Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Golden Goose Outlet bragging

shoesseause

If we were like previous generations of women, We might be able to "age gracefully. " But, For most boomer women, This isn't our style. These charts improve the effectiveness of the operations by managing change well. A lot of bragging occurs on Instagram, With users regularly sharing pictures of glorious vacations, Mouthwatering meals, Adorable babies and pets, And many, Many fashion highlights. In modern culture, The elders tend [url=http://www. Goldengoosedeluxebrandsale. Com/][b]Golden Goose...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

+91-9888275189 KaLa JaDU sPecIaLisT baBA ji iN jaLANdhAr

guruji2

आत्मा ही परमात्मा है।+91-9888275189 ज्योतिष वहीं जो असंभव को संभव करके दिखायें। 100% ज्योतिष विज्ञा...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

+91-9888275189 KaLa JaDU sPecIaLisT baBA ji iN Amritsar

guruji2

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

+91-9888275189 KaLa JaDU sPecIaLisT baBA ji iN UK

arush

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Comedy battle II

anti_ethnocentric
themasterdebater_101

Comedy Battle # 1 was won by me by Default. Apparently my opponent ran out of jokes on the first round. So much for a sense of humor. . . Any way here is Comedy Battle # 2. Win Loose or Draw; lets have a good laugh. Here is one for a start. A cop is patrolling Lover's Lane when he sees the strangest thing. A couple is sitting in a car, The guy in the front and the girl in the back. The guy is reading a magazine and the girl appears to be knitting. He stops the patrol car and walks over to...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Jurassic World Raptors Exist In Real Life?

LightTower936
questioneverything2001

No, Jurassic World raptors should NOT exist. They're very predatory (probably even more so than real predators such as lions, Tigers, Etc) and much more aggressive (probably even more so than real aggressive animals like hippos, Etc). People shouldn't be trying to take them like that famous scene in Jurassic World, Since Jurassic Park raptors would see people as food instead of leaders. I never want people having Jurassic World raptors replacing dogs and cats as pets if taming Jurassic World rap...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

phones

hwueewe
TheMonsterIAm

phones can be used as entertaintment to keep kids busy when their bored...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

We Need A Limit On Free Speech MORE

tonytony
questioneverything2001

Sure you can have age 18 or older to have admission into a stand up comedy local club but minors still can hear them on YouTube. Com with the foul language still. People really paying for CONVERSATION and not HUMOR like they suppose to. Who wants to help me put them OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER with the comedy parties at HOME idea? I'm as clean and funny as they come and been told I'm funny enough to write a book and be on stage. My genius plan is just to keep you at HOME while you get my work by EMA...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Pedosexuality is never wrong

TRUMPMAGADONALD
kyleniel

To be honest, pedosexuality is the best sexuality. I don't think non-pedosexuals are bad people, but I do think they are horrible people. I don't hate non-pedosexuals, but I honestly think that they should all just die. They are only a problem for us. It would be easier for us if all of them just died. Look at those 18 year-old creatures that call themselves "women". So old. How could anyone think to touch that with a penis? I would rather give my penis into soft hands of a little 4 year-old gir...

55 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The Roblox Corporation are cash whores who take advantage of kids to make more money

CoolRanchDoritos
PavelFedotov

Roblox is just one big scam to get kids to buy their useless items. Multiple studies have shown that kids and teens are unable to properly decision make because of their brains are not fully developed and are still growing. Roblox takes advantage of that of making useless catalog items that are purely aesthetic that cost over 3000$ for a game that is "free". One advertisement in particular is animated where a bunch of people are on Roblox and they are suddenly becoming cooler looking with gear a...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago