kimberly1104
oculus_de_logica

failure

oculus_de_logica

kimberly1104

Con

no, i dont think failure is more important than success because failure is a negative thing and if you stay in the negative you will never get anywhere in life and if you focus more on your success you will get futher in life . failure is not the way of life success is , sucess is far more important than failure because failure. will get you no where is a very negative to think about who wants to think about failing? or, being a failure no one does its depressing as a person to think about that.
oculus_de_logica

Pro

Failure is not more important than success, it IS success. Nobody has gotten anywhere without failing again and again. James Cameron said: “if you set your goals ridiculously high and its a failure, you will fail above everyone elses success”

He is one of the many that has hit his head against the stone. J.K Rowling was rejected numerous times before publishing HP, the Beatles where rejected 7 times. Failure is good, it keeps us going

read this: success.com/article/why-failure-is-good-for-success

kimberly1104

Con

kimberly1104 forfeited this round.
oculus_de_logica

Pro

Because failure is an important stepping stone in success arguing against it is quite absurd. Without failure, how will one ever learn? You gain experience by doing the wrong thing and fixing what went wrong. It may not be pleasant, it may not be nice, but it is still progress. Someone who never makes mistakes never improves himself and never gets any better. Being stuck at a stage you are perfect in might not result in disappointment, but it also means you'll never grow to your full potential.
kimberly1104

Con

kimberly1104 forfeited this round.
oculus_de_logica

Pro

Ladies and gents, we're all failiures in some things. Iðll even refrain from fixing my spelling errors this round because I know that I'll come back and learn from them, I'll fix them and I'll not do them again. The circle of life start in failure and ends in success. Failure isn't a bad thing, it's mearly a stone in the path to victory. And no stone that leads to greatness can ever be bad.
Posted by oculus_de_logica 3 years ago
oculus_de_logica
well, 500 characters limit your ability to stay loyal to the truth and how exact you are. Had I gotten a full round I'd have made better arguments and created a better column to support my side of the rather ill defined resolution. If we take the resolution alone we should be discussing that failure is a bad thing, not that it is better or worse than success. But, C'est la vie, you use what you are given. :)
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Failure isn't success... They're antonyms not synonyms. Failure may be part of a step to success, but the ultimate goal isn't failure, it's success.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
kimberly1104oculus_de_logicaTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Failure is success" isn't exactly a logical premise in which to work from. However, Pro did recover somewhat, arguing that failure aids learning and the like, which was never refuted by Con. In fact, Con refuted nothing. I don't see Con's original argument as more compelling than Pro's. Pro gets conduct for the forfeits.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
kimberly1104oculus_de_logicaTied