Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

trumps hair is bawsss

The_Legend27
Tide_Bleach

His hair is awesome... ye... boi....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Your a big fat meany butt head who isn't even good at minecraft you noob

bobbybobrobbyrob
lucas13243546

Fight me in minecraft i dare you you will fall to my mighty diamond sword and my pet creeper i keep in a cage....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Is it appropriate for employers to require that their female workers wear make-up to work?

Kymboslice
squonk

Absolutely not. I am a female member of waiting staff in a high-end hotel. 2 days ago my superior was used as a scapegoat and instructed by the resort's (FEMALE) general manager to inform myself and my female colleagues that we have to 1) wear our hair in a bun 2) wear make up every working day and 3) "touch up" our makeup 3 times throughout a shift. Disgusted, insulted and outraged at this new rule I am considering approaching Human Resources about the issue. The tidy neat is fair enough, b...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

school uniforms

brooke_d00
paulrbrodeur

Uniforms are held to a specific standard when they are given to the school for reuse, just as if you were donating clothes to the needy. Children will not receive uniform that are stained or worn down, they have to be in a moderate shape. Kids at public school wear spandex to school and ill fitting clothing that isn't appropriate to wear to school. If the school isn't strict with their dress code, then children will be able to dress more freely....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

school uniforms

brooke_d00
paulrbrodeur

Schools should have uniforms because it easier for the student in the morning. It takes less time to get ready because the student doesn't have to figure out what to wear. Also, parents save money on back to school clothes....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Hilary Clintnot Should be executed for the cirmes against war in bengayze

YourLeftNut
ImperialPig

I think that hairy clintonts should be exectuted by fench muslums...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is fashion hurting the society?

n0b0dysher0
CosmoJarvis

I think fashion is hurting us. It is thought that around 13% of young people may try to hurt themselves on purpose at some point between the ages of 11 and 16, but the actual figure could be much higher. I think that's because of all the super skinny models, and the media kind of advertises it. Even the models are photoshopped. I think it's hurting society, and that we should stop comparing ourselves to others and just be us. What do you think?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Clothing companies should sell a greater number of wool sweaters

SylviaS
Ozzie

Wool in one of the warmest fibers produced in nature, and its use for clothing should be increased. Companies currently produce a much larger number of sweaters made of fibers that are made of synthetic fibers such as polyester, acrylic, and lycra, as opposed to wool. Using wool for the clothing companies sell would increase the amount of warmth and quality of the clothes. I would like to clarify that wool refers to the hair of an animal, e. g. sheep wool, alpaca, camel hair, etc. Production o...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should school uniform be abolished in the UK?

spacemelon379
aperson_2001

I think school uniform should not be abolished because it represents every schools identity and shows the difference between each student from different schools in terms of high-rated schools to low-rated schools. There are many points in which students are judged by the clothes they wear if school uniform was abolished. There are many schools were they have great education systems and is the best choice and these schools are separated from each other with school uniform and people will respect...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Dress code

razorgirl53
Xenolurker

I think that we shouldn't have very strict dress code in middle or high school because, well my first reason why I think this is because girls shouldn't have to be told what they should and cant wear. Yet some girls would wear things that are to revealing. Which is why I said they shouldn't have VERY STRICT dress code. They would still have dress code but very limited. You see, I think that the way a person dresses it has to do with their personality. So this is your choice it could be yes: we s...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago