Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

why do teens have sex so early?

chris.milton11
Pfoggs

why do teens have sex so early...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

we should play outdoor games .

pathak
Tough

I feel that rather than wasteing time at home we should go out and play...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Keep Rebel Flags In School!

Mercedes2017
Blazzered

In Saline County Harrisburg, Illinois High School, there was a students who was in History class when his teacher told him that his shirt offended her; so she gave him the option to go and change his shirt of leave the schools grounds. The student was very upset and left the school. Everyone who had witnessed it was furious with the teacher and they decided that they would go and start Rebellions against the school. Later in the week the Principal of the school made it a new dress code rule to n...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Mathematical ambiguity when accepting 0.99...=1

OneOfNone
SimLeek

This is my very first debate here, and in it I will attempt to show that, while for practicality 1 = 0.99..., theoretically this does not always quite yield true. I shall present an argument in favor of this, and will be open to criticism. The Argument: 1 = 0.99... Where f(1) is well defined: f(1)=f(0.99...) must hold. Let f(x) be the digital root of x. f(0)=0 f(0.9)=f(0+9)=f(9)=9 f(123.64)=f(1+2+3+4+6)=f(16)=f(7)=7 f(99)=f(9+9)=f(18)=f(1+8)=f(9)=9 (This is how a digital root is fo...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are cell phones safe?

debate-master1
Maliza

Hello, today we have 3 rounds. 1. Acceptance2. Arguments3. RebuttalWe will be talking about if cell phones are safe. I will say they are safe, and my opponent will say it isn'tRules1. Acceptance Only( No definitons or Status Quo.)2. No forfeiting3. No trolling4. No flaking5. If you not follow the rules, 7 points will go to the opponent. ...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

This house would open a kindergarten in geriatric hospitals

damonios99
brianjustin3709

What do you think will happen if we open a kindergarten in the asylum for the elderly? The age gap between these little kids and the elderly is copious. However these two groups can help each other just by having conversations and doing activities together. Kindergarten children are like pure water. However the elderly are like well-saturated beer, who experienced the bright side of life as well as the bitter taste of life. I am a firm believer that these two groups can affect each other in a...

10 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is is worth going to college before work?

SketchyColour
lyokowarri0r

It is worth going to college because it gives you a broader perspective of the world and gives you a direction in life...

3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

science and technology eat up creativity

avani
Maliza

Science and technology as brightly said by someone,"science of today is technology of tomorrow". I feel science is a creativity of human brain itself. It is we the humans who invented this. So in what case would it destroy creativity?????...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Whether or not High School students should get recess.

DrumGuy18
The-Voice-of-Truth

Yes, i do think high school students should get a recess period....

4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

3minem iz th bet raper

ADHDavid
Tough

hai i wil argue imnem i s bes rap artiist....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago