Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Venom vs Wolverine

TheSymbiote
FreedomBeforeEquality

This argument is on Venom vs Wolverine First round is acceptance to the challenge The rest are the debate stages...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Do you think that people rely on Technology too much?

KateHylian
user_name

I believe that people currently rely on technology far too much. They use it now more as a way to get them through daily life. Jobs positions are taken over by the use of technology, people are becoming lazy and using it instead of doing things physically/verbally. As well as this, another thing I would like to add is that children are being introduced to the current technology at too much of a young age, becoming addicted to it and thinking that it's a supposed-to-do way of living....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Nerf Guns Be Banned?

TheIdiotDoughnut
AbandonedSpring

Hello. I would like to start off my argument by saying that the main reason Nerf guns should not be banned is because they are a 'cool' and popular way for kids to be having fun, in the outdoors, without the aid of anything with a screen. It is a fun way for them to get good exercise, and if you wear the glasses that Nerf supply in some boxes, and don't aim in places that will obviously seriously hurt your opponent, you should be fine. the Nerf gun bullets are made out of foam, so, in the unlike...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Resolved: Arrendale should conquer the world.

lannan13
Jingle_Bombs

This is a troll debate. About the small nation of Arrendale in the movie Frozen should conquer the world and ennact a plan that I will describe after the rules. Rules Round 1 is for definitions by Pro while Con will make his opening arguments. Round 2 Pro will make contentions and rebuttles, while Con Refutes. Round 3 is rebuttles by Pro and Con makes rebuttl...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jeannie Crutchfield wasn't justified in treating her daughter, Ricci, the way she did.

juddr
Buddahcall

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTFSf5vCE8#t=49 I believe that Jeannie Crutchfield's actions were unjustified and, if I am honest, childish. I believe that she doesn't appeal to her daughter's interests and can lead to bullying and other problems in the child's future. I believe that Jeannie Crutchfield doesn't act as a mother in this family by outing her daughter's problems publicly. She doesn't act a role model and puts her daughter off having the incentive to work. Crutchfiel...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Vampire diaries- Elena should be with Damon(pro) or Stephan(con)

Madgirl707
lowri0

I am debating that Elena should be with Damon rather than Stephan (Debate will start round 2)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Music should be banned because it gets people to emotional

utog44
august55433

I believe that all music should be banned. I think this because music makes humans emotional. You know what gets humans into trouble? emotions! If we simply had no emotions, there wouldn't be any problems! There for i think we should ban all music!...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

A picture is worth 10,000 words

kasmic
kbub

Resolve: A picture is worth 10,000 wordsround one for pro is acceptance and opening argumentRound two is for rebuttals and argumentsRound three is for rebuttals and closing statements.(No new arguments.)Good Luck!...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the purge have a TV Series?

liamjaco1998
vwv

I think The Purge would work as a TV Series, considering it would have mence cliffhangers more effective than a movie....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

God is Black*****

Blackangel
kbub

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following لا إِلَهَ إِلا الل&#...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago