Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

I can beat you in a Pokemon Battle! :)

Equalityman

For fun argument and the guy must debate well. For after the end there is a battle, plus if he wins the debate a free giveway bred 5\6iv Pokemon!...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should we be able to listen to our music in school?

boxexz
xx_aliceofield_xx

should we or should we not be able to listen to it?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Epic Rap Battles of History Personas : (pro)Ajab vs (con)Progressive Dem

Mikal
thett3

Thett3 is ajab and starts it off. He will pass the last round to even out the rounds and start following this. Lego typing anything other than "Pass" in the last round results in a concession This is a no vote debate with me and thett3...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Kids don't need mobile phones.

seraphobia
Dennybug

Kids really don't need mobile phones, I am pro (for.)....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

DC vs Marvel

sorry_youre_wrong
TittySprinkler69

PRO= DC CON=MARVEL all characters and versions of characters. nothing held back. look forward to this debate!...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Naruto Is Stronger Than Goku As of today

Equalityman
Defro

Naruto could beat Goku as of today. Now he obtains the six paths of sage power, plus with extra of all bijuus, well mostly portions of chakra and the yang Kurama (Minato's) he has tons more. Naruto has been shown to get stronger throughout the entire series and soon it will end. I know that now Naruto can surely match up with Goku. Goku will have trouble besides his also destructive powers. Debater must be up to date with Naruto in the manga and be against my statement. Looking forward for a...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Objective morality would prove naturalism to be false

Benshapiro
Aerogant

First round is for acceptance. No new arguments in the final round but rebuttals are permitted. Naturalism: "a philosophical viewpoint according to which everything arises from natural properties and causes, and supernatural or spiritual explanations are excluded or discounted."Objective: "(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representin...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Goku's spirit bomb is more powerful than Naruto's bijuu bomb (Tailed Beast Ball)

CrazyCowMan
Equalityman

Accept this debate if you are willing to argue the CON position (that Naruto's bijuu bomb is more powerful than Goku's spirit bomb) DEFINITIONS: Powerful - Having great power or strength. More: A greater or additional amount or degree. RULES: 1. Neither CON nor PRO may make new arguments in their final round. 2. BOP is shared. 3. No playing semantics CON can choose to either start making arguments in the first round or treat the first round as an acceptance round....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Lame joke battle

Blackdeath17
CodyLTJames

Rules are simple: 1. No trolls 2. one joke for every round 3. winner is the one with the lamest joke but a bit funny at the same time. I'll start: Why did the cow leave the barn? To go to the moooooooovies....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should TV be banned

Star123
blackkid

I think TV should not be banned because you can learn a lot of new information about it....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago