Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Saitama vs Kid Buu

Astronautian

Hello everyone. Here I will state why I believe that in a fight, Kid Buu would eventually defeat the One Punch Man. Saitama is incredibly powerful, unbelievably actually, but his strength isn't a factor against the likes of Kid Buu. Kid Buu cannot be defeated by physical means. You see, for those of you who don't know of Kid Buu, he is a being made up of magic. His body can completely regenerate in seconds, even from the tiniest of molecules. He's restored himself even after blowing up planet...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 56 Minutes Ago

You choose the topic

AribtraryMoniker
will9925452

I want to have fun debate, let's not take things too seriously. Whoever accepts can offer three possible topics and I'll choose the one I like best. No rules, just don't be a dick....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The current generation Hip-hop industry is detrimental to America's youth.

Dwight_Schrute

The first round is for acceptance only. I am arguing that hip hop has a negative effect on America's youth today. Definitions: Current generation Hip Hop: 1990's-present Rap and Hip hop songs Detrimental- tending to cause harm (in this case, specifically the moral and intellectual aspects). Americas youth: Americans between ages of 8-21...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Albus Dumbledore is more powerful in terms of magic than Lord Voldemort

Jamais23
Corm_onthe_Cob

I think Albus Dumbledore is a much more powerful wizard than Lord Voldemort, in terms of MAGIC. I don't care about Dumbledore being powerful due to wisdom, just his ability to duel and use magic to thwart Lord Voldemort and his opponents. Please don't start debating on your first turn. Just say that you're going to debate and then on the next round, I'll post my argument and so will you. Thanks! :)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

X-men (con) vs Avengers (Pro) movie version

lord_megatron
Shadow-Wright

Deadpool is counted as an x-man. X-men version would be after apocalypse, meaning we have most of the major players alive. Avengers version is after Age of Ultron. Governments(including outcast shield agents) and localities wouldn't interfere. If there was an all-out war between x-men and avengers, the x-men would win....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

You choose the topic

AribtraryMoniker
tejretics

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

White people should not be allowed to audition for roles in Hamilton

Prussian_Blue
LuckyGoHappy

Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote these characters for POC, not white people. The only role written for a white person is King George III, therefore that's the only role they should be able to audition and be cast for. This is just for funsies, no need to get facts, I just want to hear other people's opinions on this. And before anyone asks, yes, I'm white....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

You choose the topic

AribtraryMoniker
keraro

Post three topics and I'll pick one of them. The only rule is to be a dick....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

You choose the topic

AribtraryMoniker
will9925452

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Who would win in a fight: Aquaman vs Ant-Man?

toady28
jscher

Thank you for viewing this debate, and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are my opponent, thank you for accepting and I wish you the best of luck. I would like to say that these two characters were chosen randomly. I named a bunch of superheroes who had appeared in recent movies so that they wouldn't be too obscure (Aquaman appeared in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice while Ant-Man appeared in both Ant-Man and Captain America: Civil War). However, you are allowed to delve into the comic b...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago