Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Cyanide or happiness?

Talha7680

Which one would you take cause both of them lead the same place...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Advertising should be BANNED from TV and Radio

tinydog2473
republicofdhar

I stand against advertising from being banned from TV and radio. One of my main arguments includes jobs. The amount of jobs that will be lost from no advertising is astonishing. If there weren't any advertising for radio and TV then roughly 27,000 people will be unemployed from the advertising. As the Bureau of Labor Statistics states. Many of these jobs include directors and co-directors, set designers, actors, stunt doubles, musicians that write the jingles, and many more. To hear the rest...

Voting Period
13 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

time to put the simpsons to bed

sammybow
tonyrobinson

The Simpsons has been on our screens since 1989 and has always been very popular. However the shows style today is barely recognisable from what is was 20 years old. The Simpsons hey day for me was between 1992-1999. The quality of the programme has been dropping steadily since the turn of the millennium is now noticeable even to the occasional Simpsons viewer. Its has transformed from its original format that made it one of the greatest ever shows to a show that appears to try to hard to be...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Edward Norton was a better Hulk than Eric Bana

LatinaGirl8894

Round 1 is acceptance Round 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusion...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Celebrities do NOT influence people

chloeistephens
notyourbusiness

I think that celebrities do not influence someone to e.g. participate doing a sport or listening to music. I think that a person does it because they like it as a thing rather than because a celebrity does it. I think that leisure participation is increasing because of new leisure activities being introduced- active and non active. 1/3 of the world is obese and so I think people no longer care or are influenced by celebrities....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The celebrity media culture is having an impact on the leisure industry.

chloeistephens

I think that celebrities are affecting the leisure industry. I think this because celebrities influence people and as a result this causes people to be influenced to participate in leisure activities. This includes activities such as yoga, listening to music, watching a film, football etc. When many people see celebrities doing these things especially positive celebrity role models they want to mirror it. This is based on a study conducted by Dr Drew Pinsky called the 'The Mirror Effect'. I am a...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Eron from attack on titan stronger than Annie ?

justanotherguy1
pierre124

Is Aron stronger than Annie ?...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Wandenreich (Bleach-Pro) vs Akatsuki (Naruto-Pro)

TheGodButcher
UtherPenguin

Lets jump straight into this. Wandenreich translating to "Invisible Empire" is at the core a group of Quincy who managed to survive the "The Fall of Quincy" 1000 Years ago and escaped Seireitei, they are currently at war with soul society. Before I dive into Wandenreich's military power and strength I'll begin my first point. [http://i23.mangapanda.com/bleach/488/bleach-3217583.jpg] [1]"The Quincy were created by Yhwach. He is their King and his blood flows in every Quincy. The Quincy we...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

cell phone use in class

karislovesyeww
makeupgirl1

first round is for accepting the challenge ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

People who don't read comic books are not aloud to have an opinion about a movie

Frits
intellectuallyprimitive

People who don't read comic books are not aloud to have an opinion about a movie before watching the movie AND reading the comic that it was based off of....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago