Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Test

abdullah000001
laurensboiii

Hi This is my first comment on any website your content forced me to appreciate you have to say that you have such awesome writing skills your topic is amazing keep up the good work Best regards Thanks...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Ontario Government Taking Consent Out Of Sex Ed Classes.

fxcking.spencer
laurensjohnnyboi

I think that Doug Ford should keep in learning about consent in sexual education. Why? Because consent is the MAIN thing when it comes to sex. The first priority. Kids need to learn about this so less sexual assault happens, And so kids know what they are getting into and that it is ok to say no. Not only is he taking out consent, But is taking out same gender sex, Safe sex, Periods, Body parts and just sex in general. Kids need to know how their body works, And that the changes they are going t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bullying is bad

alitar
FanboyMctroll

I think bullying is bad...

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Schools and Libraries Should Not Be Allowed to Ban Books

shanmccubb
HurricaneStorm37

My argument is that schools and libraries should not be able to ban books. Con is debating that schools and libraries should be able to ban books. I will let Con go first. Lets begun. (This is my first debate. If you see me doing something wrong, Please correct me. Thanks! )...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The internet is responsible for the increase in mental health issues in youth.

stephaniesoraghan13262
tianastrano

It can create a sense of community facilitate the support from friends encourage people to seek help and share information and resources improved ability to share and understand the feelings of others information, Support, Or treatment can reach people who might not otherwise have easy access Facebook recently launched "proactive detection" artificial intelligence technology that will scan all posts for patterns of suicidal thoughts, And when necessary send mental health resources to the u...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rubik's cubes should be allowed in schools

MoonFire
fortnitehype

Rubik's cubes should be allowed in school because if you like to fiddle with stuff, A Rubik's cube is great to fiddle with....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Students should not be forced to go to school

angrycupcake
Pkb123

Comment your opinion about that....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

School pupils shouldn't be punished with detentions. They are practically imprisonment.

Robertturner03
hi234

Teachers nowadays are giving out way to many detentions leaving students liable to more, Is this acceptable. I would like to welcome my opponent to this debate on a ever lasting topic. Debate starts next round....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Age pf Exploration or Age of Exploitation?

MeehanSS7
kyleniel

Should the period known as the Age of Exploration be called the Age of Exploitation instead?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Volunteering should be a requirement for highschool graduation

biancairg
Tikiroo

It is true that school must play the most important role in every teenager"s education and this is what it does: offering students a wide range of subjects and helping them build their general knowledge, Encouraging them to think on their own and many other things which are meant to shape their mindset and develop their intellect. However, This institution shouldn"t interfere in people"s private life and shouldn"t transform this act of charity into a requirement. This action asks for loyal a...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago