Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

100 debate Challenge 3: This House believes reality television does more harm than good

Wylted
jaquavianalexander

First round is acceptance. By reality telivision I mean John and Kate plus 8 and other things like that. I'm not referring to the news or documentaries, so please don't attempt to troll or snipe the resolution in anyway. By doing so you agree to a full 7 point loss....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

2016 Equestrian Presidential Election.

lannan13

This debate should be impossible to accept. If you wish to then please say so in the comments. There is an election this year in Equestria and it is important that every pony votes. Princess Celestia has stepped down as ruling Princess with agreement of the other princesses as they too do the same and has decided to turn...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Musicians is controlled y the illuminati and Satanists.

FakeAmericansUr
18Karl

If the illuminati were real could they really be such a good secret. It takes special training and experience for that. Wouldn't Jay-z be too street to take orders from secret society, Jay-z would have to give up street cred to serve a political power. And Beyonce, wouldn't she be too christian for that. She got her roots from gospel singing right as well for destiny's child. She wouldn't serve the satanic illuminati. I mean If it exists why aren't they uncovered, I doubt the ruse could still be...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Flash VS Superman

TheSymbiote
Shrek_sDrecKid

First Round is accepting the challengeThe rest are Debating If anybody has any suggestions on what to debate next comment please...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Venom vs Wolverine

TheSymbiote
FreedomBeforeEquality

This argument is on Venom vs Wolverine First round is acceptance to the challenge The rest are the debate stages...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Do you think that people rely on Technology too much?

KateHylian
user_name

I believe that people currently rely on technology far too much. They use it now more as a way to get them through daily life. Jobs positions are taken over by the use of technology, people are becoming lazy and using it instead of doing things physically/verbally. As well as this, another thing I would like to add is that children are being introduced to the current technology at too much of a young age, becoming addicted to it and thinking that it's a supposed-to-do way of living....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Nerf Guns Be Banned?

TheIdiotDoughnut
AbandonedSpring

Hello. I would like to start off my argument by saying that the main reason Nerf guns should not be banned is because they are a 'cool' and popular way for kids to be having fun, in the outdoors, without the aid of anything with a screen. It is a fun way for them to get good exercise, and if you wear the glasses that Nerf supply in some boxes, and don't aim in places that will obviously seriously hurt your opponent, you should be fine. the Nerf gun bullets are made out of foam, so, in the unlike...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Resolved: Arrendale should conquer the world.

lannan13
Jingle_Bombs

This is a troll debate. About the small nation of Arrendale in the movie Frozen should conquer the world and ennact a plan that I will describe after the rules. Rules Round 1 is for definitions by Pro while Con will make his opening arguments. Round 2 Pro will make contentions and rebuttles, while Con Refutes. Round 3 is rebuttles by Pro and Con makes rebuttl...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jeannie Crutchfield wasn't justified in treating her daughter, Ricci, the way she did.

juddr
Buddahcall

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTFSf5vCE8#t=49 I believe that Jeannie Crutchfield's actions were unjustified and, if I am honest, childish. I believe that she doesn't appeal to her daughter's interests and can lead to bullying and other problems in the child's future. I believe that Jeannie Crutchfield doesn't act as a mother in this family by outing her daughter's problems publicly. She doesn't act a role model and puts her daughter off having the incentive to work. Crutchfiel...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Vampire diaries- Elena should be with Damon(pro) or Stephan(con)

Madgirl707
lowri0

I am debating that Elena should be with Damon rather than Stephan (Debate will start round 2)...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago