Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Death Battle: Amaterasu vs Celestia

PowerPikachu21

These gods of the sun have watched over their subjects for time immemorial. But which one is the more powerful guardian? Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess from Okami, or Celestia, the Alicorn Princess of the Sun from MLP? Rules: 1. Only Amaterasu and Celestia can participate in this battle. No outside help. 2. You have 24 hours to make an argument this time. Arguments Round 1 is optional. Do not expect this to be an easy debate. 3. In case you weren't aware, we're referring to Amaterasu fro...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Death Battle: Twilight Sparkle vs Optimus Prime

PowerPikachu21
BudderMaster

Ever since Starcream vs Rainbow Dash, some fans have requested the leaders of MLP and Transformers fight against each other. And I have been genuinely curious as to which one would win in a fight. The Princess of Friendship; Twilight Sparkle, or the head of the Autobots; Optimus Prime.Rules:1) We'll be using the latest showings of Twilight and Optimus. Twilight will be as she is in Season 7 of Friendship is Magic, and Optimus Prime will be as he is i...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

In Denver, lakeside is better than elitch's.

frankfurter50
acolevfx

Lakeside is a flourishing paradise in the middle of Denver. Elitch's is a scrawny hellhole. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside has fun rides. Elitch's has ones that will make you vomit and poop your pants, and maybe die. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside is cheap. Elitch's is expensive as hell. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside has been around for over 100 years. Elitch's has been around for maybe twenty. Which one would you rather go to? Please post your op...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
cakerman

Good luck to the one who accepts. You can start straight away....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

My friend is LoneWulfy

NDECD1441
LoneWulfy

Just put one letter...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
Rational_Thinker9119

Hi. I wanted to try out rap battles in debate.org. First round is acceptance and the others are for dissing your opponent. Good luck to the person who accepts....

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Samurai champloo vs. Cowboy bebop

Moderndayvaquero
tomjazzy

Samurai champloo and Cowboy bebop in my opinion are 95 percent superior to almost every anime. Great soundtracks, stories, Characters, etc. Which would you say is better?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Death Battle: Marvel vs Capcom [your choice of character]

PowerPikachu21
rickyd0714

With Marvel vs Capcom Infinite being released in late 2017, I'd like to try this Death Battle idea. You can choose a character from Marvel or Capcom. If they have a helper, that is allowed. Here's a list of characters with helpers:Ace Attorneys with their respective assistants (like Phoenix Wright with Maya, Apollo Justice with Trucy, Edgeworth with Kay Faraday, etc.)Rocket Raccoon with Baby GrootHawkeye with Ant Man[If I'm missing a duo, let...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Rap Battle

TheDragon5
PlasmaPoodle

I realize that plenty of these have been done before, but I want to do one nonetheless. Pro is President Donald Trump, Con is former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 16 bars. 1st round is acceptance only....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Midna vs Fi; Fi would win

PowerPikachu21
bdsbds95632

LEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ACCEPTING! It's about time I made another Death Battle debate, where we pit fighters against each other to see who would win. This is a favorite of mine: Could Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, defeat Fi from Skyward Sword? It's a battle of Light vs Dark/Twilight. Rules: 1. For this debate, we'll be using the characters as portrayed in Hyrule Warriors. Midna's her imp form, and able to summon Twilight Wolves (though I'll limit her to be able to h...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago