Scarletrose
shenefeltj

exotic animals should NOT be aloud to be kept as pets

Scarletrose

Pro

> people don't know how to take care of exotic animals at all. they have an unusual habitat, food style, and body works.

"I know this wasn't good but... I'm 10 years old..."
shenefeltj

Con

Round 1, I assume, is for accepting the debate and so I will accept the debate with you, Scarletrose. I am rather curious to see what a 10 year old has to say abut this topic, and I hope you have fun :)

So, my stance is that exotic animals can be kept as pets, and I would ask you to clarify what an exotic animal is. Are you referring to venomous creatures? Or does any animal from another climate/country count? Shouldn't I be allowed to keep a zebra or a buffalo as a pet?

I argue that not all exotic animals are bad. For example, the North American wild horse was (at one point in time) an exotic animal. They were introduced, by man, to North America and eventually played a very important role in the development of the American Nation.

And what about zoos? A zoo keeps a lot of exotic animals as pets. Should they not be allowed to?
Scarletrose

Pro

Exotic animals are animals like
large cats (lions, panthers, leopards, tigers, ect.)

P.S. no, you may not own a buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shenefeltj

Con

shenefeltj forfeited this round.
Scarletrose

Pro

A woman named Charla Nash was attacked by her friend's pet chimpanzee. Charla had her face and limbs ripped off by the chimp named Travis. The 60-year-old woman was left to fight for her life in February 2009 after her friends pet chimp launched a brutal attack on her. Travis seriously disfigured her and she sustained extensive damage to her eyes, nose, lips and hands. "sometimes you want to cry, you want out, you want some kind of home. I don"t know what my future is, and that's the scary part." Charla told reporters, then added, "it"s very hard to live, not even live, half live.
shenefeltj

Con

shenefeltj forfeited this round.
Scarletrose

Pro

Why are you for-fitting to a 10 year old?
shenefeltj

Con

shenefeltj forfeited this round.
Scarletrose

Pro

Scarletrose forfeited this round.
shenefeltj

Con

shenefeltj forfeited this round.