Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dress code

razorgirl53
Xenolurker

I think that we shouldn't have very strict dress code in middle or high school because, well my first reason why I think this is because girls shouldn't have to be told what they should and cant wear. Yet some girls would wear things that are to revealing. Which is why I said they shouldn't have VERY STRICT dress code. They would still have dress code but very limited. You see, I think that the way a person dresses it has to do with their personality. So this is your choice it could be yes: we s...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Bananas

TheNatundi
WorstLife

Bananas....

1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Does Coupon industry has future in India

rakkumar
rukata

Does Coupon industry has future in India? I have been seeing so many companies like www.offerya.in and others are aggressively marketing coupons and deals in social media and other mediums to help ecommerce providers .So Does this industry has a future...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Fast-food resteraunts should be banned to help stop child obesity

mansher12
funnerisbetter

McDonalds poses a threath towards the youth of society. Children are being exposed to negative types of food and are injesting unhealthy food. I will be talking about the oil they put, the animals they use, and the way they advertise....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is there such thing as true beauty?

Lamia13
PowerPikachu21

Yes there is, when someone is beautiful on the inside, meaning they are a good person, and on the outside, that is true beauty....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is there any cool factor?

Rafique
MadLeigh890

Alright,let me start by saying this,hipster trend is just something made up to get more views on reality tv shows and for brands like adidas to get more sales.Anyone out there that wish to challenge me?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

There are really 3 testicels

Skinnyp
ThinkBig

If you really feel in there you can feel the third I want proof you have felt if you choose to post arguments...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

many women and girls dressing up like kardashians and does it affect them

sidnaq
slefievero

If you have seen the styles of young girls and women, then you must have noticed certain patterns in the way they dress.This year 2016 , it seems like a copy of styles of kardashians.I have seen many women many many women emulate the kardashian sisters in their style of clothing im surprised if a word for their clothing exists but isnt there yet, that and also womens clothes have gotten much shorter and tighter which make me feel uncomfortable around them.THe truth about the kardashian clothes t...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

This world should be polluted

evanyang
TheBenC

1) When you pollute this danger will cause global warming ,cancer, and the list goes on. 82% of the population uses fossil fuels, that's more than half the world! Pollution happens every day, animals are getting extinct from the Arctic just by human polluting ....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Sunglasses are superior to baseball hats on a sunny day

Ubiquitix
OldManReid

Hi! I'm new to this site and I'd like to get the lay of the land by participating in a low-stakes, easy-going debate. That means sources aren't required but optional (I know that in actual debates sources are a must but who cares I just wanna have fun). That also means let me know if I'm doing something dumb. So, I'd like to argue that sunglasses are superior to baseball hats on a sunny day. This takes into account eye-protection, face-protection, economical cost, etc. Basically, if it was su...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago