Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

PowerPikachu21
Skylandersfan1111

This is me and my sister's (Skylandersfan1111) first debate. We agreed on Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat. I'm with Street Fighter, and my sister is for Mortal Kombat. Skylandersfan1111, don't expect me to give up easily, I came prepared. Round 1 will have our opening comments and basic facts. Round 2 wil be a rebuttal against the opponing side. 3rd round will be our closing arguments/summary. Street Fighter is made by Capcom, which made all kinds of other games you may recognize. Fighters...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

the instigator always has a disadvantage against contender

lord_megatron
Diqiucun_Cunmin

Instigator always has a disadvantage in debating as in the last round there is always a strong but refutable argument, and most contenders just ask to count the comments section out of the debate....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Hulk vs Super-Man isn't commendable

TheSymbiote
blackprtzl

Revised:Well, I am here to lay down some knowledge on Hulk vs Superman.The fight is a joke.Superman would aboslutely destroy HulkIf anyone wishes to debate my excellence then engardeLets do this...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

children aged from 10-13 don't deserve too costly phones

lord_megatron
kingkd

Yes I think such small children don't deserve expensive phones like iphones, apple and that type. They have not earned it, and must start with a lower model so that they appreciate the new features, rather than get bored with it like everything else....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Rap Battle

dxdre
vuwij

Rap battle plain and simple....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Internet vs Electricity

Mathlover
Surrealism

I say that the internet is much more important than electricity. I know people will say that electricity is much more important because the internet wouldn't exist without electricity. But who cares! Electricity does exist....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

football is better than fashion

Kelvinebuka
Lee001

Football is better than fashion because,football is a game of pasion a game which is played by people who are skilled and trained ,who has courage to be the best.in football they are many things to consider Competions Rivals Being the best and many more which fashion does not conside of...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Frozen is a bad movie.

Lee001
Diego_St.Clair

So, my friend Diego has came up with this topic. He has the nerve to talk crap about Frozen. Diego must show substantial evidence that Frozen is infact a horrible movie. In the first round, Con must accept and bring forward his argument. Good luck! :)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Cute animals battle.

ClashnBoom
B0MB3RM4N_J43H4

This was heavily inspired by bsh1's "hot guys battle" This is a battle of who can present the cutest animals. No arguments should be presented for who is cuter--the photos should speak for themselves. In each round, each debater will post 7 to 10 photos of a given animal model. All of the photos posted in a debater's portion of the round must be from the same model. So, all of my Round 2 photos must be from the same model/actor/person-who-exists, and all of my opponent's Round 2 photos mu...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 41 Minutes Ago

Is Watching Violence On T.V Bad For You?

Rainyi
DrFuzenstein

You scream while the vampire is cutting the throat of a thingy..Is watching violence on T.V bad for you ? I say no. Really, isn't too much of everything bad for you? According to recent studies, I found that watching violence on T.V can help with life problems, such as bullying.

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago