snaymansukh2004
asta

eating fruits is important

asta has forfeited round #3.

snaymansukh2004

Pro

eating fruits is very important
asta

Con

It is not important for carnivores who eat only meat.

Do I win?
snaymansukh2004

Pro

Eating fruit provides health benefits " people who eat more fruits and
vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of
some chronic diseases. Fruits provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance
of your body.
asta

Con

They are not important for sharks to eat, since sharks are carnivores. While fruits are important for some animals to consume, they are not important for all animals to consume. There are even some herbivores that don't eat fruit. I wouldn't recommend humans going fruitless but some animals don't need fruit.

# Vote Con.
snaymansukh2004

Pro

Eating more fresh fruit will help you stay away from processed food. Fruit comes from nature not a factory. The closer to nature, the better for your health. Fruits are naturally low in fat, calories, and have key nutrients that your child needs to grow. Fruit helps protect you from illnesses.
Posted by asta 3 months ago
asta
My 3rd round response is:

Your not addressing my point about it not being essential for carnivores. They eat only meat so fruits are not essential for them (https://www.livescience.com...)

# Vote pro.
Posted by asta 3 months ago
asta
Sorry about not finishing the round. I was unable to access my computer.
Posted by asta 4 months ago
asta
I tried that. If you post a question like that and someone instigates you and if you don't finish the predetermined rounds due to them forfeiting, you won't win.
Posted by snaymansukh2004 4 months ago
snaymansukh2004
kind of
Posted by asta 4 months ago
asta
Are you looking for an easy win?