Economics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The year 3000 will not be seen by us sapiens

Brian123456
TheSymbiote

I go for my argument. Pending for con to accept...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Socialism is the way forward

avneet.sinha
SoundCandy

First round is acceptance only. DO NOT post arguments in round one. The debate will start in round two....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

can bananas walk

anthonysluggett
Lee001

well to start off with as everyone with a basic year 4 knowledge would know that plants also are alive this means that bananas can in fact walk. In fact they are pacey walkers The reason that this debate will be a tough one is bananas actually only walk at night when they are still attached to their tree (as they are still alive when they are connected). Only a few lucky viewers have ever seen this occurrence but it is in fact been seen. My source will be the kid show 'banana in pyjamas' t...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is Obama upholding the principals of the declaration of independence?

lynn806
FreedomBeforeEquality

i am unsure i do not like him as a president but i want your opinions...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Socialism vs Capitalism Which is better

justiceandtruth
frostyclaw

1st round con argument, rebuttal, then conclusion...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Vegetarianism is the only ethical choice in the 21st century.

yejuneyoon
PaoPao

I think that vegetarianism is the only moral choice in the 21st century because eating meat is becoming a huge problem now. First, to produce all that meat, large areas of land have to be used to grow the animals, when they can actually be used for something more important, like planting trees to save the nature or other stuff. Also, lots of people are becoming overweight, and that can be a large problem of the 21st century. There will be twice as many people in hospital, and that can be disastr...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should obama be able to stay in office after everything he has done to the United States

libralisthegame
JollyTodd

after everything that Obama has done to our country such as mess with our health care and derive the less fortunet but yet we still want to let him stay since he has been in office the United States has went under more than we already were. we know have ebola on American soil and which is supposed to be illegal because ebola patients are supposed to but on a ship in the middle of the ocean or underground in a contanmint center where they are not our soil we know have it in our hostpital let that...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

God is Black****

Blackangel
Man_Of_Few_Words

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following لا إِلَهَ إِلا الل&#...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Economic Freedom ought to be valued over economic equality

SpiffyTexan
geothermal

As the nobel prize winner in economic science FA Hayek stated, "Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order." It is because I agree with Nobel prize winner in economic science F.A. Hayek that I must affirm the resolution resolved: that In the realm of economics, freedom ought to be valued over equity. Before we jump right in I wou...

Voting Period
22 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Paper Money Should Be Eliminated

jimboslice22
IronCurx

The first round should be a brief overview of your view on the target statement. The second round should contain an organized and sequential list of supporting arguments. The third round should contain rebuttals to your opponent's arguments. The final round should be dedicated to your conclusion and thoughts on each debater's content and performance. I think this should be a fun and original debate. I'm interested to see how it goes! Overview: The economy is capable of relying on a syst...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago