Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Whether students would be legally responsible for bullying if it resulted in the victim's death.

eRockinLove

A bully should be illegally responsible. Bullying is considered as a law offence already when to are the reason why other people day....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 27 Minutes Ago

Should students have to wear uniforms to school?

ThatLezChick
Sarasaz

Same rules First round is acceptance. Rounds 2-4 are arguments and rebuttals and round 5 is for closing arguments no new arguments. Good luck. You ready?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should different levels of Students be in Different grade levels?

Clutcher04
LayneFearing

Should the smart and dumb kids be in the same class or should they be split up into different classrooms, Witch is the best?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Uniformns

wolfjay
abasler029

I really believe that there should be no school uniforms needed because have you ever been in a classroom situation where someone got kicked out because they weren't in uniform? this happens a lot so if i could get enough votes I could write a letter to the president that there should be no uniforms. SO WHO AMONG YOU IS WITH ME???...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Should Evolution be Taught in Schools?

Tyler_Putney
HACKS

Evolution is now globally accepted as a unifying theory of biology. This debate will highlight the reasons why or why not evolution should be taught in schools, its impact on students, and the information it provides. The format for this debate will be as follows. Round One: Acceptance Only, No Arguments Round Two: Opening Arguments, No Rebuttals Round Three: Second Arguments, Rebuttals Round Four: No New Arguments, Rebuttals, Closing Remarks If you wish to accept, I would like a serious...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should schools be able to ban certain books?

becboo1010
livyrocks10

Schools should NOT be able to ban books. Banning books goes against our first amendment: freedom of expression. I feel as though librarians and teachers should be able to use common sense and not add certain books to the library/class in the first place, but once the book is there, it should be there for good. Parents should also monitor what their children are reading, but they shouldn't have the power to ban it from everyone. Book banning promotes the idea that one person's opinion is the only...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

ThatLezChick
Sarasaz

This is a debate on whether students should have to wear uniforms in school. First round is acceptance. Rounds 2-4 are arguments and rebuttals and round 5 is for closing arguments no new arguments. Good luck....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Should dog pounds be banned

Ellalovescleo
Peili

Us as humans should act humane, right? Well then why do we kill unwanted dogs at pounds!? Would you support this behavior?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should schools give students laptops?

tooashlieforya
epicmaster1234

Should schools give students laptops? I am against this ordeal. Why give students laptops if you block or monitor what they do? If you're a computer geek, you can get past the firewall pretty easily. So why give us laptops if we can get past the firewall used to "block" sites that are not "educational"? Well, there's a problem in this ordeal with educational. You are playing a game like tetris to strengethen memory a...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should schools make homework optional?

TheDeafCreeper
RottingCreepers

I think schools should because some students don't need homework. When I was in school I never did homework, but still passed all my tests. The only bad grades I got were on homework. That is my argument for why schools should make homework optional....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago