Eggetalsm0ke
subdeo

eggs are both fruit and vegatal

subdeo has forfeited round #3.

Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

Henlo stinkies it is I the world leader in egg research. I have a masters degree in eggnog. I believe eggs are both fruit and vegatal becuaes when you plant a live chicken it grows into a vine which grows multiple large eggs which grow into chickens but when you plant a egg the yolk acts as a seed and grows a tree. this tree produces many eggs . harveyjason is my dad and i will avenge him. http://www.debate.org...
subdeo

Con

First of all, could you state a peer reviewed study that indicates you alleged facts are true? Or, if it is more convenient, could you at least give me a picture of an egg vine or egg tree?
According to Google, a fruit is defined as, "The sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food."
An egg violates this definition on several counts. First, an egg comes from a chicken, and not a plant of any kind. Secondly, An egg contains no seed. No part in the egg could fit this description. The yolk? No, it is a lump of nutrients used to support the embryo. The allantois? No, it is a sac of blood vessels that allows for respiration and excretion. I"m sorry my friend, the egg is neither fruit nor vegetable.
Vote Con!!!

[1] Information on the egg based on:
Exploring Creation with Biology, p. 497, Wile and Durnell, 2nd Edition, " 2005 Apologia Educational Ministries
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

no no no you have it all wrong chickens come from eggs which come from trees or vines depending on what was planted.
plus egg yolk technicaly seed
you are wrong silly eggless man
subdeo

Con

Excuse me, but YOU have it all wrong. You are just begging the question here. Could you provide one ounce of evidence to support your claims?
Eggetalsm0ke

Pro

Egg= fruit and/or vegatal
hummus=meat
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 9 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@subdeo Check out my new debate topic "Bryan Mullins: The Roast Game, Families Were Eating Children as a Christmas Roast for 19 years"