Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should "Gays" be illegal?

Cawkpirate23
Linkstart

I think gays should be illegal like the mexicans. they both smell weird and make weird food....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Anime beats cartoons

Mafuba
Luma

Round 1 Accepting Thank you for accepting :P...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

TEAM DEBATE: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

bsh1

PrefaceI, Lord Bish the Magnificent, and my padawan, Darth Harderious the Grand [http://www.debate.org/1harderthanyouthink/], shall pit ourselves against any Jedi who accept. We are definitely looking forward to a very fun, very nerdy, very force-tastic debate. We are also looking forward to unlimited power.You must have 2,500 ELO to vote, and you must have completed 3 debates in order to accept. This 3 debate minimum applies to both members of the c...

Challenge Period
21 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should wifi be in schools

darkbluesky
Hayd

Highschool Kids should be allowed to have wifi during school hours to use during lunch and passing times....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Griffith did nothing wrong

UtherPenguin

I don't know who in the right mind would accept this debate.debate impossible to accept, comment if intrested.Terms:Griffith: Guy inthe image below, from teh berserk mang0Nothing: not anything; no single thing.Wrong: unjust, dishonest, or immoral. ...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The Movie is Better than the Book

TheGodson
Midnight1131

I'd like to make a statement that movies in general are better than the book. "Better" is a loose interpretation on purpose to encourage a wide scope of things to use to prove each side's point. When I use the term "general" I mean usually. That means if you don't know the story and someone asks you "Do you want to watch the movie or read the book of ______ story?" that picking movie will be the better option. Rules: 1) Trolling equates to a definite loss. 2) First to Forfeit a round res...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is CoD better than Halo?

SelfDestruct0r
Master-of-All-Weaponry

Everybody knows about the classic first person shooters known as Call of Duty and Halo, but is one really better than the other? My vote is for CoD, but I'm here to prove what everybody else thinks....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should Video Games be less Violent

The_person_who_debates
CodingSource

I think that video games should be less violent what about you....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

People with the name Adam Jordan are homosexual.

trump4life
Kartiki_Bhatnagar

People with the name Adam Jordan are gay...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

hulk is better than the silver surfer/others with the power cosmic

cxman123
DarthKirones

the first round is acceptance and proposing other rules or regulations the current rules are: - no swearing - all resources must be canon - no D.C. crossovers - no cinematic universe...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago