Education Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

jhon

Life52
That_guy_with_a_life

....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

schools don't allow you to have fun

acidartifact
Life52

im not allowed to be a man and have fun because people are to sensitve...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should school days be shorter? Attempt #2

Dpowell
fred70

Debate Rules: * No trolling * No unreliable sources (i.e. Wikipedia) * No foul language Debate Schedule: * First Round- Acceptance * Second Round- Initial Arguments * Third Round- Rebuttals and Further Arguments * Fourth Round- Last Words....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Should the US Military have a draft ???

jlimmer02
lannan13

PRO: However the draft would be dangerous, the US Military needs to have a draft because the was is going to be horrible. CON: Yes many people choose to go to the war or the military the people that don't join voluntarily shouldn't have to go....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Homework Should Be Banned

ellieodris
opinionatorr

Homework Should Be Banned Madam Chairperson, Adjudicators, Members of the proposing team, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Ellie O"Driscoll and I am delighted to oppose the motion "Homework Should Be Banned". Homework should not be banned! The average man works 8.4 hours per work day while the average woman works 7.7 hours per work day. We need to be prepared for the hours we will be introduced to in the future. In Ireland, one primary school day is around 5 hours 40 minutes. Homework is add...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Trust is the most important factor in friendship

dothuyquynhnhu
Jocularly_Solemn

nhjihakshdkhkahdkhk kahjdkjhkshaldhkcmnbgjhgdkgakjhdgf,bcjsgjdhgkjgjskacnmbakgflkwgigfgkkahkjmbcmnb...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Schools should start later.

O.John
BerryBoop

Good Afternoon My name is John. Based on the topic, I strongly believe that schools(not including university) should start later. According to the statistics, the National Sleep Foundation found that 60% of teenagers under the age of 18 complained of being tired during the day, and 15% said they fell asleep at school during the year. Thus, I strongly support the notion that schools should start later because of more sleep time at night and more study time in the evening. First of all, school...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

HomeWork

pitifulcat504
casey.mcewan

Homework teaches students how to set priorities. Homework helps teachers determine how well the lessons and material are being understood by their students. Homework teaches students how to problem solve. Homework gives students another opportunity to review the class material. Homework gives parents a chance to see what their child is learning in school. Homework teaches students that they have to do things, even when they don"t want to. Homework teaches students how to take responsibilit...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Do you Think Bullying Is Being Dealt With Appropriately At Schools

thebillydebates
rczales

Me as a student I personally do not think schools are appropriately dealing with bullying at schools, with all of these anti-bullying campaigns, I think all of them are just so we stop worrying about the issue....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Reasons why I dislike school

KingofTheSkullServants
devcoch

Setting word limits are stupid. For example, if I make my point in one to two pages, why are you forcing me to write 5 pages of something I already made my point on in much less writing. This is made especially bad if you're given a certain topic. For example, I have to write a 10 page essay on why infused jazz music has mad music rise back up. Basically, if I've made my point, let me just turn my essay in, don't set limits. Speaking of certain topics, why would you give them. There's a very lik...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago