Fashion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Lavergne the baddest bitch around? *sunglass emoji*

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Lavergne is not the baddest bitch around. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

is Katiya a girls name

MrDebateKing
bumfrekle

Katiya is a girls name. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mean....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

SEO to make sure it reads Golden Go

zafashiontino
Sonofcharl

Back to the question: does keyword density matter kinda. If you want to rank for the phrase [fuzzy blue widgets], you had better have the phrase [fuzzy blue widgets] on your page. While I hesitate to give a number, if you have a [url=http://www.goldengooser.com/]Golden Goose[/url] keyword density that approaches or goes over 10% you should probably give it to a non SEO to make sure it reads like natural language. Subcultures have often endured a less than agreeable relationship with the mai...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

DSAJSIPDJAOSIdjaosidjaoijoaisdjoaisdjoiasdjoisjdoaijd

HoganMan
ShrekIsAnime

HEY HOOOHOOOHOOOhOOO PEEPEE POOOPOOOOOOO I WANT TO SHREK ON YOUR MOMMMMMMM EEEEEE MOM ON YOU MOM DAD SHREK LAD HOOOHEEEEHOOOHAAAAAAA"sDASODAOSDJAPSD...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

do you like someone because of the way they look?

Agirl10
OrangeTortoise

"Don't judge a book by its cover." If you like someone just because of the way they look you are just a shallow person. I might like someone who is cute but I also like him because he is a nice and sweet. He stood up for me when I didn't expect him to. What happened was when I was getting mad because another boy was annoying me when I had already told him to stop he told the boy to just stop annoying me because and he also told him that he was being a real big jerk. He is also sweet because h...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

I like pineapples

superhot1
Duckman8888

Pineapples are amazing prove me wrong....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Do we only like people for their looks?

AryanaK
fivefigerdeathpunch

Honestly, do you like your chrush,girlfriend/boyfriend for how they look? I mean yeah you like them because their funny or whatever, but do you which one is more important to you, having a good looking boyfriend/girlfriend, crush, husband wife, and not have a good personality, or do you want a not so good looking person with an amazing personality...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

t shirt for women

womentshirt
rootbeer5000

Shop now for large collection of t shirts for women in Georgia. Visit Scripteez feel freedom of life and get amazing discount. Free shipping all over the world....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is beauty only skin deep?

Tigerlily123
Xx_Calvin_and_Hobbes_xX

We all care about the way we look to some extent. Some people take an hour to get ready, some take 10 minutes. I care about my looks. But my personality is something that I care about too. We should"t focus on our outer beauty more than our inner beauty. Would you want to be around someone that is beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside, or would you rather be around someone that in"t beautiful, But has a heart of gold? Your answers may very. But in my opinion, I would rather be around s...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Why there is no problem with gucci bags and the cost

Hi123456lala
Minddagger

I simply think that the cost of gucci is normal and here are my reasons why. Quality, yes quality is a bery importsnt thing in real life you get what you pay for so there is no problem savinv some extra money to treat yourself and have a little fun with what you have got. If you think that its to much then you can go to other cheaper stores and you dont need to worry about the high ebd stuff because at the end of the day there are still people who wiuld want that high end things....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago