kstorv01
wannamakesomefun

euthanasia

kstorv01

Pro

I'm not pro-life or pro-death. I am pro-choice i support the right for a person any human being to be able to do what they what to do with THERE life. and if living on is truly more devastating then ending it. then they should be able to die with dignity and on there own terms after they have done there dues and are ready to leave this world.
wannamakesomefun

Con

Hy,

I've accepted this debate, because I feel this topic is extremely multiple and worth to argue about. To make it clear, I am going to oppose euthanasia. Now I am bringing up three contentions to support my side.

1. Developed medical science
2. From the view of religion
3. Impacts on our society

First of all, the majority of patients have lack of knowledge about medical science and the chance of their survival . Even doctors can't verify properly the fact that, the particular illness will end in death or not. So how can we expect it from a client? Consequently, I firmly believe that, because of the lack of knowledge and dreadful state of mind several people would completely misuse euthanasia, when they actually can survive easily. We all aware of the fact that, medical science is becoming more and more developed by day to day. That is why patients can be saved, when many think it would be short of a miracle.

Second point. According most of the religion life is gift given my our God and only God has the right to take it away. Thus, euthanasia means murder or intentional suicide. Just imagine how much rebellion would be caused with making euthanasia legal.

Last but most serious point. The message of the spreading euthanasia would be the following one: If you have hard period of your life, just give up without fighting. Thousands of even million of people use this method in order to end his or her life.

That's all for, I am waiting for your reaction and the presentation of your arguments.

Best Regards,
wannamakesomefun
kstorv01

Pro

kstorv01 forfeited this round.
wannamakesomefun

Con

wannamakesomefun forfeited this round.
kstorv01

Pro

kstorv01 forfeited this round.
wannamakesomefun

Con

wannamakesomefun forfeited this round.
kstorv01

Pro

kstorv01 forfeited this round.
wannamakesomefun

Con

wannamakesomefun forfeited this round.
kstorv01

Pro

kstorv01 forfeited this round.
wannamakesomefun

Con

wannamakesomefun forfeited this round.
Posted by Titanium 3 years ago
Titanium
While the proposition talks about allowing euthanasia according to the principle of the so called freedom, I see the prop stuck in the undertones of the very fabric of human freedom. Sanctity of life comes into play here. When looking from a religious perspective it must be understood that God gave humans the life and it was not their choice so why is it that taking their own life should be there will. As far as freedom and free will is concerned, it is to be established that there is a certain criteria towards freedom rather it be in form of action or expression. A great example is that you would not allow a person to murder another person just because its his will. Even if theres a law offence, there are justice mechanisms to deal with it. Plus with proper and developed healthcare the need to kill yourself to end suffering seems like a very vague idea as many things are based on probability. Lastly killing wont end the suffering, it might just instigate it if the person is follower of a certain faith as most condemn suicide. Euthanasia is mere suicide, promote it and you would promote weak resistance ability in humans.
Posted by QandA 3 years ago
QandA
I'd like to accept but I do not meet the alleged "requirements", would you mind changing that?