vi_spex
Bluemooncloud1

evolution is true

Bluemooncloud1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

vi_spex

Pro

why do you think cats are small where you live
Bluemooncloud1

Con

I believe in micro evolution. Where is your proof that you have evolution on a large scale?
vi_spex

Pro

what else happened
Posted by Bluemooncloud1 3 days ago
Bluemooncloud1
@Swisstelligence Micro Evolution is not the same as Macro evolution. First of all Micro Evolution is miny evolution. Macro Evolution is BIGGER evolution. It is not the same thing.
Posted by Swisstelligence 6 days ago
Swisstelligence
@ZenekPr0 Right on. I find it sad that people think they can accept micro evolution but not macro evolution. It's the same darn thing. It kind of goes to show how the education system is failing in some aspects.
Posted by aimeo 2 weeks ago
aimeo
ya'll need to chill
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
evolution is true, no doubt there
Posted by ZenekPr0 2 weeks ago
ZenekPr0
The only difference between these two is time, it's nonsense to accept microevulution but resist from accepting macroevulution.
Posted by FocusV 2 weeks ago
FocusV
As a Christian, I do not deny the concept of microevolution, (like the cat example), I do not however agree with the notion that species transform into other species, macroevolution.