we aren't debating on that question, I think it's safe to say that we dont need more memes.
ICouldntThinkOfAName

Pro

You misunderstand. When speaking of memes, there are several varieties, one of which is the picture-with-words kind. When I turn to talk of memes, I am usually referring to youtube memes, as I call them. The most recent youtube meme that I have come across the "Catch me outside, how about that?" meme. We are in a shortage of youtube memes.
Posted by AetherZ 10 months ago
AetherZ
Yes, I agree. There should be more memes. Last year there was plenty of memes. 2017 is dead and has pecan pie memes whatsoever. Harambe is gone, and we need him back! Harambe! Harambe! Harambe!
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 10 months ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
I agree...