eagles should be forced to wear shoes

because they obviously churn too much butter in Tibet

This is a spam debate. I plan on forfeiting 1 round so that it doesn't wind up on the front page (hopefully to discourage other n00bz from posting pointless crap like this).

Meh. I'll probably forfeit the last round. Maybe not. This debate is too exciting!

Definition: Eagles - A soaring bird [1]. You'll notice that none of the other definitions for eagle apply; the rest have to do with coins, seals, etc. -- none of which can be forced to do anything. So I assume this ridiculous resolution is aimed at the only definition of eagles which applies, and that is the bird. Note that "eagles" cannot reference a player on a sports team called The Eagles or else that would have had to be specified either in the resolution or in R1 by Pro in order to not be considered abusive.

Arguments: (1) At present, there are no shoes that currently fit eagles properly therefore you might not even be able to force them to wear shoes if you wanted to. (2) Pro hasn't explained why eagles should be forced to wear shoes, and of course he cannot offer any "legitimate" arguments in the last round that can be counted, since doing so in R3 is considered bad conduct and prohibited by debating standards. Therefore, none of what he says in R3 will matter anyway and he won't even have the opportunity to try and pretend to respond to this spam debate which I doubt he is literate or intelligent enough to do anyway. (3) Forcing eagles to wear shoes provides no immediate or long-term benefit to either humans, eagles or anybody else. (4) The use of force imposes upon rights; not everybody believes that animals - including eagles - don't have rights and Pro hasn't proven that they haven't. I s'pose I'll leave it at that for now... And with no affirmative arguments to be counted, the resolution has just been successfully negated.

Conclusion: My opponent is a troll who presumably has no life and no friends outside of teh internetz, so he created this spam debate for attention because he's too insecure to see a psychiatrist or school counselor about his problem (if he even acknowledges that he has a problem). He may even be a college student, which in turn makes him more pathetic (Askbob - is that you?). Nevertheless, he obviously had no intention of arguing in a debate-like fashion leading one to presume that he took this debate for lulz @ whoever accepted this debate and tried to argue it legitimately as I have just done. In reality, I have nothing better to be doing at the moment (my girlfriend is cooking me breakfast and I'm killing time before we eat) so responding senselessly to this is really not a bother. I type fast anyway. In the end, I don't really care if Pro is lulzing away at me so lulz right back. I win. I win this debate, and I win at life. Ciao!

look what you've done.. now i have 2 debates with the same topic..

Danielle forfeited this round.
Posted by Rockylightning 6 years ago
Epic win by theLwerd
Posted by Kinesis 6 years ago
'Not even is troll free'

No, it isn't. It never was, and it never will be.
Posted by Sorrow 6 years ago
Never knew French mooses could be so humorous.
Posted by lastrequest691 6 years ago
Not even is troll free.
Posted by Cerebral_Narcissist 6 years ago
I never find these silly debates, I want a silly debate.
Vote Placed by Danielle 6 years ago