bhatia
Ayyuba

english is better than hindi

Ayyuba

bhatia

Pro

Hindi is only the native language of India it would not work if you interact in English at a global level.Hindi cannot help you in an foreign country. English is necessary for all legal procedures and its a basic necessity in all fields.Also without knowing English language it is very hard to get jobs in a good sector at a good post.Also English language brings you more status and shines like a crown on your head. Youngsters feel so proud while interacting in English. Anyone not knowing English is not able to survive in this 21st century.
Ayyuba

Con

Pro says: "Hindi is only the native language of India it would not work if you interact in English at a global level.", and I raise the point that mere recognition does not make a language better or worse. These premises are completely subjective. One language is not better than the other. Next, pro says: "Hindi cannot help you in an foreign country." My contention: It can help you in some countries such as India and in other parts of the world where Bharatis go to work. Bharati is Hindi for Indian lest the audience be confused. Next, pro says: "English is necessary for all legal procedures" and "its a basic necessity in all fields", and I say: 1. using the term all is a little dramatic. If English was the only productive language, we would all speak it, and to the being needed in all fields: the same contention plus the fact that the performing arts community in India and various parts of the world make Hindi a widely used language. Next pro says: "Also without knowing English language it is very hard to get jobs in a good sector at a good post." I say: Tell that to the French, the Spanish, Italians, Arabs Greeks, I think you get the picture. If you pay attention to anything I post pay attention to this: every language has a function, good or bad. Pro says: "Also English language brings you more status", and I say: this is true, but it does not make English better or worse. Languages do not posses value outside of what they give them. Pro says "shines like a crown on your head." I say: I feel that this statement is a tad dramatic. It's okay that you like English better, I myself prefer Hindi and Arabic, but they are not better than English. Do you see what I am saying? Pro says: "Youngsters feel so proud while interacting in English. Anyone not knowing English is not able to survive in this 21st century." I say: the same can be said about any language. Pride and value do not come from outside sources, but from ourselves. If you can be proud while speaking English, you can be proud while speaking another language. You value does not change, only your attitude. Thanks for a good debate, I await your response.
bhatia

Pro

bhatia forfeited this round.
Ayyuba

Con

Ayyuba forfeited this round.
bhatia

Pro

bhatia forfeited this round.
Ayyuba

Con

Ayyuba forfeited this round.
Posted by aviralk 3 years ago
aviralk
ye madarchod aise log agar apne bhaarat mein rahenge to bharat kabhi bhi safal nahi ho payegi!!!! sale agar english global ho sakti hai to humari hindi bhi ho sakti hai.............. baat karta hai salaa..... mc bc bkl mkl
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
bhatiaAyyubaTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.