alfredopasta22
xxLunnarisxx

dogs are better than cats

alfredopasta22 has forfeited round #2.

alfredopasta22

Pro

Dogs are better than cats because dogs fetch balls and like to run and play with there owner
xxLunnarisxx

Con

Dogs sure are cute but they are a bit dumb. I mean, they can follow orders, but so can anyone. Actually, people consider that one of the main flaws of the education system is that is teaches children to follow orders but not to be independent. Cats are very independent, and I know because I have three. I never had to teach them how to go to the bathroom nor what they shouldn't eat of of the floor, and they do follow me sometimes. I can also leave them to walk around the neighbourhood freely and be worry free because I know they will come back home. Dogs, however, are so high maintenence, they will destroy your house, you have to walk them, even if it's raining or they will do their bussiness in your house and most owners keep them restrained so they don't run away.