bigspender12
DGK22oz

drugs

bigspender12

Pro

i feel that drugs arent that bad as everyone say i mean yeah they put people in the hospital but they also calm people down and keep them from kiling people they arent a killler.maijuanna isnt bad for you in the bible it says to use all erbs i give you and weed is an erb its grown
DGK22oz

Con

Drugs aren't that bad? Depends what your talking about. When you say 'drugs' what do you mean? Any over the counter drug isn't bad by any means unless 'abused' by the user. 'Abused' is the key word, as anything that is abused is bad. If the doctor prescribes me adderall for my ADHD, thats fine. If I start snorting these pills up my nose, taking more then the required dose then yes it is bad. It doesn't matter how much work I get done or how well I focus. Marijuana? I am a personal advocate for marijuana, as I do agree it helps to calm people down, but by no means is it ok to use when driving. It impairs the mind, and could cause an accident that wouldn't have happened if the driver was sober. In that sense, yes pot is bad. As far as other drugs... there is no need to do them. Only bad things come out of it. If Heroin calms you down, thats fine but your still a heroin addict talking a substance that can easily kill you. Dont do drugs, if you do, do them in moderation or as prescribes. Please.
bigspender12

Pro

bigspender12 forfeited this round.
DGK22oz

Con

DGK22oz forfeited this round.
bigspender12

Pro

bigspender12 forfeited this round.
DGK22oz

Con

DGK22oz forfeited this round.