Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Sexiest Female Rapist Debate

sixtynine
YaHey

Each round My opponent and I will post up to 3 sexy female rapists. No rounds wasted. Real life female rapists and cannonical characters may be used. No fan art or fanfics allowed. Winner goes to whoever has the sexiest female rapists.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZpBGrecd4 Sexy actress Ellen Page rapes an ugly, old, and obese man! That's wha...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

African War Debate

walle_ras

CATEGORY 2 DEBATESThis is a war debate. It is impossible to accept this debate. If you want to accept, please send me a PM. If you somehow find a way to accept this debate, you will automatically forfeit the complete 7 points. Tell me what country you will represent, and tell me why I should choose you to be my opponent; give me a very good reason as to why you want to do this debate and why you would be a worthy opponent. I am Angola. Comment if you are interested. If you want...

Challenge Period
15 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

srk is the greatest actor in bollywood.

g.k
Cotton_Candy

shahruk khan is one of the versatile actors in bollywood today. He can fit into any character quite easily. His films are varied in genre and don't lack in substantives he is the ultra villain in anjaam,while on other occasions he is the lover boy in ddlj. he perfects his roles in such a way that he does not make us say that he cannot handle a specific role. Honestly speaking, for most of the other actors such a variation in acting skill is not visible. Though aamir in fanaa brought out somethin...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Super models vs ms universe

intellectiq
visheshk

I am going with miss universe on this one either side have very beautiful woman however I am leaning towards miss universe pageant girls ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Taking into account their consoles and time periods, Gen. II was the best Pokemon generation.

Vox_Veritas
pokemonali1

The title section apparently has a limited amount of characters, so here's an explanation of the resolution: We look at the features and capacity each console on which a main Pokemon game was originally released had, as well as other games released for the consoles in question, and we determine which Pokemon generation was the best for its time. For an extreme example, a video game in color and 32-bit released in 1969 would be WAY more impressive for its time than a normal CoD (Call of Duty)...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Star Wars (pro) vs Harry Potter (con)

Daboss_McSwag
Black-Jesus

First round is acceptance and questions which will be answered in the comments by myself. This is a hypothetical war, not a comparison of movies. Star Wars is limited to the movies and Death Star is not included to balance out. Good luck....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The Sixth Sense is a Superior Film to 12 Angry Men [or other film disagreement]

9spaceking
7Alan

Please comment before accepting.Today I have reviewed my top 20 in my list of movies: 1. Shawshank Redemption2. Raiders3. Memento4. Toy Story5. Mononoke6. Inside-Out7. Grave of Fireflies8. sixth sense9. 12 Angry men10. Shaolin soccer 11. Fellowship of the rings12. Crouching tiger hidden dragon 13. Nemo14. Aladdin15. Cabinet of Dr. Caligari16. Lion King17. How to Train Drag...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Anime is better than cartoons

4thgear_uzumaki
Cotton_Candy

Anime is better than cartoons by this i do not mean cartoons are bad. cartoons are entertaining but anime is much better.Its life for me. anime has a much more story and life to it which doesn't make it too much super natural. Cartoons are too obvious and supernatural. That's just too childish. but anime is watched by kids and adults too. Examples for anime's are Naruto, one piece, bleach, full metal alchemist, fairy tail...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Should kids be allowed to watch mature shows

zadarhawk
TGambit

Kids should be allowed because they are their own being and they should decide what they want for themselves; sure there can be a little guiding from the parents but they will have an idea about stuff when other kids will be left in the dark....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Is Nintendo Going to Die within a Few Years?

SnaxAttack
TGambit

1st round is acceptance. The following shall go in order: 2nd Round: Introduction for Argument 3rd Round: Adding New Points and Rebuttal 4th Round: Rebuttal (2nd Time) and Closing Argument...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago