Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should schools have summer assignments?

Asriel_Dreemurr
AWESTARK

Schools should not have summer assignments, these are assignments to be completed over summer vacation. This is summer VACATION and vacation generally means a break from work, so how is it a vacation if we have to do work?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Are parents clueless about child predators on the internet?

nabilahizzati
Comeatmebruh666

Are parents clueless about child predators on the internet?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

The Allies could have won World War 2 without the Soviet Union

Bored_Debater
Foucault

1. The Soviet Union doesn't join the Axis nor makes war with the Allies, they stay neutral throughout the entire war. In this debate, the Soviets are as neutral as Switzerland was in the Cold War. 2. The Allies consist of all the nations that was on the Allies side minus the Soviet Union, with all powers and capabilities unless we've agreed to restrict certain powers and capabilities in the comments. 3. Axis nations consist of the nations that was apart of the Axis pact. This is, Germany...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Corporal punishment in schools.

DonutQueen
bearski

Round 1: acceptance only! round 2 speaker 1 (me): present argument/case round 2 speaker 2 (you): present argument/case NO REBUTTING IN THIS ROUND YOU MAY NOT ATTACK MY CASE IN ANY WAY YOU MAY ONLY PRESENT YOUR CASE. round 3 speaker 1: attack your case round 3 speaker 2: attack only case not my rebuttal. round 4 speaker 1: attack/defend rebuttal round 4 speaker 2: attack/defend rebuttal round 5 speaker 1 : conclusion round 5 speaker 2: conclusion I do not believe corporal punishment sh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

As a parent, selecting a school is the most important choice you will make in your child's life

danielkhan
GHax10

Subject: As a parent, selecting a school is the most important choice you will make in your child's life ........................................................................................ I am against this statement (CON), I believe that there are numerous other defining factors that parents will make choices on during their child's developmental years. Regardless of whether these decisions are consciously or subconsciously made, it is of my opinion that one of these 'choices' wi...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

India becomes a great country in future.

SaiSathwik
Stupidape

India cannot become a great country in it's future. The present situation in India is very worse. As compared to other countries, india is very poor in many fields. The leaders of India are selfish and could not develop it. I think that the state of India worsens in future.Many leaders like Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi etc. imagined the future of India very nicely but their imaginations are wrong. India could not develop until it's people becomes unselfish and think for India like of great...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Tenured teachers don't always deserve protection from unions

lilmissmer
bearski

Unions sometimes protect teachers that shouldn't be protected. Some teachers are stuck in a rut, "babysitting" until retirement, or getting complaints and being shuffled from school to school. They can't be fired and so they continue to take up space that could be used for younger/newer teachers with incredible ideas and innovative lessons....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

summer reading project

themarryonet
kpos1001

summer reading products makes kids read....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should electronic devices be banned in college

juliejewws
amanjn

I believe electronic devices should not be banned because its a necessity when it comes to college....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

School IDs

MadLeigh890
Kieran.NYC

Today I came home crying, wanna know why? they made me use his snack money to pay for a temporary ID! I believe that people/kids should not have to bother about IDs, now for work OF COARSE, but NOT, for school....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago