dogs and cats get along

I am pro going on the idea that cats and dogs get along.In many situations dogs and cats will bond quite passionately and some families feel they are not complete without out at least one of each.while movies and TV shows support the common idea cats and dogs are at some kind of war,many dogs and cats live in peace across the country.I know people who breed dogs and have no problom inviting cats into the house.I live in a house current holding one dog and possibly adopting a cat this is a topic we dabated among ourselves at my house.

I agree that many cats and dogs can get along. However, it may be difficult to add a new dog, or new cat to a home where there is already one living. Animals can be very territorial and the animal that lives there first may feel threatened by a new pet and become more aggressive toward the new animal, or toward the family members.