Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Batman would not defeat Goku in a battle

gametimer
Benson1

First round is acceptance....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Minutes Ago

Rainbow Dash vs Applejack

Varrack
mystery_man43

Resolved: As opposed to Applejack, Rainbow Dash is the best pony.Pony: a typical character in the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Here's a picture of the two characters. Rainbow is on the left; Applejack on the right:

9 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Which has the deadliest bite? Zombies or Vampires?

gametimer
Lexus

I'm for the zombies. By "bite" I mean infection rates....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Aliens vs Predator: Aliens win

gametimer
cads

I am on the Alien side. First round is Acceptance. No wikipedia sources btw....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Batman would not defeat Goku

gametimer
Karnathan

First round is acceptance....

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is mystic gohan stronger than ssj4 goku?

gametimer
IllogicalThinker

Bring what you have to the table. No wikia sources. Mystic Gohan is Gohan's full potential. I debated with my friends for days. But I need more votes to argue this point....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Cats are better than dogs

Jazzygirl01
Tatedabeast

Cats are better than dogs because cats are very furry and love fish. There is also a famous cat called Grumpy Cat who has at least above 1 million subscribers. Cats are also used in beauty contests and competitions to win medals. Many people keep cats for company and dogs always get dirty and never clean their selves up cats make sure they are all clean before jumping on the bed to snuggle next to you. I adore all cats and if you would like to get a cat then go to Paws n Claws right next to...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Game of Thrones Debate ** Season 5 Spoilers**

wrichcirw

**Warning, massive spoilers ahead. If you have not watched Season 5 and do not want any surprises to be spoiled, do not continue reading.**This debate is impossible to accept. If you'd like to debate this topic, please leave a comment or PM me, thank you.BackgroundThis debate is apparently now part of an ongoing series I am hosting about polarizing topics on the HBO TV s...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

DC is more child friendly than Marvel is.

ClashnBoom
AlphaZalgo

Full resolution: The comic book company DC is more child than the company Marvel is. First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

should cartoon network have adult swim after 8:00

20stjohd
ISuckAtThis

though 8:00 is considered a kids "bed time", should people take the extreme risk of a kid watching content that is extremely inappropriate for children?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago