existence is in contrast with experience, so true existence is my physical experience

with no one to experience it there is no one to verify that it exist

to worms, the beauty of rainbows dosnt exist

Existence and experience are never mutually exclusive. They are indeed separate but part of a greater whole (like 2 separate sides of the same coin). Existence shapes experience (my eyes allow me to see in the visual spectrum) just so experience shapes existence (education and learning done by my eyes leads me to making good choices).

Each organism on earth is born with specific sensory capacity that is a result of a series of genetic trial and error leading to a specific type of existence (that is favored by the larger environmental existence) hence shaping a specific and unique type of experience.

When you say "with no one to experience there is no one to verify that it exist"
I am guessing you mean that: experience shapes existence... Without experience you cannot have existence...
Well I will say the opposite it is equally true: without existence shaping the evolution of the observer there would be no one to experience to begin with.... meaning existence shapes experience... Without existence you cannot have experience.

if you remove reality, you can have no experience, but if you remove experience you can have no reality, as there is no one to verify that it exist, but more importantly experience and reality is the necessary root for existence

without experience of it, 1 billions years is like a second

experience shapes existence like we can create machines, but im not sure what you mean

a blind man cant know what is on a picture i am showing him, the picture dosnt have true existence to him, he could at best believe my story about whats on it

to me anything i can experience exist, and beyond reality and experience is non existence

Well according to your equation:

existence - experience = reality

existence - reality = experience

Both equations infer that experience is unreal which actually contradicts your stand which is:
Experience is the only thing that dictates what is real and what exists.

I think you need to think things through before you post them to the public.

you cant experience reality without true experience

and no they dont infer that..

life is true experience

Your arguments make little to no sense. You keep using abstract terms and fail to define them properly.

How on Earth would you experience smell (olfaction) without the evolution and existence of chemoreceptors within your nose??? How would you experience the visual spectrum without pre existing retinal cones and rods shaping your experience.

You have a deluded and overly relativistic sense of reality. In fact I think I am getting dumber trying to teach you common sense

life is matter, i dont understand your point, life is true, real

I think I lost a few neurons reading that.

What a waste of time
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
Posted by ChickenBakuba 1 year ago
Sad how I agree on Con about infectious stupidity and how I lost neurons and IQ reading this
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
sad what
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
the arguments are there
Posted by ChickenBakuba 1 year ago
So sad how he posted his Debate 2 times, I wager he prepared for the argument in advance
Vote Placed by Martley 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I award all points to Con.