Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

DCs Heroes/Villians/Tv Shows/Movies are better than Marvels?

djones16
LatinaGirl8894

Hello This debate will be about discussing the Heroes, Villains, TV Shows and Films in the Marvel and DC universe. There will be 5 rounds each based on the 4 categories mentioned above these being The Heroes, Villains, TV Shows and Films from DC and Marvel. So Round 2 will be about the Tv Shows of Marvel and Dc Round 3 will be about their Films Round 4 will be about the villians And Round 5 will be about the heroes from Marvel and DC. Each round will be used to both build a case for that ro...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

2016 Equestrian Presidential Election.

lannan13

This debate should be impossible to accept. If you wish to then please say so in the comments. There is an election this year in Equestria and it is important that every pony votes. Princess Celestia has stepped down as ruling Princess with agreement of the other princesses as they too do the same and has decided to turn...

Challenge Period
8 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

"Fresh" is really a hood version of "Silence of the Lambs"

Adam2isback

I will be arguing that "Fresh" with Samuel L Jackson is really a hood version of "Silence of the Lambs," more than a hood movie.First is for acceptance....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should violent video games, movies and musics must be banned anywhere in the world?

anti-iTunes
Commondebator

Why kids play games with such violence and gore, playing to music with many profanities, drug content and violence and movies with non-stop violent contents. After that, kids kill any people they've see....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Video Games Be Banned?

KickerED
9spaceking

Video games are frowned upon by parents as time-wasters, and worse, some education experts think that these games corrupt the brain. Playing violent video games are easily blamed by the media and some experts as the reason why some young people become violent or commit extreme anti-social behavior. But many scientists and psychologists find that video games can actually have many benefits " the main one is making kids smart. Video games may actually teach kids high-level thinking skills that the...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

This Is A Chalenge

MrMcDebateMan
emospongebob527

This challenge is a challenge like no otherthis is the picthere are 3 boxes = housesthere are 3 circles = wells1 man per houseeach man has to go to each well to get the type of water that they needGet a sheet of paper draw what is on the picture draw lines for th...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Comic System is Corrupt

TheSymbiote
Xalder

First round is acceptance.Rest are debate stages ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Dose it hurt more if you get hit in the balls by a kick or by a punch

MrMcDebateMan
Ember_Proof

I think it hurts more to get hit in the balls by a kick Dose it hurt more if you get kicked in the balls or get punched in the balls I would like a person that has had the experience in getting hit in the balls and I would like to have a short argument and what hurts more and why, this video shows my example on why it hurts more to get hit in the balls. www.youtube.com/watch?v=desb0W6u80Y...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Iggy Azalea is a superior rapper to Nicki Minaj.

Imperfiect
moneystacker

This is open voting just to warn you (my other debate is 2,500 Elo minimum to vote).First round is your case for Iggy. I will then present my case in Round 2 and counteract the points that you raised in Round 1. [FYI: This was a personal challenge as I am playing devil's advocate here.]

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Which is better, Watching Youtube (yes) or playing Minecraft (no)?

CatLuvrs54
9spaceking

I say most likely MC, but I'm not sure. I put this vote up because I really can't decide, so I wanted to see what everyone else thought....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago