frankfurter50
ILikePie5

donald trump: part III

ILikePie5 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

frankfurter50

Pro

i love rapists! rapists make the world go round! sure they're sick in the head, but i just think they're fine and dandy, don't you think? rape is what this great country is all about!

i also love guys who say they'd date their daughter. foreigners should really think of "incest" when they think of our fine country, you know? it just makes sense.

racism is good too! the hood of a kkk member and the american flag go together like the american flag and apple pie! don't you think?
ILikePie5

Con

Hello judges and voters! I'm assuming that the resolution to this debate is as follows Resolved: Donald Trump will be a bad President of the United States of America. I NEGATE this resolution and therefore am on the Con side of this debate. I will defend Mr. Trump against attacks while at the same time prove that he will Make America Great Again!

I will leave this round for acceptance and proceed to arguments during the next round. I urge my opponent to clearly lay out their claims and not engage in any metaphorical or riddle filled rhetoric. Good Luck and thank you!
frankfurter50

Pro

wait... i couldn't really tell what you just said. are you going to pick on donald trump like i set you up to do, or are you going to tell us what a good person he is? i don't think you can do that if you're the con. you can't "defend him against attacks and prove that he will make america great again." that's MY job. so just sit back, relax, and enjoy.

judges, i warn you, this debate is going to illicit some serious laughter.

alright, here we are, a democrat pretending to be a republican(me) and a republican forced into being a democrat(you). here's a list of why the don is really a very good guy.

1.he's not QUITE as bad as hitler. okay, i admit, the two are VERRRY similar, but old donald is a lot more adorable, don't you think? hitler has black, dark, menacing hair, he has cuddly orange. plus, donald hasn't killed any minorities(even though he may soon).

2.the donald is honest. he's the guy who lets his profanity out without thinking, you know? he lets his words flow like niagara falls. even though he does have the vocabulary of a third grader, his profanity is that of an adult. he's very honest on his opinions of minorities, of women, of the poor. at least he doesn't lie about it. he goes all in. we need an honest guy on that golden throne.

3.he's very experienced. it's wrong to say that business and economy are separate things, even though they are. business skills are really all you need to be the leader of the united states, right? you don't need military tactics or diplomatic skills or knowledge of american laws or even love in your heart. you just need to be rich. his story isn't exactly a rags to riches story. it's more like saying that you need wealth to become president, and that nobody who grew up poor will ever make a change in the world. that's a darn good message!

4. his mind control rays are so beautiful!

i await your next argument. and please, don't try to say anything good about mister orange. i got that covered. you keep your own role.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
nah.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
I would love to debate that...
Posted by Some_Confused_Kid 1 year ago
Some_Confused_Kid
Why dont you guys do another debate over Donald Trump being a valid choice over Franks choice of candidate Pro:Pie and Con would be frank:
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
All it did was prove that you're a coward
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
well, actually, my "trick" proved my ingenuity and cleverness, so i'd say i am entitled to a BIT more status than you.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
You are a trickster, I think that evens it out
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
well, no. i think i deserve a little TEENSY bit more credit, since i didn't quit.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Exactly, it will be a tie
Posted by frankfurter50 1 year ago
frankfurter50
well, no, when you forfeit a round, the debate can never be completed. you didn't know that? it just stays the same forever.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
The debate will be a tie....