Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is fashion hurting the society?

n0b0dysher0
CosmoJarvis

I think fashion is hurting us. It is thought that around 13% of young people may try to hurt themselves on purpose at some point between the ages of 11 and 16, but the actual figure could be much higher. I think that's because of all the super skinny models, and the media kind of advertises it. Even the models are photoshopped. I think it's hurting society, and that we should stop comparing ourselves to others and just be us. What do you think?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Clothing companies should sell a greater number of wool sweaters

SylviaS
Ozzie

Wool in one of the warmest fibers produced in nature, and its use for clothing should be increased. Companies currently produce a much larger number of sweaters made of fibers that are made of synthetic fibers such as polyester, acrylic, and lycra, as opposed to wool. Using wool for the clothing companies sell would increase the amount of warmth and quality of the clothes. I would like to clarify that wool refers to the hair of an animal, e. g. sheep wool, alpaca, camel hair, etc. Production o...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should school uniform be abolished in the UK?

spacemelon379
aperson_2001

I think school uniform should not be abolished because it represents every schools identity and shows the difference between each student from different schools in terms of high-rated schools to low-rated schools. There are many points in which students are judged by the clothes they wear if school uniform was abolished. There are many schools were they have great education systems and is the best choice and these schools are separated from each other with school uniform and people will respect...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Dress code

razorgirl53
Xenolurker

I think that we shouldn't have very strict dress code in middle or high school because, well my first reason why I think this is because girls shouldn't have to be told what they should and cant wear. Yet some girls would wear things that are to revealing. Which is why I said they shouldn't have VERY STRICT dress code. They would still have dress code but very limited. You see, I think that the way a person dresses it has to do with their personality. So this is your choice it could be yes: we s...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Bananas

TheNatundi
WorstLife

Bananas....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Does Coupon industry has future in India

rakkumar
rukata

Does Coupon industry has future in India? I have been seeing so many companies like www.offerya.in and others are aggressively marketing coupons and deals in social media and other mediums to help ecommerce providers .So Does this industry has a future...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Fast-food resteraunts should be banned to help stop child obesity

mansher12
funnerisbetter

McDonalds poses a threath towards the youth of society. Children are being exposed to negative types of food and are injesting unhealthy food. I will be talking about the oil they put, the animals they use, and the way they advertise....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is there such thing as true beauty?

Lamia13
PowerPikachu21

Yes there is, when someone is beautiful on the inside, meaning they are a good person, and on the outside, that is true beauty....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is there any cool factor?

Rafique
MadLeigh890

Alright,let me start by saying this,hipster trend is just something made up to get more views on reality tv shows and for brands like adidas to get more sales.Anyone out there that wish to challenge me?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

There are really 3 testicels

Skinnyp
ThinkBig

If you really feel in there you can feel the third I want proof you have felt if you choose to post arguments...

4 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago