GothDebate
vmpire321

evolution is not possible

vmpire321

GothDebate

Pro

Evolution used to seem the only way to how we were created, though its not possible.
vmpire321

Con

Alright, I suppose this is acceptance.
GothDebate

Pro

Point 1. Living beings always needed certain organs to survive, and if any living being managed to evolve through thousands of years without them: it would be a miracle.
Point 2. Ghosts have always been in the form of the living being they were in life and spirits cant evolve.
Point 3. There are all sorts of different creatures who need the same structure,yet they are in all sorts of different shapes and sizes.
Point 4. Creatures in models shaped thousands of years ago are the same as today.
vmpire321

Con

Point 1: False. Living beings such as microrganisms usually are single cells - meaning that they do not require the same organs.
Point 2: ??? No evidence...
Point 3: Does it matter if animals are in different shapes and sizes? Furthermore, I do not recognize what my opponent means when he says that different creatures need the same structures.
Point 4: My opponent is now misunderstanding the point of evolution. Weaker species are likelier to die out, stronger species are likelier to live. However, this does not mean that "old" species are likely to die - animals that exist for a long time just mean that they have good survivability. Also, I'd like my opponent to specify which animals he is referring to. Last time I checked, 99.99% of species to have lived on planet Earth are already extinct.

In conclusion, I've shown how my opponents arguments are either factually inaccurate or logically disproven. I'm sorry for the rather short response, I have some personal issues in real life currently.
GothDebate

Pro

Point 1. Ghosts are/were in the form of humans and animals seen today and as far as we know ghosts have no organs so it would be impossible for them to evolve with the body over thousands of years.
Point 2. If creatures evolved from the same cell and came to live in the same part of the world why are there not just elephants in Asia and wolves in Scotland for they all need the same things and parts to survive.
Point 3. If creatures needed the same form to survive and came from the same cell : Why are they in different shapes and sizes ?
Point 4. Creatures such as owls, fish,birds and woodlice have always looked the same as today from thousands of years ago. I have proof and confirmation at : Ancient pictures of animals .com, were animals painted by cavemen and
Ancient Greeks are shown.
Point 5. Mammoths are just as capable to live as elephants who have not changed. A mammoth is a relation of an elephant, which died out and did not evolve.
Point 6. I don't have much more to say, but feel free to bring up a point I have not thought of .
vmpire321

Con

vmpire321 forfeited this round.
Posted by Owl099 3 years ago
Owl099
Elephants according to theory did not evolve from Mamoths, they were just very close related. There was some strange thing that killed all the Mamoths so I doubt that they had just died out.
Posted by sherlock.holmes221B 3 years ago
sherlock.holmes221B
I personally do not believe in evolution but Pro (Goth.Debate) has used some of the most ridiculous ways to prove his point. Is this debate a joke?
Posted by NadjiGuemar 4 years ago
NadjiGuemar
Wait... Why has this "GothDebate" aquired even a signle vote? Jesus, this is unbelievable. How old are you? 9?
Posted by lit.wakefield 4 years ago
lit.wakefield
@auramon I wouldn't go as far as to say that the theory is 100% correct, as it's still being improved. There still is dispute about some of the specifics of evolution.
Posted by GothDebate 4 years ago
GothDebate
The debate about father christmas was for fun
Posted by auramon 4 years ago
auramon
The number of scientific research papers that directly and indirectly confirm and support theory of evolution is approaching a million, but there is no scientific paper that negates theory of evolution or support creation myth. Theory of evolution is the grand unifying theory of biology, and it is 100% right. It is as much true as the fact that the Earth revolves around the sun. It is more than a theory. It is a fact. Evolution is the most rigorously proven scientific fact, while creation is a myth created by the ancient mind that didn't even know what rainbow is, what fire is, what stars are, or why people get sick. These same people created stories about human-caring gods, which is no more true than Santa Claus story.
Posted by BGood 4 years ago
BGood
There are legitimate criticisms of evolution. Herein lies none of them.
Posted by lit.wakefield 4 years ago
lit.wakefield
Sure, you can believe what you want to, but the burden of proof is on you... it might have helped you if you actually knew anything about evolution :/
Posted by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
The existence of ghosts was not mentioned in the opening statements, much less noted as to be considered a given. In order to use ghosts as an example, one would have to prove their existence. Failing such proof, I have to consider that a point in Con's favor when voting.
Posted by GothDebate 4 years ago
GothDebate
It is up to you what you want to believe as it is up to me.
Vote Placed by lit.wakefield 4 years ago
lit.wakefield
GothDebatevmpire321Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to meet his burden of proof even with Con having to forfeit the last round. Only Pro used sources.