Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

drinking and driving

lovey217
Wylted

drunk drivers leave the scene without a scratch when they kill a person or hurt someone badly....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Dogs

indysurfin
Gods_Servant

Dogs are the best pet to own....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Uniforms should be banned from schools

AmaniA
funnycn

I stand against this argument, school's should keep the uniform policy. Uniforms give someone an idea of which school the student is from. It also keeps you safe in some ways and gives a sense of belonging to the student. It may also symbolise the age or grade level of the student. For example, let's take the school UWCSEA. For the infant grade they have light blue shirts, middle school green shirts, Junior high school, blue shirts, and senior high school, white shirts. That way we know which...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The Earth is round

3177318
Uberdragon

For those of you who still thinks Earth is flat or if you're up for a REALLY good challenge, please feel free to accept. There will be 3 rounds: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-3: Open argument formality not required but evidence are! You are allowed to post anything that you think will help support your argument. Good luck....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

all institutions of higher should adopt technical and vocational training

endemera

institutions of higher learning play a pivotal role in the proper establishment of the economy and the basic social life on any individual. thus students are suppose to be equipped with the practical know how on how to execute certain duties. practical advantage enables one to start his own work shop or be very much acceptable in the working industry for less time is required to train personel...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should Standardized tests be eliminated? logical answers

FrankD
Zanomi3

Standardize testing SHOULD be eliminated. I am a Junior in a NJ high school, I'm not sure about other states, but here we take the HESPA and if you do not pass the HESPA you do not pass high school. Which I think is ridiculous because for someone like me who is smart but is bad at taking tests is not fair. Also because they are changing the HESPA to something a lot harder called the PARKK, which will be really hard to pass. And I think it's ridiculous for someone like me who gets great grades to...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The Fault In Our Stars should be banned from all public schools

tennistanner
whiteflame

First round is acceptance. This is regarding the novel by John Green....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Schoolchildren should have a uniform dress code

republicofdhar
3177318

Students are defined as school going children and youths ranging from the age of 7-18. The format of the debate is Round 1 - Acceptance Round 2 - Opening Arguments Round 3 - Responses to Opening Arguments Round 4 - Defense of Opening Arguments and Conclusion. Please do not accept the debate if you are likely to forfeit any round at all. I look forward to the debate....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Censoring history books for high school students should not be allowed.

Geneiveve
happycman

School boards should not be allowed to pick and choose the history that is taught to students. There are some school boards that believe students should not be taught the parts of US history that "condone civil disorder, social strife or disregard of the law." It is essential that our students are taught the full spectrum of our history. http://www.cpr.org/news/story/heres-whats-behind-jeffco-history-curriculum-protests#sthash.8yfaVvc2.dpuf...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

How many years of training do you think is needed to become a good internet professional?

KellyQuinn
Jedi4

I have taken up some internet marketing responsibilities for my brother-in-law’s organization and am confused whether I should do some training before. Is it useful to do some course for search engine optimization? Have been looking at this useful source- http://bit.ly/seo-2014-book...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago