Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Death Battle: Marvel vs Capcom [your choice of character]

PowerPikachu21

With Marvel vs Capcom Infinite being released in late 2017, I'd like to try this Death Battle idea. You can choose a character from Marvel or Capcom. If they have a helper, that is allowed. Here's a list of characters with helpers:Ace Attorneys with their respective assistants (like Phoenix Wright with Maya, Apollo Justice with Trucy, Edgeworth with Kay Faraday, etc.)Rocket Raccoon with Baby GrootHawkeye with Ant Man[If I'm missing a duo, let...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

In Denver, lakeside is better than elitch's.

frankfurter50

Lakeside is a flourishing paradise in the middle of Denver. Elitch's is a scrawny hellhole. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside has fun rides. Elitch's has ones that will make you vomit and poop your pants, and maybe die. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside is cheap. Elitch's is expensive as hell. which one would you rather go to? Lakeside has been around for over 100 years. Elitch's has been around for maybe twenty. Which one would you rather go to? Please post your op...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Rap Battle

TheDragon5
PlasmaPoodle

I realize that plenty of these have been done before, but I want to do one nonetheless. Pro is President Donald Trump, Con is former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 16 bars. 1st round is acceptance only....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Midna vs Fi; Fi would win

PowerPikachu21
bdsbds95632

LEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ACCEPTING! It's about time I made another Death Battle debate, where we pit fighters against each other to see who would win. This is a favorite of mine: Could Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, defeat Fi from Skyward Sword? It's a battle of Light vs Dark/Twilight. Rules: 1. For this debate, we'll be using the characters as portrayed in Hyrule Warriors. Midna's her imp form, and able to summon Twilight Wolves (though I'll limit her to be able to h...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Would you consider Snapchat a social media

Colinmiller17
TheDebatingKnight

I would not consider Snapchat a social media....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Let's Rap Battle, (Big Words)

Herooftheyear
thegibson

The Person with the biggest words and hardest hitting lyrics wins. As many words as you will like. Take rap to a new level. WHO ACCEPTS?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle 2.0 2 round

SmartNigga
Mharman

You may have won the last battle because your fans got a little hyped, they talking about I used a corny diss when I spit on the mic, but your the one using the same joke the every same verse, talking about my sis but your family is cursed the day after your parent gave you birth, Im the last man you see walk this earth, Im like a god cause Ill end you so you diseased Im the one swing axe down your family tree, My word will hurt when I brake you down to who you be. You can catch me cou...

Debating Period
25 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Pepsi vs Coke! (No Rules)

Herooftheyear
Metallicasucks

I will be Pepsi= Pro. You will be Coke=Con The Winner is the one who can better serve their product's image. Don't be scared to get dirty...!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle! Only accept if you know how. Con = White person Pro = Black person

Herooftheyear
Zoecri

Ill be Con= White. You be Pro= Black. Don't be scared to get racist, That's pretty much the whole point. We both can have a laugh. In these days of such a divided world, let comedy set us free from being offended. Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should Homework be Banned?

ThatAwesomeGuyOwen
Harleygator

Should homework be banned? I don"t know, what do you think? I think it should, not that I want to dumber, or anything dumb like that. I want YOUR opinion on that. I hope you enjoy! First off, it wastes a lot of your time. The reason I think that is because when you are planning to do something fun after school, the teacher ends up giving you homework. When that happens, you don"t have time to do anything fun! That is the reason(s) why I think that. Second off, too much homework could actua...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago