Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Captain America would beat Batman in a fight

velociraptor101
Prescott

My opinion is that, in a one-on-one battle without preparation, Captain America would defeat Batman....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Whataburger will not contradict themself

Whataburger
Wylted

1. Only things that Whataburger writes in this round during the Pro's speech time can be used against Whataburger. Comments are excluded. 2. Whataburger refers to the user on Debate.org, not the Texas-based restaurant or any other entity. 3. Anything written in round one is off the flow and cannot be used against me. 4. Meaning and definitions are contextually defined. Semantics hold no sway. 5. Con cannot urge a vote based on what they perceive to be a contradiction, they must actually prov...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

AMZGame is the most potential browser games publisher

crist1

AMZGame is the most potential browser games publisher for the following reasons: 1. As a new browse games platform, AMZGame has been running the hottest game League of Angels on its site. And has almost 1 million customers, and opened over 10 servers already. 2. AMZGame will release at least two brand-new games in the nearly future. 3. AMZGame has been voted as the top 10 game website in the latest 2 months, such as: http://listmmorpg.com/index.php?do=sitedetails http://www.xtremetop...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Water bear could beat a hydra

ButterCatX
RetreHawk

I believe that a water bear could defeat a hydra any day. The water bear could win by forcing the hydra to a desert and letting it getting dehydrated because a water bear can go without food or water for ten day. it can also survive in extreme conditions such as from just above absolute zero degrees Kelvin to well above the boiling point of water. it can survive in pressure six times as much as humans. They can also survive levels of radiation that are hundreds of times higher than humans as wel...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Does being famous have negative influences/consequences?

J.EWEL3000
StevieWolfe

I think it does because look at certain famous figures, such as Lindsey Lohan, Elvis Presley ,The Beatles, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Britney Spears, and so on. Being famous destroys them. If someone was in this situation and were smart, they would take the fortune they got and go back to accomplishing certain things they couldn't have done without the money. Fame can corrupt, even the most innocent people who you would never suspect would do something BAD. After a certain amount of time living in...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Percy Jackson better than Harry Potter?

July105
jenkinsm

Lots of people are always arguing about' which book series is better than which'. This got me thinking 'Why?' and this also made me curious as to which people believed was better? 'Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?' I personally lean more towards Percy Jackson but I'm still quite open for Harry Potter. So people try to persuade me why Harry Potter better and why?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Kirby VS Majin Buu - Death Battle (Remastered)

Shrek_sDrecKid

If you haven't watched the Death Battle between Kirby VS Majin Buu, please watch it first in the link below on YouTube. Then you may come back and attempt to accept this debate. You must also have a high amount of knowledge of both combatants, as well as being either a Kirby or Dragon Ball Z fan to debate as well. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzH7eSOwAc -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Challenge Period
17 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Subbed anime is better than dubbed anime.

piefav
Cooldudebro

This round is for starting the debate. Round 2 will be the first claim and counterclaim...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Terra: Hero or Villain?

themoongirl
piefav

I'm for Terra being the hero. Okay, so she turned traitor, but in the end she sacrificed herself to save the Titans. Teen Titans GO! doesn't mean squat. I mean I love the show, just not what they did with Terra....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Rap Battle

Blade-of-Truth
wstimpson

It's been a long time since I've done a rap battle...Rules:No Trolling (I want a good rap battle)No Plagiarism (Original material only)No forfeits (A forfeited round = Automatic Loss)16 bar limit per round *Since my opponent is the challenger, I'll let them start first (1st round is for acceptance and opening rap). In doing so, the challenger will then pass on the last round to make it an even battle, round-wise. Fa...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago