Trom88
Lordgrae

evolutionism

Trom88

Con

Hi lordgrae... i'm positive u remember me. I still have some ammunition to throw a you if you are willing to accept my challenge. you can go first.
Lordgrae

Pro

I accept this challenge as Pro.

I shall make the resolution statement this. "The Scientific Theory of Evolution is true in its explanation of the transition of early life forms to their current state."

If my opponent wishes the resolution to be modified, he must state so before any arguments in the next round.

I would like to supply some guidelines. Again, if my opponent would like to add, or remove any, he must state so before he makes any arguments in the next round.

-The possibility of future evidence is not valid
-Bible verses do not count as evidence for a claim. Unless the claim is what is in the bible.

Thank you. Since my opponent is taking on an established Scientific Theory, which is on the same level as the Scientific Theory of Gravity, I shall give him the first round to make arguments.

-A Scientific Theory is a theory currently accepted as fact by the Scientific community, but it is ongoing in its formation, as new evidence is coming in.

If he wishes to argue this definition, please do so before making other arguments.
Trom88

Con

Trom88 forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Well, this person was very obnoxious in the comment section. It's kinda funny that he has nothing to say right now.
Trom88

Con

Trom88 forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Grae is once more beset by annoying creationists who fail to defend their claims. sigh.
Trom88

Con

I apologies for the delay but I was busy having a life. if you want I can invite you to another debate. I don't wish to do this in only two rounds.
Lordgrae

Pro

Okay, then. Challenge me again. We will both forfeit round 5. No one vote on this debate.
Trom88

Con

Trom88 forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Lordgrae forfeited this round.
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
Can you post a link?
Posted by jrrjacques 3 years ago
jrrjacques
Hello Mr. Lordgrae, if you haven't noticed I have posted a comment in the comment of the other Creation vs. Evolutionism. And I have started my own debate, so if you wish to fallow and make comments you are welcome to. I will take you up on any official debate if you wish so but I can say I do not have much time to type each day do to certain limitations of my typing skill and lack of computer access. Have a nice day.
P.S. is your profile picture of a man or woman it hard to tell.
Posted by Trom88 3 years ago
Trom88
IImportant against evolution and i had an argument with lordgrae in the comment box of a debate so now i'm challenging him to a debate on evolution.
Posted by Trom88 3 years ago
Trom88
Never mind what i just said i will take your advice Disquasition thanks
Posted by MikeNH 3 years ago
MikeNH
So what is the ACTUAL TOPIC? What is the proposition to be debated?
Posted by Trom88 3 years ago
Trom88
I'm not referring it to anyone just whoever will accept and calling evolution evolutionism gets under there skin.
Posted by MikeNH 3 years ago
MikeNH
What is this debate actually about? What is evolutionism?
Posted by Disquisition 3 years ago
Disquisition
You should pm whoever it is your referring to, because they aren't likely to see this.