Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Single-sex schools are better than multi-sex

MasturDebatur
Shadow-Dragon

I'm drawing a blank and for whatever reason can't think of the word for more than one gender.What I'm talking about is the idea that schools with one gender (male/female) are more beneficial to their students than schools that have both genders.I am against this idea.Schools should have both genders. I will go into more detail once Pro accepts.I have made this a short d...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Homework Interupts Home Life

Delons
KalleS

1st Round - Acceptance 2nd Round - Starting Arguments 3rd Round - Additional Arguments / Rebuttals 4th Round - Rebuttals and Closing Statements (No New Arguments) Thanks and good luck! In a nutshell, does homework take away from your free time? Does it get in the way of being home? Should homework be eliminated so that home and school is separated? Definitions: Homework - Work to be specifically done at home, does not include projects / work that was not finished in class Inter...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Emotion manipulation equals votes

Max.Wallace
BobTurner

If you seek the power of political correctness you will appeal to emotions of the masses....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

should kids be home schooled?

catlady123
aburk903

Kids these days are not getting to proper education. They are being home schooled leaving them the opportunity to maybe learn quicker or more. Going to either private or public school teaches them how to interact with people to teach them people skills. I believe that kids should not be home school unless certain circumstances....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

The alphabet doesn't have a true order.

gumshoe
duck_swag1

We tend to put the alphabet in an order easily singable to the song twinkle twinkle little star. Is that actually the right order? Look down at your keyboard. Is that any less accurate of an order? Man put the alphabet in the order it is. What about this random order? s n e v t c h w k f o y r z j i p q g a x d m u l b In all reality, the alphabet is 26 letters long. Those letters were put into an order. Society has demanded that we recognize it in that said order....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Complete the Sentence

SCOTSKNIGHT12
Boooo72

My name is Bob, and I'm......

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

caste schedule is right or wrong

sport
codemeister13

caste is biggest problem for education...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

School is necessary

Mr.Lincoln
Mikal

I will argue that without school, society would not function...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

the education system

namithmsd75
Aerogant

the system of recent education is degrading the students about their future...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

HJHS vs DRJHS

Armysoul88
seraphobia

HJHS is better in the academic category and the athletic department. We are an A rated school and a friendly community of students. We thrive in education and athletics every time and every day....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago