Purushadasa
NOLIENOGAIN

evo THEORY is a Biologically Impossible Myth

NOLIENOGAIN

Purushadasa

Pro

Preamble:

evo THEORY is nothing but a biologically impossible myth
that has never happened, is not happening now,
and shall never happen in the future.
Prove me wrong and win $5,000.00 by watching this short video: https://www.youtube.com...

Formal Argument:

evo THEORY is nothing but a biologically impossible myth.

P1: Without actual observation of concrete and successful inter-species propagation, evo THEORY cannot be anything but a biologically impossible myth.

P2: There has never been, at any time, any actual observation of concrete and successful inter-species propagation.

Conclusion: Therefore evo THEORY is nothing but a biologically impossible myth.

QED
NOLIENOGAIN

Con

Sorry Straw man fallacy you have lost the debate
Purushadasa

Pro

I didn't commit Strawman logical fallacy, and my opponent has not even attempted to provide a counter-argument to my Formal Argument.

Therefore my opponent lost the debate.
NOLIENOGAIN

Con

Sorry Straw man fallacy you have lost the debate again my good friend i HAVE won
Purushadasa

Pro

My opponent is not debating -- he is merely trolling.

I won this debate, no matter how anyone votes.
NOLIENOGAIN

Con

Another straw illogical fallacy on your play Sorry but you are delusional i have won you lost
Purushadasa

Pro

He has offered no argument of any sort.

NOLIENOGAIN

Con

Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
No -- the "voting" system on this site has exactly zero objective merit, and is a complete and utter waste of time because it is not an accurate assessment of the merits of the respective arguments.
Posted by BackCommander 5 months ago
BackCommander
The voting system is mostly fine. You don't win the debate because your opponent doesn't give a good argument. Their argument was that you lost because they perceived your argument as a straw man and that it somehow automatically meant they won. They were wrong because that's not how this site works, but that doesn't net you an automatic win. Also, we have vote moderators here. Their responsibility on this site is to check all votes that are reported to see if they coincide with the voting rules of this site. Just for the sake of your continued use of this site, when someone trolls you or simply doesn't make good arguments, continue fleshing out the points you have made. You'll end up with more points if you indulge in making sure your argument fits the voting criteria. The more substance your debate has, the more points can be awarded. One round of the basic premise of your argument is not enough to warrant even a "better argument" vote.
Posted by BackCommander 5 months ago
BackCommander
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
Actually, the so-called "voting" system on this site is a joke, is thoroughly biased, and is utterly useless.
Posted by EnchantedPlatinum 5 months ago
EnchantedPlatinum
No, the voting system is perfectly balanced. Just because people tend to not be convinced by your arguments doesn't say anything about the system.
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
My troll "opponent" offered exactly nothing in response to my argument (please see his ignorant troll comments in the main section of this debate, above).

Therefore I won this debate, no matter how anyone votes.

This site's "voting" system is heavily biased and utterly useless anyway. =)
Posted by Purushadasa 5 months ago
Purushadasa
My"opponent offered exactly nothing in response to my argument (please see his ignorant troll comments in the main section of this debate, above).

EnchantedPlatinum
That's colossally ironic, my friend.
Vote Placed by Phenenas 5 months ago
Phenenas
PurushadasaNOLIENOGAINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Anyone who isn't Purushadasa deserves to win.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 5 months ago
dsjpk5
PurushadasaNOLIENOGAINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were horrible, but he was the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Pro by default. Con's trolling was poor conduct.