Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Jojo bows

Alison12344

I think that jojo bows are cute but rip you off. They cost 8-12 pounds WHICH IS A LOT FOR JUST A BOW LIKE WHAT? I just think the UK has made a great decision in banning them because they are cute and all, bot it could cause bullying because of what type of Jojo bow you have. I know, it is a weird topic to debate about but like they look cute and all, like I've said, but they rip you off and form many bullying problems. I have actually got a tweet which confirms the expensive part. Link : http://...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Fantastic family is a good show

ppepdeefroge
xXx_CaseyNeistat_xXx

FAMly nope...

0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

No underwear is better than wearing underwear 2

Liberty2014
GoldFyre

Since my debate last attempt at this debate failed, lets try again. I will be arguing that its better to not wear underwear....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

No underwear is better than wearing underwear

Liberty2014
DawsonBruno

I would like to debate someone who believes wearing underwear is better. I am taking the pro stance that no underwear is better....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Uniforms in public schools

thurevel
dipper

Honestly, school uniforms suck. Many people think that they are wonderful, but really, they're not. Here's why: 1. Itchy and uncomfortable 2. Expensive 3. Some children may be allergic to the material used to make the uniform 4. (This is a big one...) YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS OR PERSONALITY!!!! 5. You wouldn't be able to tell any one apart from behind! ("Clara!" Sheila yelled. *girl Sheila thinks is Clara slowly turns around* (Not Clara but the Wicked Witch of the West) -(o_o)- "So...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is it gay for a guy to wear "girls clothes"

zach16williams
What50

I honestly feel that girls clothes and guys clothes is just a tag put on clothes. "Girls clothes" are usually shorter or tighter. "Guys clothes" are usually longer, looser and more basketball player looking. It was just a week or two ago when I asked my girlfriend and her other friend why some girls are obsessed with their clothes. They said that they feel really comfy and they look really good. I decided to try a pair of leggings on to see if they were right. Let me tell you they are probably t...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Public schools have uniforms?

kenzie_lynn_kitkat
SaKrYd

Schools should be able to wear what they are comfortable in. if they arent then students dont work as well. Comfortable students do better...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

School Uniforms

tennisuser
liberal_moron

It is shown that students do not have expression when they are required to wear school uniforms. Uniforms should not be required at any type of school....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

trumps hair is bawsss

The_Legend27
Tide_Bleach

His hair is awesome... ye... boi....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Your a big fat meany butt head who isn't even good at minecraft you noob

bobbybobrobbyrob
lucas13243546

Fight me in minecraft i dare you you will fall to my mighty diamond sword and my pet creeper i keep in a cage....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago