fredman
Innkeep

do you believe in the christian and Jewish tradition of the creaton

fredman has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

fredman

Pro

do you believe there is a God called Yahweh and made two people man and female, or do you believe it is a fairy tale.
Innkeep

Con

I accept your challenge.

I do not believe the stories told in the Torah or Old Testament are literal fact or hold any historical fact. These are oral traditions collected in a time when man had no idea as to how the universe worked or came into existence. These are pure fairy-tale and nothing else.
fredman

Pro

fredman forfeited this round.
Innkeep

Con

Thank you for holding the debate. Seeing as you are the Instigator I will wait to place my argument so that you may make the first argument. If you forfeit the next round I will continue with my arguments for the sake of the debate.
Posted by Agingseeker 1 year ago
Agingseeker
You seem not very bright. You cast doubt on the whole tradition, even the possibillity of it being handed down yet you say "oral traditions collected in a time when man had no idea as to how the universe worked or came into existence." but by your own assumptions you could not know that or have any basis.

We do have data and it is that data that you refuse.

I would avoid you at a party because you have no deductive powers. To argue with assurance when your whole point is that we have no basis for arguing IS ________ [ profanity suppressed ]