vi_spex
RevNge

evil is unintended, as belief is unresonable

RevNge

vi_spex

Pro

the right way, is the moral way, is the logical way

belief is the opposite of knowledge, knowledge is truth and know is true
RevNge

Con

I accept this debate and my unconditional freelo.

(Note: Just for fun, I tried to construct a rebuttal in five minutes)

It took me a while to comprehend PRO's argument due to his terrible grammar, but he has done nothing in his argument to prove that evil is unintended, nor did he show that belief is unreasonable.

"the right way, is the moral way, is the logical way"

PRO fails to specify exactly what the "right way" is, nullifying the purpose of this argument and merely showing his upheld belief. The definition of right is as follows:

Right - most convenient, desirable, or favorable [1]

There is no definite and objective definition of what is convenient, desirable, or favorable. Therefore, PRO's statement is not a fact. Here is the meaning of belief:

Belief - Confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof[2]

In other words, PRO has not proven this statement, thus lacking rigorous (or any for that matter) proof. Therefore, Pro's first statement is a belief, which consequently leads to the result that as he takes the position in that belief is unreasonable, what he says, in his opinion, is unreasonable, and his words cannot be considered as a serious argument. All of Pro's next arguments are now entirely nullified.

GG.

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com...
[2] http://dictionary.reference.com...
vi_spex

Pro

hm its true i didnt show why its unresonable to have belief, but belief is imaginary, and there is no logic in fantasy, and illogical is unresonable

the opposite of right is wrong, the opposite of moral is immoral, the opposite of logic is reason, the opposite of resonable is unresonable, and unresonable is illogical

i have no beliefs, logic is absolute, reason is guided by logic and morality is guided by reason

reason+intent=morality

would you give your kid battery acid to drink, if you wanted your kid to be healthy(logic)? and even if you didnt want your kid to be healthy, would you give your kid battery acid?(morality)

belief=false
knowledge=truth

truth can only be in the past

right is most favorable, becasue consequence is absolute, and because we dont like pain, going and and beginning to stab people in the street they or police would take you Down very fast, favorable? isolation for life time?
RevNge

Con

What PRO has said in this argument is entirely unreasonable, due to the lack of rebuttal of my standing logic in the previous round. However, my opponent brings up an interesting point:

"i didnt show why its unresonable to have belief, but belief is imaginary, and there is no logic in fantasy, and illogical is unresonable"

Aside from the near-incomprehensible grammar in this statement, PRO said that belief is imaginary, therefore, all of the things he says without providing rigorous proof is imaginary. In a sense, PRO *believes* that what he says does not exist in a concrete state as belief is imaginary, which ends up in a paradox as he continuously believes. As this makes no sense, this further reinforces my argument that what PRO says is utterly unreasonable.

The only thing I have left to say in this round is to ask if my opponent is currently intoxicated on battery acid.

Back to you, PRO.
vi_spex

Pro

i know i am typing these Words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, i dont have to imagine it

imagination is false, there is no logic in fantasy, you can fall from a Cliff and splat and nothing happens

i have no beliefs

logic is absolute, know is absolute, i know you cant read these Words with your eyes closed
RevNge

Con

My opponent is spewing unreasonable and imaginary arguments, as proved in the previous rounds.

Extend all arguments, which have not been rebutted as of yet.
vi_spex

Pro

do you have to imagine these Words on the screen?

logic is absolute, math is absolute
RevNge

Con

PRO proceeds to prove my point. Extend all unrefuted arguments.
RevNge

Con

PRO has just forfeited with a one-word argument. I continue to extend all arguments.

Voters, give me my freelo already. :P
Posted by n7natnat 2 years ago
n7natnat
lol
Posted by Varrack 2 years ago
Varrack
Hey RevNge, if I vote on your vi_spex debate will you vote on my vi_spex debate?
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
know is the balancing point between knowledge and belief
Posted by Unitomic 2 years ago
Unitomic
I can english two
Posted by n7natnat 2 years ago
n7natnat
lol it like ignorance is literally the antonym of knowledge in the dictionary lol. Look it up. You are wrong. And if we go by your "logic", then since you only believed you were right and weren't in knowledge of the exact opposite of knowledge, that means this: you had not correct logic, so that means you did not follow the moral way. And because you didn't follow the moral way, you did not follow the right way. SEE HOW THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE???? NO ONE WANTS TO DEBATE WITH AN IDIOT!
Posted by n7natnat 2 years ago
n7natnat
actually I thought the opposite of knowledge was "ignorance"???? If you don't know that, I wont have a debate on this.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
information is nothing

death=turn my back
Posted by simonstuffles 2 years ago
simonstuffles
death is forgotten, but only if religion=unbelievable after nothing is not informed before it
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
vi_spexRevNgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol pro didn't fuflil the bop, and correct me if wromg, but pro kinda conceded o.O and CON provided definition links, which is more than what pro provided for sources lol
Vote Placed by Varrack 2 years ago
Varrack
vi_spexRevNgeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro completely failed to fulfill the BoP, and thus loses arguments. His words are also nonsensical and hard to read, so he loses conduct for making us voters go through such a burden. His grammar and spelling were also horrible, and only Con provided a source. Thus, Con wins.