Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Thor(Pro) vs Goku(Con)

TheGodButcher
Mikal

Created this debate to show the true power of canon marvel Thor. Powerful enough to even to defeat Goku in combat. I'll will begin my argument after someone accepts my challenge. (We may only use canon material from the comics and manga)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Men accused of rape should be castrated

Garbanza
Mikal

Men who have been accused by two or more women of rape should be castrated.Leave a message in the comments if you'd like to accept.First round is acceptance. ...

Debating Period
22 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Who would win in a fight Master Chief Petty Officer John 117 or Captain America

Hawkeye117
RedHeadRights

I am arguing that John 117 from halo could beat Captain America from Marvel comic in a fight 1v1 con takes Captain Americas side. Both sides must make a convincing arguments on abilities weapons armament enhancements and must give sources to all facts given good luck and have fun and ill let con start the argument also side note character well only be able to use weapons normally used by there character so no I well not use the plasma rifle as a weapon and no Con can't use Hydras weapons on Ca...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

I am better than you

IronCurx
wxyz2000

This is a purely troll debate. In this debate I will attempt to prove that I am better than my opponent. Better meaning: of superior quality or excellence: as according to dictionary.com. To respond to midnight accepting since this is a 5 minute debate, I will post an argument right now. I have a PhD is engineering, I know Advance Calculus, additionally I won the fields award and the Nobel Prize, I memorized the song Imdabes, showing that I am the best and according to dictionary.com, best me...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Teen Titans Go a good replacement for the Teen Titans show?

BeastBoyFanGirl
Theawesome67

Since the original anime Teen Titans was such an amazing show, I had high expectations for this new show. However, the first episode I watched drove my hopes into the ground. I literally made a list of what was wrong with the show. Terra was never that evil: she genuinely loved Beast Boy. Raven is crushing on Beast Boy. Robin has a totally new personality. Please, bring back the original show....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Cartoonetwork sucks

rockcityboy
kingrules

It sucks 1. The shows are failures and many of the shows lack decent character development 2. Cartoon network ruined childhood taking away all the old shows 3. The logo is pretty bad 4. They placed live action shows when it is fr cartoons 5. They took away chowder 6. Most of the shows there now are'nt even for kids 7. UG just killed it there 8. Steven universe is just so boring 9. Only 4 good shows 10. The artwork is crappy with its bad animation...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Spongebob is the best show for children comedy(kids cartoons not adult ones)

rockcityboy
9spaceking

Its the best show because it has a high level of comedy. Sponge bob character designs are funny and also the plots are always new -way more decent comedy than any other shows -spongebob cracks u up everytime -its pretty good and is very succesful...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

what is the best pet a tarantula or mouse

Pacific
Natsu_Dragneel

tarantulas are the best pets cause they get rid of pests....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The are Starkids celebrities

PureLogic
AimeeGleek17

This debate refers to starkid, the theater people. Do not accept if you don't know who they are. I am pro, so my opponent will try to prove that the starkids are not celebrities, and are just normal people who make musicals. RULES Base argument off logic and sources, not oppinions. First round is acceptance This is mainly about their celebrity level, not whether they are good or...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Captain America would beat master chief in a fight

vnraptor
dynamicduodebaters

Captain America: the Sentinel of Liberty; the First Avenger; the Star-Spangled Hero. He is the benchmark for all fictional soldiers. Master Chief may be an incredibly powerful super-soldier, but even he has to bow down to Steve Rogers. Cap is a physically perfect human being, a tactical genius, and a master combatant. These, along with many other traits, would make him the victor in this fight!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago