Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Banning Beauty Pageants for Those Under 18

mmelzzz
SperoXVII

Should Beauty Pageants be banned? I strongly support the elimination of beauty pageants for those under 18 years old. Young girls' minds are easier to corrupt, and after these beauty contests, are being left with the wrong image that they need to wear makeup and look pretty to succeed in life. No educational benefits are gained, and girls don't learn how to work as a team. Lastly, these contests lower the self-esteem of young women and girls by ranking them based on their appearances. Let's end...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are mules ACTUALLY in fashion?

BethPembers
BetteMidler

A shoe that once conjured images of risqu" slippers sheathed in maribou, the mule is apparently the shoe of 2017. As stubborn as the name suggests, the iconic accessory has come along way since its heyday in the boudoir. (1) (1)https://www.koifootwear.com/ Refusing to leave the radar of designers and street style stars alike and has quickly become one of the most enduring footwear trends I"ve ever seen. Available in all shapes and styles, the backless, slide-style shoe can be worn fl...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Do you support the idea of males wearing rompers?

zachh07
Senator29

In the fashion industry, clothes do not have a specific gender yet society needs these labels to limited a person choice of what's acceptable and not....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Should animals be skinned for clothing????

ainssanch
PowerPikachu21

Animals should not be killed for clothing for many reason. Animals were made to strive on this earth, and i know people are going to say that eating animals is the same thing as killing them for their skin, but its not. Animals were made to eat if needed, but we were never supposed to kill them for clothing. The way the do it is horrible as well....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Jojo bows

Alison12344
PhilipV

I think that jojo bows are cute but rip you off. They cost 8-12 pounds WHICH IS A LOT FOR JUST A BOW LIKE WHAT? I just think the UK has made a great decision in banning them because they are cute and all, bot it could cause bullying because of what type of Jojo bow you have. I know, it is a weird topic to debate about but like they look cute and all, like I've said, but they rip you off and form many bullying problems. I have actually got a tweet which confirms the expensive part. Link : http://...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Fantastic family is a good show

ppepdeefroge
xXx_CaseyNeistat_xXx

FAMly nope...

0 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

No underwear is better than wearing underwear 2

Liberty2014
GoldFyre

Since my debate last attempt at this debate failed, lets try again. I will be arguing that its better to not wear underwear....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

No underwear is better than wearing underwear

Liberty2014
DawsonBruno

I would like to debate someone who believes wearing underwear is better. I am taking the pro stance that no underwear is better....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Uniforms in public schools

thurevel
dipper

Honestly, school uniforms suck. Many people think that they are wonderful, but really, they're not. Here's why: 1. Itchy and uncomfortable 2. Expensive 3. Some children may be allergic to the material used to make the uniform 4. (This is a big one...) YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS OR PERSONALITY!!!! 5. You wouldn't be able to tell any one apart from behind! ("Clara!" Sheila yelled. *girl Sheila thinks is Clara slowly turns around* (Not Clara but the Wicked Witch of the West) -(o_o)- "So...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Is it gay for a guy to wear "girls clothes"

zach16williams
What50

I honestly feel that girls clothes and guys clothes is just a tag put on clothes. "Girls clothes" are usually shorter or tighter. "Guys clothes" are usually longer, looser and more basketball player looking. It was just a week or two ago when I asked my girlfriend and her other friend why some girls are obsessed with their clothes. They said that they feel really comfy and they look really good. I decided to try a pair of leggings on to see if they were right. Let me tell you they are probably t...

2 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago