Snakeztheminecrafter
JarrodJP12

dogs or cats better?

Snakeztheminecrafter

Pro

Dogs are better then cats because they're mans best friend you can play ball and wrestle. You can not walk a cat but you can walk a dog. Dogs guard your property while cats climb trees and get birds.
JarrodJP12

Con

I disagree with you on that. I believe cats are better as I will present my arguments on why. One of the reasons why cats are better as they are tidies as they like there four to clean themselves and clean themselves. If you think about this dogs do not do this at all but get covered in filth. Dogs are unhygienic and cats are. My second point is that Cats are so much more quieter than dogs as Dogs bark all night and keep you up and do cats bark, well No! My last and final point is that cats chase the rodents away and keep not only themselves but the house. Cats are also more trained in going to the toilet as dog s just what is needed to be done. I could go for ages but seeing that you only have a certain amount of time I will stop here as there are millions of reasons why. Thank you for your time but I still have a lot to say.
Snakeztheminecrafter

Pro

Dogs are better then cat because they're royal cats are not. Cats put hair balls everywhere while dogs do their business not in the house. Cats sleep all day while dogs have more energy and play with humans. Cats eat birds and wild and cats go out at night and fight with other cats or run away and get run overed by a car. dogs just go to sleep and have a good night. They're good to go in the morning for a walk. Cats don't like playing or they do is sit down and eat and drink. Cats don't know tricks as dogs know.So dogs are better the cats.
JarrodJP12

Con

I am really ashamed on you on this one as all that is nonsense. Cats do not go out all night and have a good night as you have said. Dogs are also as worst a cat on birds but dogs would possible be worst as the kill or injure a lot of other things too. Cats do like a hug, a cuddle and occasional play with but they are the type of quiet pets. Cats don't need to know tricks at all as they are trained but dogs have to know tricks to be loved. Isn't that a ashamed. Cat also do not fight with other cat but if they do it is rarely as dogs fight all the time but not only to dogs but sometimes to humans. Cats don,t to be royal as what's the point. Thank you for point that have had effect on anything what so ever.
Snakeztheminecrafter

Pro

Dogs and cats are both good but dogs are more loyal as I said. Cats also sometimes don't litter in their own litter box. Dogs are known kind even if they bark all night. dogs are really friendly and can protect. Cats do nothing but sleep,eat and drink as I said before. Dogs do way more things then cats. cats also run away and some one of them don't like the house environment. Dogs are trained to do jobs and cats can't be trained. Example roll over a cat doesn't a dog does so that proves dogs are better.
JarrodJP12

Con

I am sorry but what if dogs are loyal, dogs don't really need that as it is only useful in some situations. So I disagree with you on that. Cat also do settle in to there environment as so do dogs so there is no difference there. Cats are also always more accurate at going to the toilet than dogs as it does take ages for a dog to train to do that. I would also like to say stop repeating yourself, your just stop saying the same thing each time. Also dogs bark all night it is annoying, who could stand it. Even if they are kind and friendly, cats don't do that and are also kind and friendly. Also cat don't run away as much as dogs and dogs break people's hearts when they run away. Dogs also poop, sleep, drink, eat, the same as a cat would do. So I wouldn't turn yourself down. Also if a cat can't roll over who care just because of that doesn't mean a cat is bad. My last point is that cats can be trained equally as dogs so I believe you have lost this one. Also I forgot to say there is also a chance of your dog turning on you and attacking you which result in major injury. This proves cat are munch more sensible pets to have than cats.
Snakeztheminecrafter

Pro

I see some of your sentences were repeated but only a few dogs attack their owners because they don't get treated well. Dogs do run away and some have came back but cats do don't. Most of cats don't play with you and just walk around the house. dogs follow you around the house trying to be friendly. I don't think I lost. Cats also scratch couches tables and a lot more things. You only explained what a cat does. Cats climb up trees and people have to get help to get it down. dogs just go running outside and back. a few dogs bite but average amount of cats scratch you and get marks from them. Many amount of cats look the same as dogs never look the same only if they are the same breed. So I think I haven't lost thank you very much.
JarrodJP12

Con

I disagree even if the owners don't treat there pet bad, yes this is true but there are lots of other reasons why they do this too. Some people do treat there dogs well but then do something wrong that upsets it and causes it to bite. Some dogs return but do all, well the answer is NO! Cats don't run away as much as dogs and sometimes they do return but sometimes. Carats are indeed very friendly and do not just walk around the house. They enjoy company of there owner so the go sit on there owners lap and have a nice cuddle. Yes cats do scratch couched but but not all and not a lot. Apparently dogs do seem to scratch couches, chew things, and a lot more. Not all cats too go climb trees, only rarely but dogs also get suck more difficult laces like drains. Yes cats scratch but it doesn't leave as such as a big mark as dogs do when they bite you with there sharp teeth. People have to go to hospital because of dog bites as when a cats scratches you, you don't need to go hospital as it is just a small scratch. Also lots of cats are different as they too have different breeds. Even though some look the same/similar, so do dogs. So finally this is why I believe cats are better. I am sorry that you have lost but I will explain to you what you need to have for a strong debate.
Posted by JarrodJP12 5 years ago
JarrodJP12
I would like to see you CayJenz15 to do better
Shut up
Posted by THE_best_DEBATER 5 years ago
THE_best_DEBATER
cats are better! #Meow
Posted by JarrodJP12 5 years ago
JarrodJP12
I like to continue this tomorrow and sorry for your lost in this.
Posted by Snakeztheminecrafter 5 years ago
Snakeztheminecrafter
Ok good job.
Posted by JarrodJP12 5 years ago
JarrodJP12
I am sorry for my Grammar but IPad doesn't seen to be agreeing with me so I am sorry for grammar and the time it took.
Snakeztheminecrafter
Your first time?