iamgodsonilovemygod
Cellf-Centered-Prokaryote

do you believe the true story of human who is son of god with spirits is true or fake ? lets debate

Cellf-Centered-Prokaryote has forfeited round #2.

iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

the true story of human who is son of god with spirits

a human origination is son of god and whenever human thinks he is son of god he is blessed and spirits looses from human on knowing truth so spirits forces human not to think he is son of god and live a life like normal humans live so spirits can control him who is son of god and do anything with him like they do anything with other humans. human who is son of god says why everything happens by thinking i will talk and say it to everyone in reality that i am son of god and i need something but he comes to know when he thinks and remembers that he is son of god then only every spirits comes to know it that he is son of god and looses from truth otherwise no spirit comes to know truth and even if any spirits comes to know truth and human who is son of god says he is son of human then he becomes son of human and spirits never comes to know original truth of human who is son of god as whose son he is when he thinks he is son of human.

listen to audible at https://www.youtube.com...
Cellf-Centered-Prokaryote

Con

I accept your challenge. Since you did not dictate the terms, I will give my best interpretation. We are debating whether the story of how humans were created, as told by the Bible, is true. The burden of proof is on you, meaning you have to prove that the Bible is correct. I will be arguing that the story outlined in the Bible is probably false.

Before we start, I'd like to request that this debate be based on logic. "You just have to believe" doesn't work. I also implore that you fix your grammar. It's hard to read run on sentences with no proper capitalization. Since you didn't make any argument in round 1, I won't need to make any rebuttals.
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

you didnt understood my story, i was talking about human origination is son of god but he lives like a human and when he calls his human parents papa then he becomes son of human parents but not son of god.

so i wanted to debate on original truth with the world of god, if human says papa to human parent will he be son of human or still son of god.

i hope you understood me now.
Posted by iamgodsonilovemygod 10 months ago
iamgodsonilovemygod
you already started debate i hope you will like to debate after understanding story in short which i posted in round.
Posted by Cellf-Centered-Prokaryote 10 months ago
Cellf-Centered-Prokaryote
Please use logical arguments, and fix your grammar. I don't want to debate someone who won't listen to my arguments and just say nonsense, and it's hard to read sentences that don't really make sense. Good luck.
iamgodsonilovemygod
i told you what is believe now you can tell through the believe meaning i told you and tell me whether the story of this debate is true or fake.
Posted by canis 10 months ago
canis
Thinking has nothing to do with truth. I can think anything. Understanding has nothing to do with truth. I can understand Donald Duck..Or another Donald.
iamgodsonilovemygod
believe means understanding and thinking understanding to be true. Hope it helps.
iamgodsonilovemygod
Posted by canis 10 months ago
canis
You can not debate..."believe"..
iamgodsonilovemygod
you didnt understood, the story is simple and the author wants to know if his story is true or fake and what your believe says on the story, its just few lines read and understand and answer.
iamgodsonilovemygod
Posted by canis 10 months ago
canis
There never was a story to believe.There never was a story to know....