Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Censorship

jp_porwisz10
AustDebates

Round 1: Opening statements Round 2: Facts/Argument Round 3: Closing statements. I look forward to this debate. Good luck...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Superman vs. Batman

WorldsLargestSupermanFan
IAlwaysWinDebates

This debate will argue if Superman could beat Batman or if Batman could beat Superman. It will be a fight to the death, and neither opponent holds back. The rules are: 1.) Both players will be prepared as followed: a.) Superman: Nothing except his regular suit b.) Batman: Everything that is on his batsuit (which can be found at everythingcapedcrusader.weebly.com/batsuit) and one Kryptonite ring (to make things a little fair) 2.) There must be a detailed description of how the hero would wi...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Stampylongnose is better than jk Rowling

kieran4970
Regulus-Black

He is because I didn't see the author of harry potter on bbc breakfast did I...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Justin Bieber should be deported

jp_porwisz10
Logic5

Justin Bieber is a brat and needs to go. It is time to stop treating him like a "troubled child" and give him the boot...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Star Wars Plot Hole: Luke Skywalker's Name.

macaztec
The_Scapegoat_bleats

This is another in my movie related series of debates and topic I intend to turn into a series. Many people say a huge plot hole in Star Wars is not only the Skywalker name, but the fact that Luke was hidden on Tatooine. I feel that there is no problem with either of these. Pro will argue that the above is a plot hole. I will argue against. For what is or isn't canon I usually refer to http://www.theforce.net/swtc/continuity.html I think that it serves as a good reference. Since th...

Debating Period
28 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Anime needs to be Banned

Niemieckilech
creedhunt

First Round for Acceptance. No Troll , hate , Word Plays and no Harassing. That's the Rules...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

My Opponent Will Contradict Himself

Intrepid
Rational_Thinker9119

ml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE<...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should PewDiePie censor his Videos?

UNRegard
Pokemonzr

I think that it's time we come down to this topic. For those of you who don't know PewDiePie, he is a Youtuber who does commentary on games. He is very..... well, inappropriate in his videos, and we all know that there aren't just teenagers watching his videos. Young kids are too, and the inappropriate and sexual terms he uses is very disgusting. I believe that his videos should be censored....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

R-rated movies should be banned from television.

DreamSymphony00
ManofFewWords

We shouldn't ban them. Parents should block those channels so that their kids don't see them on television. (This does not include televisions that have internet access)...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Justin Bieber is just a normal person and is no worse than other non-celebrity kids his age.

DreamSymphony00
edibleshrapnel

He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary for people his age. If he had no money and no fame, he'd just be seen as another angsty teen acting out....

2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago