adityajain72
GDawg

everyone should be christian

adityajain72

Con

According to me everyone should not be christian because there are different people with different faith and you just cant say that only Christianity is good. For me all religions are good
GDawg

Pro

Bro i owned u last time ill tell u tht christians r right and if everyone dun believe in jesus then they gon burn in hell and we should have told them before
adityajain72

Con

How can you say that Christianity is always correct and other religions are wrong. As the con says that who do not follow Christianity will go to hell. My question is that is there really something called heaven and hell. According to me religions were only made to make the people understand the difference between good and bad. So all the religions which do that are correct and so is Christianity. Therefore if a person understands the difference with the help of some religion other than Christianity whats wrong in it
GDawg

Pro

nah bro religion is to tell u how it all goes down and wat happens after u die and christianity is da way my bro u need to believe in jesus and vote 4 rick santorum next time
adityajain72

Con

See I cant understand whats your point. But my point of concern is that almost all the religions are same. They have one goal. If you take the teachings of Jesus Christ himself, most of his teachings match with the teachings of my religion. You say that christianity is all about what happens after you die then why does the bible state what you should do and what not to do. The same things are there in our holy books too judt the thing is that they are in a different manner. But all religions meet at a same point and that point is humanity. They all state that Live And Let Others Live
GDawg

Pro

bro shut the fck up ur retarded bc jesus is the moral fabrics of this socitey and u need to accept that u moron ur prolly a jew
Posted by Freedom_Fighter-Irfan 3 years ago
Freedom_Fighter-Irfan
Gdawg,you ghetto as hell man. if jesus is your moral fabric, why is your speech not of nobility and peacefulness? Oh wait. Jesus spoke like you dint he? Read your Bible. Jesus called his disciple snakes and a Canaanite woman a dog. so I do understand you. because u people that I left Christianity in the first place.
Posted by theeconomist18 3 years ago
theeconomist18
I being a Hindu, respect all the religions as we are taught to, but stating that everyone should follow Christianity is not the way it should go. Everyone have their own beliefs and rituals. Every individual, from the birth, is taught to follow a specific religion and beliefs. No one can be forced to follow a specific religion. Everyone has their own mindset, everyone has the own way of looking at things. Its one's choice to abide by a religion of his choice since God is One! It's the faith that counts and not a name. It hardly matters if you pray to Jesus or Allah; if You are a muslim, christian, hindu or sikh. The decision of choosing a religion is one's own, has been, and will always be.