Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I am the better student

beansarefun
Stormlight

I am, with 100% certainty, the better student. My grades are higher, my grades are higher, and my grades are higher. I'm better than you, but just try to prove me wrong....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should schools teach mythology?

DayDayJones87
Okaydoka

I am currently writing a report on the subject for my school that does not currently have a course on mythology. We learn about it some in classes like "Cultural Geography" when we are talking about Greece or Rome or something like that, but other wise all my knowledge about mythology is from library books and the internet. I would love some incite on the matter from an older person (i.e. a graduate). First round acceptance round, other two for debating I look forward to debating with you!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

More lunch time in schools

battleshipguy
flyboarg

Schools.should promote more lunch time in schools....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

why we should have future geared resources

anonomys360

students should be allowed to take future geared classes so that they can be prepared for college or for the future in general. wv policy 2510 states that students midlle school to high school classes are required to take health for 9 weeks and physical education for 18 weeks. they also state that they don't have enough money to pay extra staffs. so my idea is that employees can take classes over the summer so that they can teach their subject and a future skill. because lets all be honest music...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should children be home schooled instead of going to public school?

ryu77
Deondrase

I believe that children should be home schooled instead of going to public school because I feel that public school doesn't teach all of the basic life skills that are needed to thrive in the world. Home schooling I believe is unbiased and anything can be taught to the children by the home schooling instructor, including academics, life skills, and skills for worst-case scenarios. Public schooling I believe is biased because it mainly only focuses on academics, and it skips over basic life whats...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

all living things should go to jail

Okaydoka
icebeartheawesome

all living things go to jail except bears...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

should schools offer sign language in addition to foreign languages?

Mgomez225
cmontes26

"Hi,where can I find the restroom?" This simple sentence might be something non complex to ask or answer however for someone who is deaf it is very difficult to ask this simple question. Communication is an important aspect of our lives, without it we wouldn't be able to send or receive information. Schools see the importance of this but many just offer language studies in Spanish,French,German, and Mandarin Chinese. Most will think isn't that enough? Well most schools leave out a part of our po...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gender equality

OlyaR
Debate_and_conquer

Nowadays, the term gender equality is widely used, but I think that sometimes people can mixed it up with the term equality of rights. In my opinion, gender equality is one of the most important aspects of life, where women and men receive equal opportunities and responsibilities in various spheres of life. Can we achieve gender equality in our everyday life? Let"s try to puzzle it out. First of all, let"s analyze the description of gender equality, men and women should have equal opportunities...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should students be allowed to use cellphones in school?

EC12
shelley_m

Students should be allowed to use cell phones in school because they can become useful as an academic tool. According to familyeducation.com, an article by Maya Cohen stated that having a cell phone could give students opportunities to use academic learning programs to help them study or practice material that they learning in the classroom. -65% of students bring their cell phones to school despite having a no cell phone policy according to www.familyeducation.com. Students should be able to...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

College Dining Hall Hours and Meal Swipes

caitlyngirl10
QMCGaming

Should college students receive more than 14 meal swipes per week for $2,765.00 per semester?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago