miss.lilmama
InVinoVeritas

drake is better then jay z

InVinoVeritas

miss.lilmama

Con

well when i listen to drake he makes me agree with everything he says in most of the songs.And i his better then him and i understand him better then jay z, Lil wayne i can understand him better then jay z.Jay z is so negative in most of his songs.
InVinoVeritas

Pro

Con's Arguments:

I. Drake makes user mis.lilmama agree with everything he says. (And therefore, Drake is better.)

Response: If user mis.lilmama agrees with someone, then it does not make him/her better than someone else.

II. User mis.lilmama understands Drake better than she does Jay-Z. (And therefore, Drake is better.)

Response: If user mis.lilmama understands someone better than someone else, it does not make one better than the other.

III. mis.lilmama also understands Lil Wayne better than she does Jay-Z. (And therefore, Drake is better.)

Response: The validity of this statement is irrelevant to the debate.

IV. Jay-Z is "so negative" in his songs.

Response: "Negative" is completely subjective. And negative lyrics don't necessarily make Jay-Z worse than Drake. Moreover, the opponent does not state whether Drake's lyrics are positive or negative relative to those of Jay-Z.

---

miss.lilmama

Con

miss.lilmama forfeited this round.
InVinoVeritas

Pro

I remind the voters to remember that Con has taken on the Pro position... so, out of courtesy, I am taking the Con position.

The opponent has forfeited this round, unfortunately. :(
miss.lilmama

Con

well i didnt forfeited the round i just didnt check it.....for one i didnt mean to go for con i meant to go for pro and everything i said about drake is the best im not sayin lil wayne is better im just sayin i can understand him and you dont know nothing about drake u prolly dont know his new cd and jay z always talkin about him being god there is only one god.And he worships the devil like wow who does that, wonder why do you worship the devil?Is that ur reason why you like him?well drake is very real he does not worship the devil what so ever...so voters vote for me please i didnt mean to miss that round:):):):)
InVinoVeritas

Pro

"well i didnt forfeited the round i just didnt check it"
By not checking it and letting your time expire, the opponent forfeited the round.

"im not sayin lil wayne is better im just sayin i can understand him..."
What does Lil Wayne have to do with this debate?

"you dont know nothing about drake u prolly dont know his new cd"
The opponent made baseless assumptions here.

"jay z always talkin about him being god there is only one god"
Wait, this sentence is ambiguous. Jay-Z calls himself God or Drake God? The opponent needs to clarify.

"And he worships the devil like wow who does that, wonder why do you worship the devil? Is that ur reason why you like him?"
No he doesn't. Those are just rumors. [1] And no, I actually worship my pet goldfish Oswald (though I'm not sure how my opponent's question is germane to the matter at hand.)

"well drake is very real he does not worship the devil what so ever..."
I can't be sure that Drake is real, since I haven't seen him in person, but he probably is. And there is, indeed, so evidence that he worships the devil. Does that really make him better, though? Is devil worship necessarily an objectively bad thing?

"so voters vote for me please..."
Uhhhh.

[1] http://hiphopwired.com...

Posted by babygirl23 5 years ago
babygirl23
how do u not know who drake or jay z
Posted by miss.lilmama 5 years ago
miss.lilmama
i didnt mean to do that so voters vote for me :):):):)
Posted by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
Wait, I just realized that Con took Pro side... -.- Voters, pretend like sides are swapped. Thanks.
Posted by ConservativePolitico 5 years ago
ConservativePolitico
Big time. But I already snipes one today lol
Posted by Lord_Logic 5 years ago
Lord_Logic
Not me. I don't even know who Drake or Jay Z is.
Posted by cameronl35 5 years ago
cameronl35
Anyone else tempted to noob snipe right now?
Vote Placed by ConservativePolitico 5 years ago
ConservativePolitico
miss.lilmamaInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for FF. Also grammer and spelling goes to him because of Con's horrendous use of the English language... She used "prolly" in a debate... prolly!
Vote Placed by Hardcore.Pwnography 5 years ago
Hardcore.Pwnography
miss.lilmamaInVinoVeritasTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit = conduct to Pro. Con's arguments were underdeveloped and did not show enough depth, but as Pro did not provide any arguments, arguments is tied. Con doesn't know how to capitalize, so Pro gets S/G. Pro effectively refutes Con's arguments about the devil with a source, proving that it is a rumor. Con has no sources and pro's source is directly relevant to his refutation = sources to pro.