Kaseyweisenbarger
Zendayalover156

favorite band

Kaseyweisenbarger

Pro

one direction or big time rush
Zendayalover156

Con

I love One a Direction because they have a great voice and also they are from the United Kingdom.
Kaseyweisenbarger

Pro

I love one direction because they are so good at singing also they all have a good personality that makes them a great band!!!
Zendayalover156

Con

One Direction are 5 lads from the United Kingdom, comprising of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson. They were discovered on the 2010 series of The X Factor (UK), and formed a group through the advice of Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger.
Harry Styles Facts
Liam Payne Facts
Louis Tomlinson Facts
Niall Horan Facts
Zayn Malik Facts
They released their first single, "What Makes You Beautiful" in the UK in August 2011, and it became one of the fastest selling songs of the year, breaking a Sony Music record for the most pre-sales ever, and went on to hit number one in the charts.

In February 2012, the song received a Brit Award for "Best British Single", and was also released in the USA & Canada. Since this they"ve won a huge amount of other awards, including three at the MTV VMA"s in August 2012.

"Up All Night" is the boys first album, and has received rave reviews from critics, reaching the top of the album charts in countries all across the world.

One Direction took to the stage in December 2011 for their very first UK tour which sold out in minutes, before also touring the US along with Big Time Rush in February & March 2012. They then announced a new UK & Ireland tour for March 2013, as well as further dates for Europe, North America, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Japan!

To get to the facts about each band member go to the website listed below
Source: http://www.onedirection.net...
Kaseyweisenbarger

Pro

Kaseyweisenbarger forfeited this round.
Zendayalover156

Con

I love it how One Direction always have a new song usually in a month
Kaseyweisenbarger

Pro

Kaseyweisenbarger forfeited this round.
Zendayalover156

Con

I'm running out of facts so I'm just saying that One Direction is better than Big time Rush
Kaseyweisenbarger

Pro

Kaseyweisenbarger forfeited this round.
Zendayalover156

Con

For the last round I would thank my opponent for creating this debate.