NotLebronJames
Hayd

does god exist

Hayd

NotLebronJames

Pro

God exists and nothing can change that
Hayd

Con

I accept the debate. I will be negating the debate resolution that God Exists. My opponent will be affirming the resolution, and arguing that God in fact does exist.

I understand that Pro has the full burden of proof as he is making the affirming claims.

Definition of God: Tr-Omni, creator of the universe.
NotLebronJames

Pro

NotLebronJames forfeited this round.
Hayd

Con

I have won
NotLebronJames

Pro

Aye, you caught be slippin that last round but i'm about to go in. First off, there is no exact definition of God. For all I know you're making that up. Even I know you gotta back that up with where it came from. Second off, if you are going by your definition then you infact are saying that God does exist. "Creator of the universe", to create a universe you have to exist, therefore God does exist.
Hayd

Con

1) You did not provide any definitions first round. I was therefore obligated to provide one. If you had a problem with my definition, you should have provided one yourself, or PM'd me so that I could change it. You failed to do either or these, my definition is the commonly accepted standard definition.

2) I did not say that God exists, by definition of god, he is the creator of the universe. The definition of a unicorn is a creature with a horn upon its head, just because this is in the definition does not mean that unicorns exist. The concept of god, is that he is the creator of the universe.

In the end, my opponent has forfeited a round, and not fulfilled his sole burden of proof. I therefore win conduct points, and more convincing arguments.
Posted by NotLebronJames 1 year ago
NotLebronJames
I may be new to this ish, but don't fuk wit a rookie boi, don't sleep on me
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Invisible cookie in the lunch box / invisible god...No difference when it comes to proof/disprove..
Posted by joyelizabeth 1 year ago
joyelizabeth
ok just shut up with the dang invisible cookie crap ok cause until u can have proof that god isn't real thn u cant say that ok @canis
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
No. But who can prove/disprove the invisible cookie in my lunch box....
Posted by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
I agree 100%. Alas, my opponent is new to the site and therefore I don't expect him to have knowledge of the proper formatting and pleasantries of a debate, we must excuse from this, only his ambition can bring him farther than thus already traveled.
Posted by juuanb 1 year ago
juuanb
I think it would be wise for the instigator to first Define God to certain boundaries. If the question becomes God, force or power unseen to the world, --- does that God exist? -- we can then come to a more accurate debate. In addition, as per our English-speaking world, the definiton of the word "God" varies substantially-- many times referring to the unkown "force of good" ( many times called "Providence " in American history ) , other times referring to the key figure from the Bible. Finally, the instigator should discuss and clarify what he means by the term "exist"-- is " God present, is he living and breathing, or what does "exist" mean ?
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
NotLebronJamesHaydTied