Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the Halo Franchise better than Call of Duty Franchise?

JamesTeranov

An overall general introduction Halo. Why? Simple really... The story. very deep, engaging and emotional story that spawned many novels to make a truly unique and engaging universe. Everything connects. Plus the multiplayer which is more skilled based and balanced that MLG played the most. Plus the nostalgic award winning soundtrack. Audio is everything. And extra content (Forge, Custom Games, Theater, Firefight, Spartan Ops, Red Vs Blue, Forward Unto Dawn, Halo Legends, Arby 'n' the...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Pain vs Itachi

MattGrey

The argument is about Pain vs Itachi. I am supporting the character, Pain. Please accept the challenge if interested. Videos are allowed for the sources. Every time this debate goes down the instigators are usually pro Itachi and always end up winning because the contenders are barely knowledgeable about the Naruto Universe, they (the contenders) also often use poor grammar and are unable get their points across resulting in lost votes. Now that the manga has ended we can finally find out...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

If you accept you lose

brianjustin3709
mostlogical

Hello we have 2 roundsFirst if anyone accepts this debate, they lose. But then I the instignator can not lose so the contender has to lose, or if he has good arguments then it is a tie.No trolling, loseForfeiting= LoseFlake= loseRemember, you have to lose or tie.If anyone says the other side wins, I will report the vote and will challenge the person to a debate until I win or vote the other side in his debate.

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Youtube is better than tv

Daniel5723
krayracker

YouTube is better than TV for two reasons.First of all, YouTube allows you to watch whatever you want whenever you want.Somthing TV does not do.Secondly,YouTube is free whereas you usually have to pay for cable every month....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The Grand National should be kept.

LouisMuston123
brianjustin3709

The Grand National argument First of all I would just like to tackle the main issue head on in this opening statement. The crux of the argument is centred around the treatment of the horses that take place before and during the Grand National. It is often said that the horses themsel...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Bruce Jenner didn't deserve the Arthur Ashe Courage Award

atoy120
HermanGomez95

1'st round is acceptance....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

What's going on in this Video?

SidSnot
Commondebator

What is going on with this youtube video. The guy get's asked a question with stuff written over it. Is this Right or Wrong People? Lets start a Debate on the Nature of Video uploads and Famous People! https://youtu.be/b4wUg-5VxDs...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Eminem is the best rapper of all time

CokeVoAYCE
tejretics

i know it's controversial, because eminem's not black, and rap is a predominately black music genre, but i think eminem has proven himself to be the greatest rapper of all time. a lot of you guys will claim shakur is the best, but i feel like shakur doesn't nearly match eminem's lyrical capabilities and flows when you compare their music side by side. eminem has demonstrated a strong understanding of the english language, and when you listen to his songs, you don't just see astonishing lyrical c...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

girlfriend vs wife

intellectiq
LDPOFODebATeR0328

Okay girlfriend vs wife the idea is I am not just talking about which is better or preferred but which one would be more fun bring happiness that being said I am going with girlfriend for obvious reasons....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

dating younger woman vs dating older woman

intellectiq
Occisionis

Being a young guy I am definitely have to go with dating young woman just have to with my generation nevertheless this have to do with different elements of the person....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago