vi_spex
Mags2

false exist, and god is false

Mags2

vi_spex

Pro

unicorns exist, like my neighbor exist right now and he is not even here
Mags2

Con

First of all, unicorn do not exist. God is not false, because in his word, it states, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except me. Joshua 14:6. Without God, there would be no us, without God there would be no comfort to which only He can deliver. My opponent will try and argue that there is no god, but will fall short to the plain text of His word.
vi_spex

Pro

imagination is false and god is imaginary

how can you see a movie with unicorns in it if they don't exist?

god=dead
know=life
Mags2

Con

First of all, it's called special effects. Also, God is not dead. He is alive and well. Read John 3:16 before you try and make a debate without actual evidence of what you are even talking about. Unicorn are not real" So grow up
vi_spex

Pro

special effects dosnt exist? and how did we come to special effect a unicorn into existence if it didn't come from anywhere?

imagination is a dead nation

gHost=gi

rely gi on
Mags2

Con

Okay.. You need to learn a lesson.. Special affects do exist, unicorns are a figmentation of imagination. The definition of imagination is: the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
God is not imagination" He is real, and is coming back to gain glory for his kingdom. I will say it again, unicorns are not real! Now please stop being immature!
vi_spex

Pro

I can see a unicorn in a movie, so I don't have to imagine it when I can see it with my eyes, therefore its not a figment necessarily, so it exist at least in a movie, now where did any unicorn come from if not reality?

anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now is imaginary, as I have to imagine it, so only personal physical experience of now is real, thus I have to imagine god

if god was real, you would be able to show him to another person you are with right now
Mags2

Con

Yes, you can see unicorns in a movie, but the point I'm trying to come across to you is that they are part of imagination. You can imagine unicorns, but they are not alive in everyday places. In other words, they only exist in imagination. The movie you watched is called "fiction." Fiction is: literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

I can show you God if you only allow God to be apart of your life. God is waiting for you, just let him in.
vi_spex

Pro

so unicorns exist in imagination and they are false is what I get from what your saying

I don't have to imagine my TV, like I know you are light on my screen and I am typing these words and reading them right now

are you suggesting what I imagine is alive? imagination is a dead nation, and sensory experience is life for balance

is a metal ship I imagine comprised of more metal then a unicorn?

story=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

stories are false

belief=Be lie
kNow=now

nothing is information, and something is matter, like these screen you are reading on is physical where as the opposite of physical is mental, thing and NOthing

if you have to imagine god right now, then god is not true, as true is matter now
Mags2

Con

I'm not saying that God only exists in your imagination, I'm saying that God is not imaginary, God is real. You do not have to imagine God, he is not fiction. He died so that you and I can have a life with him. I'm not trying to preach the word towards you, I'm trying to get my point across. Everybody has a different definition of imagination. Yours is different then mine, but some things in life, you cannot treat as imaginary, this including God. You can have your opinions on if unicorns are imaginary or not, but one thing for sure that is not imaginary, is God.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
the entertainment happens when you try to argue with me, and when voters vote against me
Posted by Atmas 1 year ago
Atmas
vi_spex always makes me shake my head :p at least it's entertaining.
Posted by jakemg 1 year ago
jakemg
and there are no absolute truths, right.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
existence is defined by the absolutes, belief=Be lie
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
I have to imagine god

I don't know=I have to imagine it=True, as the claim is imaginary
Vote Placed by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
vi_spexMags2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was more reasonable
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
vi_spexMags2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con uses the Bible and all to prove that God exists
Vote Placed by AtheistPerson 2 years ago
AtheistPerson
vi_spexMags2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: vi_spex didn't really do shit, but I don't believe in God.