does the shamwow work?

Con Tied Pro

From watching a video on youtube which proved that the shamwow didnt work, I have been firmly convinced that the shamwow is a ripoff. Why buy a shamwow when you can just simply use paper towels?

I would be interested to see that video, because it is possible to be "sham-scammed", Many people at fairs and swap meets, I saw a vendor of the "super-shammie" and he claimed to be shamwow, it looked like a sham wow, but it didn't work, the man I believe had one shamwow, and he was using it, it worked just as advertised, and there are many videos of it working. here are some examples

As you saw in the first video, the sham wow can pick up a good 20 paper towels worth of water.

The sham wow is proven to be a scam-wow. The sham-wow that is shown in the original infomercial states that it does not drip and can hold up to 3 times its weight. However, the sham-wow does drip and CANNOT hold 3 times its weight. Also, the sham-wows smell bad.
Pay special attention to the second video, posted by Matt G. It is funny, and proves my point.

If you can show me a video of a sham wow weighed dry, than weighed wet, wet enough to not make enough to make it drip, and I bet it will be about three times the weight, here is a live video, it shows the mess and the pudding drying.

and your other guy, Matt g he didn't use it damp, and he just did it wrong

the second guy talks weird but it proves my point, most people who don't think it works, haven't tried it damp.

Ok, so to end this debate I will say two things. First, there are better alternatives to the Shamwow. No, the better alternatives do not include paper towels. A better alternative would be to use towels, which would clean up those damp spills just as well as any shamwow could. Secondly, the price. As the women in your second video mentioned, the price of the shamwow is $30 (please correct me if i heard incorrectly) for the product, and shipping and handling. Why not buy just a $5 pack of towels from Wal-Mart?
With these two statements of why the shamwow is inferior because of the better and cheaper alternative, I stand in negation to the topic.

Yes she said 30 dollars on tv, but right there at the fair, they are only $25. yea you can get those towels from wallmart, but you need more and than means more laundry, which we all love. The sham wow is good because it can take stuff out of the carpet, can your towel do that, what about holding three times its weight? and who doesn't like to say "I have a sham wow!" yea you can get your cloth from wallmart, but when that soda spills you gotta get out that $30 dollar carpet clearner that lasts a week, so you decide.
Posted by weather 7 years ago
i give up, go to youtube and look up ShamWow Review by cmc7030
and Sham Wow! Unedited Live Real Commercial by ganymedeIV4
Posted by weather 7 years ago
ugh let me try this
don't copy and paste the stuff between the two "s

Posted by weather 7 years ago
I don't know why those 2 videos didn't work but here are the urls
Vote Placed by s0m31john 7 years ago
Vote Placed by asiansarentnerdy 7 years ago