Entertainment Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Birdman should have won Best Picture?

csinger
sidewinder

Though Birdman offered an amazing screenplay brought to life by a daring yet genius director and actor combination, Boyhood should've took home the win. Birdman was entertaining, but Boyhood was both revolutionary and brilliant. It brought about a completely new form of film making, and it paved the way for thousands of filmmakers in the future. Just like Gone With the Wind did at the first Oscars, Boyhood was bold, daring, authentic, and widely successful. Birdman's meager mind play was mediocr...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Give me any riddle I can sovle it wighout the belp of Google.

ClashnBoom
Erossucks123

Can you give me a riddle that I cannot solve ? Rules: Con must give 3 riddles per round Pro cannot use Google No paradoxes...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Which is better, Starburst or Hyper Jump?

MetaForge

I ask that my opponent only accept if he or she 1: knows what farscape and starwars is and is familiar with what a starburst is and what a hyper jump is. 2: has debated once already 3:Is prepared for a rather unlengthy debate (joke) Okay, to state, I will be arguing for Starburst and my opponent will be arguing for Hyper jump. The first round will be used to state the rules of engagement, and the second round will be used for argument of your statements....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Don't break the rules!

ClashnBoom
Proving_a_Negative

This more of a game than debate. The game is simple Pro and Con can make should 3 rules per round and one fact sentence don't break the rules. Rules: No foul words No rules that make you do anything out of this site. Example do pull-ups or watch this YouTube video. No Rules banning letters No automatic win rules. Example if I forfeit I win No banning the numbers 1,2 and 3 No banning .the characters ,?"':;!\-)(*&%$#@ No banning the space button...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Can you figure out what my first name, favorite color and gender ?

ClashnBoom
Sapphique

Con will try to figure out my first name, favorite color and gender. Rules: Con can only guess once per round. For example first name Tom favorite color gold gender male. Con can't ask questions. Con must get the 3 questions correctly to ein Pro must give 3 hints regarding favorite color and first name per round. Pro must tell con if his guesses are true or false. Hints: First name: In the Bible. Favorite color: You can see it in Christmas most of the time. First name: Has the 9...

Voting Period
21 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Quotev is Better Tha Wattpad

Kpoplover7

Quotev allows writers to be able to create quizzes and stories while with wattpad you can only write stories...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Celebrities need more privacy

maiysmay1234
TBR

Celebrities deserve more privacy than they have now because they are humans just like us. They just have an abnormal job. They do not deserve more, Neither do they deserve less. They deserve the SAME...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is DC better than Marvel in terms of tv and movies?

Looj
Erossucks123

I still think that the DC world of tv and movies are indeed better than Marvel. It's plots are more compelling, characters are more like able and in the lines of story telling, it's easier to understand as well. Marvel on the other hand, is a rash,misguided and often confusing world. Especially in the way their comics and shows are setup. My argument stands that DC's immaculate world of rich storytelling in its movies and television shows are submissive and understated, thus most of its best sel...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Facebook

marinasofo
TillDeathDoWePart88

Facebook protects our privacy...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Celebrities need more privacy

maiysmay1234
JustinBieberFan123

I frankly believe that celebrities should have more privacy rights than they have now because it is one of the 30 Human Rights. They are humans like us just with an abnormal career....

6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago