existence of God debate on skype/google hangout

I would like to debate somebody who is an atheist on the existence of God through Skype or Google hang-out.
if you are interested, or just feel like getting proved wrong (I am kidding calm down!) please add me

my Skype is: spazzofreak

Google: Matt Ryan

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, children of the world, my name is TheBunnyAssassin.
In this debate, I will be addressing to the audience that God does NOT exist.
Contention 1: Fabrication
God was spawned from the religion of Christianity, which is a religion. Is there ANY way to proof that God exists? Can anyone in the entire world prove the existence of this deity? In addition, whenever a miracle was "performed" by God, was there any significant physical imprint left?
Contention 2: Creation Implausible
How could have God "created" the world when he wasn't even discovered until the mid-first century? If this God was created in the first century, then there is no way that he would have "created" the world. Think science. The Big Bang might have created the universe. Gravitational pressure and constant orbits created Earth, not God.

These are short contentions, and I hope my opponent will refute them, thank you.

I hope I do not offend anyone in this debate.

spazzofreak forfeited this round.

spazzofreak forfeited this round.

TheBunnyAssassin forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
You will debate on I accept your challenge and will profusely deny your assumption
Posted by Empiren 2 years ago
A god or the christian god?
Posted by Cold-Mind 2 years ago
I sent you request on skype. Be online in 11:45 GMT please.
Posted by Berend 2 years ago
Is this like a public forum type debate? That would be interesting to have. To have us go against or have a team go against each other. That like we are talking in a convo, or we have someone else or each one of us asking a topic question. Similar to the Amazing Atheist on his Pod Cast.
Posted by Samreay 2 years ago
Don't have a mic, but would be up for any sort of debate, formal or informal, on any similar topic: "Does God exist?", "Is belief in the Christian god reasonable?" etc etc. If that interests you, just make a debate and add me as a challenger, I'll be there.
Posted by aburk903 2 years ago
Consider me there.