Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rape Battle part 2

Wylted
ESocialBookworm

Each round 1 song that is arguably about rape will be presented by each side. Time between arguments is 1 hour. Voters will decide who had the best songs by whatever criteria they deem fair. Some simple rules: The songs must be somewhat recognizable. They must also not be overly obscene. First round is for acceptance....

Voting Period
27 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Spider-man would beat Batman one to one combat

Greener49

If you are going to accepted this debate please be papered to finish. Good luck to the person that accepts....

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Who is the best Doctor from Doctor Who? Justify your opinion and try to refute others opinions.

Madmanwithabluebox
BoggyDag

I think that the eleventh doctor and seventh doctor are the best. The eleventh doctor's boundless enthusiasm gave the viewers a sense of wonder on to what there is to come. His playful eccentricity gave you the impression that the Doctor was an unpredictable alien. But most importantly during his era the writers played with the idea that the Doctor may not be a good man but most certaintly he is a madman with a box. The seventh doctor was a dark incarnation it showed how much of a "villain" the...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

DC Comics is better than Marvel

Jefferyi_Magtubo
Twistedlicorice

DC Comics universe is far better than the Marvel universe. Almost (emphasis on almost) every single hero and some villains are based off the DC universe. Iron Man=Batman(or Cyborg). Hawkeye=Green Arrow. Deadpool= Deathstroke. Sandman=Clayface. Namor=Aquaman. Dr.Strange=Dr. Fate. Angel=Hawkman. Vision=Martian Manhunter. The list can go on and on. Another thing that DC dominates in is T.V, comics, and everything else besides movies (I have to give credit when it's due, Marvel has better movies)....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are FNAF loving bronies better than regular bronies?

bluandjewelkiss
Arran

I am a brony. A FNAF loving brony. I am fine with both. But I want to here your opinions. What do you want to say?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

A 12 year old have rights to join a debate!

Mattyyy
redorc19

I'm 12 and everyone says, "What you doing here. You too young" My birthday is this December 20th I'm very near to be 13! So wrong title. A 13 year old have a right to voice out his opinions in a debate!!! Hihihi. Con would stands for no. I'm tired of hearing You're too young and sh*t. And people often think that we can do nothing and underestimate us. I'm fighting for our rights. Kids rights FTW! (I have a mature mind ;) )...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jiraiya vs Kisame

Airgun

I'll be defending Jiraiya. Location: Where kisame fought killer B. Intel: 1. Kisame knows about Sage Mode. He doesnt know anything else about jiraiya. 2. Jiraiya knows about Samehada's ability to absorb chakra. He knows nothing else about Kisame. Prep time: None Mindset: IC with killing intent Starting Distance: 20 metre. Condition: Kisame has Samehada and Samehada will not betray Kisame. Restriction: None Feats: Only known feats of the characters are to be used, no assumptions are all...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The Story Teller's Debate 3

donald.keller

***The Debate Can Not Be Accepted. Post In Comments***Resolution: Who ever adds the most overall content and best additions to the story will win.Voting:Who had better conduct: Who added the most relevant additions? Who best kept to the...

Challenge Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Detective Case

Brian123456
Wylted

(Sorry about last debate, I made a simple error)First round is acceptance onlyRules:I will provide the case next round and Con will solve the case within the following rounds.If Con fails to solve the case then I pro will win over the resolution.Goodluck and have fun ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Rap Battle: RevNge vs. Truth_Seeker

RevNge
Truth_seeker

This battle is issued to Truth_Seeker as a rematch of our original rap battle where both of us were unprepared for the time limit. There will be a sixty minute time limit, unlimited lines (although I doubt you'll be able to get past twenty under an hour), and standard rap battle voting criteria. Participants must freestyle and must not pre-prepare verses. First round is acceptance only, and violation of this rule merits in an immediate loss for the opponent. Many thanks to T_S for accep...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago