Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Football(soccer) or American Football.

experiment626

1st round acceptance only. Pro (me)- is going for soccer, Con for football. Anyone can except. Here is the format. Round 1- Acceptance Round 2- Presenting Arguments Round 3- Rebuttal Round 4- Final Focus/ Summary....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

Animals Should Not Be Confined in Zoos

Earth_Music
Yugandda

"Zoos teach people that it is acceptable to interfere with animals and keep them locked up in captivity, where they are bored, cramped, lonely, deprived of all control over their lives, and far from their natural homes." Yes, it is true that zoos can be educational, but do they only teach how animals live and act? Can they be a contributor in teaching children that it is alright to keep an animal captive or deprive it of food? Could they be falsely showing what animals are like in the wild?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Japanese Anime vs Non-Japanese Animation

MilesEdgeworth10
SmexyShrexy69

First round is just the introductions, give me your stance on the argument and then round 2 we can start the debate for real. I will be siding with non-Japanese animation as it is much more creative (less tropes), doesn't use cheap tactics like fan service and can bridge generational gaps, unlike anime. Good Luck!...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Video game Death Battle

PowerPikachu21
Dragon_of_Christ

This is a debate where you choose a video game character, and see if it defeats the one I chose. Rules: 1. You can choose any one character from a video game franchise. 2. You can only choose 1 character. (You can't have Ratchet and Clank, or Jak and Daxter. Only Ratchet, only Clank, only Jak, or only Daxter.) 3. Your character can't have only 1 weakness (Like Superman and kryptonite.). Make this a fair fight. 4. A forfeiture counts as an instant loss. If you're going to accept this deb...

Debating Period
23 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a better show than Dragon ball Super

xXRAZIEL855Xx
Boispam

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is no doubt superior to Dragon ball Super in every way. The pacing is fast enough that you wont get bored on a single arc. There is no senseless yelling. Power isn't pulled out of nowhere, and last but not least in 90% of cases when people die in the show they stay dead....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Blacks should be lynched

GMZ3R00
Anjou

They have caused irreparable damage to western society. Everywhere you go in the west, be it America or Britain, there prevails the same gang culture all over. Once they're lynched, we can live in white harmony....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Obama is the hottest president ever

Debaters9
lyokowarri0r

Let's take a look at 2008 President Obama. What a hottie! Good hair color, nice face, height and that amazing personality. (oh yessss) What more does one need? Compare him to Bush or even JFK...Clinton, I mean come on, none compares to Obama. What a spiffy man. Michelle is one lucky gal....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are Hoverboards overrated?

TheBlackDragon04
THESHREKSTER

Hover boards are very overrated because they are basically the same things as cars or segways. They are very accident prone. They MAKE YOUR HOUSE EXPLODE! And most of all, they don't promote any physical activity. You would be better off with a Segway, at least you don't fall when you're on it. P.S. Thank you for the first person to join this debate. This is my first one, and I just want a challenge....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Glass Bottles are better than Cans

norang
Overhead

I go with glass bottles. They can be easily melted after use and then shaped into different objects/materials. For instamce; instead of another glass bottle it can be made into a small vase oe....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bane vs. Riddler

RoyalDark
Tanookiguy01

I will be debating that Bane (Pro) is a better villain/character than the Riddler (Con). Round 1 - Acceptance Round 2 - Opening Argument Round 3 - Rebuttal Round 4 - 2nd Argument/More Rebuttal Round 5 - 3rd Argument/More Rebuttal...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago