funkymuppet
famer

famer is gay as hell

famer

funkymuppet

Pro

He is gay and thats okay coz of conlay
famer

Con

It has been a pleasure to see that my friend funkymuppet is "enjoying" himself on DDO with some debates based on ridiculous topics.

I haven't started any new debates on DDO since a month ago, until I saw his challenge based on the following and most ridiculous claim "famer is gay as hell". I will firstly provide some definitions before we start this debate:

famer: I am quite sure he is referring to the user famer on DDO, which happens to be me.

gay: In my opinion he is referring to gay as the slang for homosexual. The defintion of homosexuality from the trusted site dictionary.com states the following defintion:

"sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex."

..as hell: I'd assume my opponent means the slang phrase "as hell" means something along the lines of towards the extremes of anything of that sort.

Therefore, a more refined statement we will be arguing on can go as follows:

"The username famer displays high levels of homosexuality". My opponent has kindly given me the con position and I will be arguing that I do not display homosexuality.

I await my opponent's first argument to support his given claim. Good Luck!
funkymuppet

Pro

he likes man willy and his profile may say he is homosexual and homosapian
there is nothing wrong with being gay
god he is so racist against us french jews
famer

Con

My opponent funkymuppets has just created an assumption that I like "man willy" and has wrongly read my profile sad saying that I am homosexual. He has also mentioned that I am "homosapian". Pro has also spelt the word wrong as it is correctly spelt as "homosapien", which refers to modernised man, which is entirely true, but also not related to the topic.

Pro has also wrongly assumed that I thought there was something wrong with being gay. However, this is not true. I support gay rights as has been shown in my profile. In the "big issues", I am pro with Gay Marriage. My profile has been last updated "2 months ago" so it is proof that I did not change it specially for this debate.

Pro has also stated that I have somehow been "racist against us French Jews". This is a completely ridiculous statement that is unrelated to the topic.

I will now prove that I am not gay. In my profile, it shows:

Interested in: "Not saying"

The above statement proves the point that I am not interested in men.

I would also like to prove that I am indeed, "straight" as most people may call it. On my profile it says that I am interested and highly respect two female Korean pop singers by the names of Jessica and Tiffany. I would also like to point out that I find the two of them high attractive, for those who are willing to believe my statement.

On to pro, your turn to prove me wrong and that I am indeed, a homosexual.
funkymuppet

Pro

ah oui oui
i agree with your statements, however, you said, and i quote:
I am pro...at...Gay Marriage
sure some bits were taken out but the underlying statement is still there
watcha gonna do bout that ya mad hatter
famer

Con

To all the ladies and gentlemen who are reading this debate, you must realise that pro is becoming unclear as to what he is actually attempting to point out. The point that he has initiated and will be debated on is:

"famer is gay as hell".

We must not delve on unrelated points such as whether I support gay marriage or am ashamed of the gay society as it is not relevant. Pro must prove to us that I, famer is indeed a homosexual while I am must continue proving that I am indeed NOT a homosexual (either bi-sexual of straight as an example).

Although pro has given out arguments that are based on mere assumptions that I like "man willy" and that I shouldn't be ashamed of "my homosexuality", he has not used any evidence to backup his arguments and I have successfully refuted to his stale arguments.

I, on the other hand, as con have proven to every that I am indeed not only not a homosexual, I have also proven my opponent completely wrong by claiming that I am straight, which is antonym of gay. I have backed up my claim with evidence that points back to my profile details.

I would also like to point out, nowhere on my profile does it contain any information that has any hint as to the fact that I could possibly be gay (except for the support for gay marriage I guess).

Just like to wish pro good luck for the rest of the debate. It'll be difficult to any signs that I could possibly be "gay as hell".
funkymuppet

Pro

And now I release my secret weapon
The debate topic is famer is gay as hell
hell is not gay is it?
thus, i rest my case, saying famer is not gay, as he was saying above.
He in fact had to prove that he was not as gay as hell, which is to say he is gay. So there fore I win as he debated for me by saying he was straight
fvck yeah
vote for me for bacon and sex
famer

Con

Thank you funkymuppets for putting forth your 4th and also most ridiculous argument in the history of my lifetime on DDO. He has accepted my definition of all the terms I have put forth in the first round.

I have defined the slang phrase "as hell" just to repeat myself, as the definition as follows:

" something along the lines of towards the extremes of anything of that sort."

He has willingly accepted my definition as from what I have seen in the first three arguments. Now he has unsportsmanshiply decided to change the definition in his favour. Unfortunately, I don't think this can happen because it was already agreed upon much earlier in the debate.

He claims he has unleashed his "secret weapon", although it was just a lame attempt to win this debate in a cheap manner.

Please vote con as I have successfully proven that I am not gay. Good Luck to pro for R5. I would suggest it to be a concluding round.

VOTE CON!
funkymuppet

Pro

funkymuppet forfeited this round.
famer

Con

Pro has forfeited the last and possibly the most important round of this debate. Clearly he loses conduct points and points for convincing arguments because he failed to stick ot the topic.

Pro also loses points for spelling and grammar because he spelt some words wrong and did not use perfect grammar in his debate.

I have proven to our readers that I am indeed not a homosexual. Please vote CON for obvious reasons. Thank you for your time in reading this debate.
Posted by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
Who said hell is gay?
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
If you think Famers gay, you havnt seen the people I know. ;)
Posted by innomen 4 years ago
innomen
This debate really should be deleted.
Posted by famer 4 years ago
famer
Lol, pity that funkymuppet's account got closed. Wished he could have at least posted his last argument. Oh well, what a pity.

NICE TRY FUNKYMUPPETS :)
Vote Placed by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Oh boy, I wonder who will win this one.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: who said hell is gay?
Vote Placed by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: no rfd needed
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not even sure why I bothered to read this and vote on it.
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is trolling, largely incoherent, provides no evidence, trying to be obnoxious.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
funkymuppetfamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro's a dumbass