hi123
Jayredthegreat

drake is better than toga

Started: 10/3/2012 Category: Arts

hi123

Pro

Drake is much better than tyga. I mean face the facts.
Jayredthegreat

Con

To start off I would like to tell you I am in favor of Tyga not "Toga" I think going into a debate you should know what your saying. Although drake has been in the business longer Tyga has better future. Drake has more songs and probably more fans but trust me when you mess with Tyga you entering "Rack City" Tyga obviously has had some songs that made him famous in like an hour. You can tell that he has insane potential because he can really make it nasty!
hi123

Pro

Well i would like to say that some of that stuff is true, but Drake is obviously the best in the business. He has amazing songs, and an amazing rap kind of voice "I'm not sure if he took singing lessons or not" but we all know that he is the best. YOLO!!!!!!!!
Jayredthegreat

Con

You can say all of my stuff is true but none of your facts are true. It is sort of weird how you bring up how their voice sounds. I would like you to define what a good rapping voice is. I mean with what you wrote not knowing it was about drake i would think you would be talking about one direction or Justin Bieber. Like honestly if you want to talk about rap kind of voice then go listen to Darth Vader rap. I suggest that when you into a debate that you have some supporting facts rather then you opinion on his voice.
hi123

Pro

First of all i spell words right, and bring the grammar to your house. Everything I said was true. Tyga, he sings like a girl. "you are probably gonna debate that one because you also sing the same. Yo get in the game. I know you just wanna try and be the best, but you can't stop me or drake. Go play barbie with your friend Tyga.

Hey

While your at get him and your self so better a singing teacher. YOLO!!!!!!
Jayredthegreat

Con

I like how you start off saying how you spell your words right where in your argument you say "yo" Really the point of the debate was to see who was better and not about grammar. I honestly don't get why I would play with Barbie because then I would be playing with a girl pretty much like you. You don't know how to prove your points so you should go take a hike bud. We worry about the future and believe it or not Drake will not be around forever. And what singing teacher are you talking about? That was sort of random and honestly it was stupid. So I proved my point and you proved.... nothing.
Posted by haert09 4 years ago
haert09
Hello My Dear,
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile today through my mail contact mail address is
hamisikipkalye(at)yahoo(dot)com) give me your mail for easy contact send it directly to my mail box now and i will add you ok
God bless you.
Yours friend.
hamisi
Posted by Highkid420 4 years ago
Highkid420
I like how each invidual can't respect each others perspective on music. It's like there is an endless war between music lovers. And i must say, bringing up grammar in a debate is an idiotic thing to do.

But anyways, this is a perfect example of how to different people with two different perspectives on music easily can use idiotic and invalid arguments to defend their meanings.