Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Thor is better than Hulk

Zackary_hunter
HunterCrowTic-Tac

Thor is a god and has the power of a god. Thor uses his hammer which can only be lifted only by the pure of heart. Not only does he have his hammer but Thor also has the power to summon thunder and lightining at ease....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is My Little Pony acceptable for adult men to watch?

Scorn
Zmerrell

I feel that My Little Pony (hereafter referenced to as MLP), is more than acceptable for people that are outside the target demographic of young girls[1]. Having watched the show myself, I will say that the general maturity of the show has improved from earlier days, and is designed to be for all audiences in my opinion. In most countries, the show is rated for all audiences. For instance, in Australia, the Australian Classification Board has rated, from my experience, one of their DVD's as "...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rap Battle Tournament - Semi-finals

RayPtheRapp
TheRussian

Title explains it all. Read the rules in the forum if you haven't already. And for anyone who hasn't read it, we're battling as if we're each other so don't get confused when we start dissing ourselves. First round is acceptance, unless you want to start and skip the last round and all that....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Destiel is a better ship than Wincest

chocothunder
danielleReeves

Destiel is a much better Ship than Wincest. Both Dean and Castiel are always there for each other and are always saving each other. Dean depends on Castiel much more than anyone realizes, especially in he previous seasons. Castiel is literally an angel in Dean's eyes....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Quick Tic Tac Toe

QTAY21
MonetaryOffset

Just an quick experiment. I will have 'o", and my opponent will have "x". Good luck! --- --- --o...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Do you think school is bad or a whole lot of work

Debate.orgg
Imalwaysthesmartone

I think that school is just awhole lot of time and should stop post more later:) got school homework...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Homestuck vs. (Insert Fandom Here)

tori2e
CPUSA99

While other shows, movies, and books all have interesting plots and diverse characters, I believe that Homestuck is one of the best examples of a humorous, charistically diverse, and complex storyline in a web series. I open this argument to anyone who dislikes the Homestuck fandom or the webcomic itself, and would like to argue another show's dominance. While I am not saying that Homestuck is the best of the best, I simply invite others to debate on this topic, and possibly outnumber the e...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

books are better than movies

eaglezz
ElectricLady

I have to write a persuasive text for English on why books are better than movies, so can someone please give me some good reasons....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Batman vs. Ironman

ShadowKing
Imhellspawn2

Welcome everyone, to a debate that I am sure will be very fun and exciting! =) Today's debate will be over two comic book characters from 2 different universes (DC and Marvel respectively). The two characters I am referring to are Batman and Ironman. I will be arguing for Batman, while my opponent will be arguing for Ironman. This debate is centered around the question, "Who would win in a fight? Batman or Ironman?". Now I will describe the scenario for which my opponent and I w...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the use of photoshop be limited within advertising media?

IzzySmith
voidfire

I think that the use of photoshop should be limited within advertising media as it is encouraging younger generations to look up to unrealistic and unnatural expectations within woman in particular. This is therefore encouraging eating disorders, low self-esteem, self-harm etc etc....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago