Economics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

"The more cashless our society becomes, The more our moral compass slips. "

amitian
Ashfaq_Ali

Key Point: "The more cashless our society becomes, The more our moral compass slips. " The above quote is based on solid research conducted by Dr. Dan Ariely, One of the world"s most respected behavioral economists. It is clear that we are rapidly going cashless (Apple Pay, Etc. ), So this conclusion is bothersome if not downright scary. In his book The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone"Especially Ourselves, Dr. Ariely believes that cheating is contagious, And that a grou...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I blame all of you

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
Kent_Hovind

I blame all of you You know, I was circumcised And I blame all of you for that You are the reason I molest children You will never stop me I will never stop molesting children I was bullied too I blame all of you Little bit of insults here Little bit of bullying there And a part of me is lost forever I blame all of you You are the reason I have Obsessive compulsive disorder You are the reason why I am addicted To molesting children You will never stop me I will never stop mole...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Without a break

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
Kent_Hovind

Without a break In the spacious town The predator is lurking His favourite command Is without a break Molesting children without a break Kissing them without a break Sun has risen, Time has come again In the battle I go again To kiss children without a break Each molester is worth of fame Each is a soldier winning battles Each is molesting children without a break On this wide planet There is plenty of molesters and rapists Plenty of people who would molest children Without a b...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Stop complaining about rape

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
hanseo20

Stop complaining about rape I get it, You were raped A penis entered your hole and you didn't want it But I was circumcised when I didn't want it I find that to be more damaging If I was raped, I wouldn't report it I wouldn't even complain about it But I guess you are not me You keep talking about it Even when you will never get sympathy from me At best, You will give me a boner I wouldn't punish rape I get hard when thinking about rape But I wouldn't rape an adult I prefer to ra...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Revenge of an atheist

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
Kent_Hovind

Revenge of an atheist Few years ago I told my parents That I was an atheist That I don't believe in God That I think God doesn't exist They were outraged They acted as if I was possessed by a demon They quoted verses from Quran Just so that they would cure me of my illness I was outraged at their reaction In the years that followed I stopped studying and nearly failed high school I just watched child porn and played video games all day Today, Me being an atheist is their least con...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Masturbate your shame away

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
Kent_Hovind

Masturbate your shame away Isn't it interesting how fully grown people Feel shame when they masturbate How they are ashamed of their naked body So much that they have sex in dark And under the blanket I used to feel shame too When I was touching myself One of the side effects of having religious parents Is that they put shame on your sexuality They manage to do it in a lot of different ways When you watch a movie and a sex scene comes up You can see shame on their faces And you wi...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Poem about a naive 4 year-old girl

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
daddydrerek616

Poem about a naive 4 year-old girl I was walking down this dark alley of doom When in front of me, A 4 year-old girl I said to her "Well hello there pretty" She was alone and it was kinda pity I said to her "A girl like you shouldn't be out here by herself Someone might take you and keep you for himself" She said something that I didn't understand well I said to her "Why don't we go to my place" She didn't say no so guess that meant yes We arrived at my room, She was kinda blue I...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Always true and always right

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
What50

Always true and always right I have molested children This will always be true It was true in the past It will be true in the future It is always true and always right Even if I die, I will still molest children Even if you lock me up, I will still molest children Nothing can stop me from molesting children Nothing can undo that what I have done Nothing can stop that I molested children You can do to me whatever you want But remember that you are just another human Who says I am n...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The slippery slope fallacy

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
RMTheSupreme

The slippery slope fallacy I was told that if you start doing evil things You will become more and more evil You will start rationalizing evil And more evil deeds with follow As a little boy I discovered masturbation It felt good I felt happier than ever before But I felt that there is something more Something further Then I started watching porn And started watching it oftenly I felt better than ever before Then I sought younger and younger actresses Looking as young as children...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I started watching child porn again

TRUMPMAGADONALDS
ComradeAlexander

I started watching child porn again In the middle of a hot summer days Molesting children gets harder I walk around the town a lot But moments are scarce Instead, I decided to stay at home To stay at home and watch child porn I masturbate to it and get pleasure I don't pay for it, It is free And I am not hurting anyone I am still committing a crime A crime without victim So don't stop me now I am living the life in peace If you don't like it Just know one thing It is better tha...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago