fo-shizzle
Logical-Master

final fantasy 7 is, indeed, the best final fantasy game ever(psp)

fo-shizzle

Pro

I will start this debate by first saying that this game has some of the best graphics out of any other final fantasy game. Not only is it completely action packed, but it also has deep entrancing romance involved. You get to keep one consecutive character and get involved with adventurous mission, involved with betrayal, friendship, and sacrficing. this is also in other final fantasy games, but not like this i must say. if you have any points to add about another final fantasy, post them, andi will refute them thankyou.
-foshizzle
Logical-Master

Con

First, I'd like to thank my opponent for starting this debate. Second, I wish him the best of luck. Now let us proceed:

"I will start this debate by first saying that this game has some of the best graphics out of any other final fantasy game. Not only is it completely action packed, but it also has deep entrancing romance involved. You get to keep one consecutive character and get involved with adventurous mission, involved with betrayal, friendship, and sacrficing. this is also in other final fantasy games, but not like this i must say. if you have any points to add about another final fantasy, post them, andi will refute them thankyou."

First, I'd like for my opponent to expound on how this romance, adventure, sacrificing and betrayal makes this game better than any of the other FF games. Granted, all of these themes are pretty much a given for each game, thus he'll need to do more than merely point this out if he wishes this to be considered a reason as to why the FF game for the psp is indeed the best.

Second, I would have to say that keeping one consecutive character is not necessarily a positive aspect. In the other games (such as FF7, FF8, FF9 and FF10), you not only had a main character, but other characters to play with as well. Thus, this not only enhanced the gameplay in allowing you to be more creative, but you got to control other characters and see them develop quite nicely.

Third, what makes the PSP game far from the best is that it is merely a prequal to FF7. In other words, you pretty much know how the game is going to be resolved (provided you've played FF7). Thus, given that it stems from FF7, we have reason to believe that FF7 is in fact the superior game. This is not only based on the fact that it came first and is thus more original, but you have multiple characters to focus on, but that also traditional RPG based combat allows for more creativity from the player and more often than not even forces players to "think" outside the box and perform like a genuine tactician.

That said, I'm short on time . . . thus this will be all I shall present for the time being. I shall further my position when I return. :D
fo-shizzle

Pro

hi guys! all right to begin...

my opponent wishes me to point out how the aspects of "adventurous missions involved with betrayal, friendship, and sacrificing" makes this game better. true that there is this stuff on other games, but what I am trying to prove is that it is better on this game then on others. Obviously the extreme graphics are one factor of lure to this game, but unlike the others, It feels more 'real'. there is more animated clips, with really good detail, that increases the fun during game play.

Though most other FF games are really fun, most will notice the poor detail in graphics. Of course these games were older where as they did not have the technology they do have now. And final fantasy 7 being the most popular one out of all other FF games, there was obvious reason in making another version with better quality. I can also say with a good frame of mind that this game is more action packed. On the other FF games, one would usually be dismayed by the fact that there really was not much defence, having to switch between turns on many. One would find them selves dying most frequently due to these aspects. However in FF 7 you are granted more privileges in your game play. You are able to easily move about to dodge attacks alot easier.

The game also provides you with advantages with cure, cura, and curaga. while moving about avoiding enemies, you obtain the ability to heal yourself all the while. And the spell costs very little MP. therefore with this advantage, you have less a chance of dying so often, and better a chance to fight more monsters. Also the MODULATING PHASE sequence which happens randomly every so often increases the fun in game play, as you watch your character perform awesome moves. These can also prove helpful in cases where death is nigh, where as alot of the MODULATING PHASE sequence not only deal damage to the enemy, but also increase HP,MP, and AP. For these reasons, the action is alot more tense.

AS far as the 'sacrifice and betrayal' goes, if any one has played it would know that Zack pretty much gets betrayed by everyone in the game. Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth, and the whole lot of the Shinra company. This gives you more characters to battle with, and the cut scenes between all show much stronger emotion than the original could ever accomplish. This makes goals in the game more serious, and the game pulls many into its lure like a book or a movie. What's even better is that, it makes you feel like your part of that book or movie, and alot of people would find themselves sympathizing with the character own goals as well. This is due to the advanced reality this game provides.

As for the romance, This game provides an exquisite addition. Aerith. a female by whom you meet when falling into her church after being defeated by your old friend angeal. There are quite a few of romantic scenes, making a variety for more game players, than just guys who enjoy the action. However scenes like the ones where he and she spend the afternoon in the park, and ones such as the one where they build the wagon, and she compacts her 23 wishes into one, are all very drawing Romantic scenes this game has to offer. It is alot harder to feel the enthralling romance in the original games, before they could do such cut-scenes,where as one can only read scrolls of words across the screen and the persons involved looked squished and small. Alot harder, in this case, to feel as deepened in the romance as in other FF games. Most people who have played this game and beaten would be found to also mourn for the main character Zack and his lost love Aerith.

The friendship found with in this game is that of mainly cloud whom he helps out during the duration of the end, but also of tseng and the angeal copy(also the original). As alot of you who have played this games may know, this goes into a great more detail in the friendship. as in the other FF7 it is merely just focused on camaraderie. Still fun, but again, alot less drawing.

For your second point, I would have to disagree with you on the "one character disadvantage". In this game, with only one character, you are free to focus more on his goals, and his life, therefore getting to know the character really well. also having one character proves helpful in battles. You don't have to worry about protecting the hides of other companions who all share separate benefits to your group. However in the new FF7 You only have to worry about protecting yourself, and you get all the same quality's any of the others would have, compacted into one person. This makes avoiding battles alot easier, and helps focus level of the character to higher extensions.

On to your third point. I will have to say that your words "merely a prequel to FF7" would be an understatement. And just because the player may know of the ending before playing the game, they can never say they've played it like this. For this game (as I haves stated above) goes into alot more detail, and provides better game play (also as I have stated above). Final Fantasy 7(psp), being a newer version would only bring more excitement to the knowledge that the game created before hand that was loved so much, might have an equal or a better. can one say that just because this game is a copy of another one, that is of poor quality? therefore this game is not " merely a pre-equal" but a new and changed perspective of such a highly loved game.

My opponent also has stated that the previous final fantasy games provide more "creativity, and thinking outside the box. I would have to argue that the free moving aspect, should also require great thought, and creativity. unlike tactics you are not given the liberty to take time upon a decision of a move. You are constantly having avoid attacks, while at the same time dealing them not having the time to make a decision on which move. thus I infer that great creativity if not more, is required, seeing as the player has to think on their feet.

Now on to arguments for further length to my own case.

Many people would find thereselves often frustrated in the previous games, about walking into "random encounters" in which a person lost many of their party, and escape was often times futile. there was simply no way to avoid these 'random encounters' to the dismay of player. Though the new final fantasy has these random encounters too, they are more privileged. In the previous final fantasy seven, there was simply no way to avoid these 'random encounters'. However in this new game, a player could see their way safe simply by running along side the inner borders of wherever they may be. this is a great advantage for those who have weak characters who are unable to survive these encounters, where as they can now simply avoid them at will if they so choose.
This is a good quality, because players who need experience can train in 'random encounters' all the while being able to avoid them when weary. A great advantage to the game I must say.

the increased detail, and added features (ie:modulating phases, mail, improved story modes, and new spells) add to the endless amount of fun this game can bring. It is also a lot longer, and furthers gaming experience. This game leaves players hungry for more adventures.

The makers of this game put forth alot of effort to make this game far achieve any of the other games. If there anyone reading this debate who has not played this game, buying this game would indeed be very good advice. For it provides hours of entertainment,as addicting as it is, and far more quality was involved in making this to utter perfection.

I very much appreciate you logical-master, for accepting this debate,and I look forward to hearing your reply.
I would also like to apologize for giving such a short opening argument, but I too was short on time at the time, and could there-for not attend to it. I hope my new answer is more appeasing.
thankyou.
kudos
-fo-shi
Logical-Master

Con

Paragraph 1) In response to my request for my opponent to point out how the aspects of "adventurous missions involved with betrayal, friendship, and sacrificing" makes FF Crisis core better than the other games which have included these themes, but all he manages to point out that this game has good graphics and cutscenes. Ladies and gentleman, graphics and storyline are two different aspects involved in a game. Ergo, my opponent has failed to show how the previous mentioned aspects of plotting are superior in Crisis Core than they are in any other FF game. Furthermore, if we are to go by graphics, than I could just as well cite each FF game for the PS2 in order to counter Crisis Core's graphics/cut scenes. Throughout this debate, any time my opponent wishes to bring up graphics, just refer back to this point concerning the PS2 FF games.

Paragraph 2) Next, my opponent attempts to prove that Crisis Core is more action packed than any other FF game by pointing out that Crisis is closer to being a platformer game (something like Kingdom Hearts), however . . . my dear audience, this does not actually prove Crisis Core to be the most action packed game. All my opponent has managed to do is prove that one game utilizes action in a different format per se. The fact of the matter is that regardless of action being employed in a different format (one game being turn based, providing in depth battle methods due to the pure emphasis on strategy), the games are each action packed in their own right.

In addition, my opponent attempts to point out that because of the way action is employed in other FF games, players would find themselves dying more frequently. Basically, PRO's problem is that the other FF games are "harder" than Crisis Core. However, it is this quality (and others) which makes most of the other FF games superior to Crisis Core as the other games are more demanding intellectually. Because of this, players actually manage to improve their thinking skills (especially in the FF games which enforce active time battles) through bettering themselves as tacticians. In addition, the harder a game is, the more rewarding it is when you finally beat it.

Paragraph 3) My above point on difficulty can be applied here. As for the modulating phase, it is indeed a nice system, but compared to the in depth list of techniques/abilities which players have access to in other games, it doesn't even come close. Essentially, the modulating phase is comparable to the Limit Breakers, Overdrives, etc in other FF games. In other words, it's been done before. To boot, you even you more characters to pull off these special attacks. Furthermore, PRO tries to point out that the action is more intense, but if we go back to how he was complaining about the other games being more difficult, we can consider the above as him conceding to the other games being more tense.

Paragraph 4) Once more, PRO goes back to discussing "sacrifice and betrayal", however, this doesn't even compare to the main character's objective in FFX being to kill his own father or FF4 where Cecil is put at odds with Kain or Golbez (his brother). In other words, the "fight your friend/family" factor has been used before in FF games, thus Crisis Core i no more unique in utilizing it. To add, Crisis Core fails to top its predecessor in the sacrifice aspect as the death of Aerith was a first in FF history.

Paragraph 5) PRO attempts to point out the romance between Zack and Aerith and suggest that it stands out amongst other FF games because other FF game's romances have merely been seen as text and the characters have been squished, however, if we look back to FF10 and recall the romance between Tidus and Yuna and further recall how Tidus ended up having to sacrifice himself in the end for the greater good, it is rather apparent that Crisis Core has nothing new up its sleeve.

Paragraph 6) I'd like for PRo to expound

Paragraph 7) There has been a main character in each FF game and you've revolved mostly around their goals. There being other characters has merely been a bonus (I'll expound in R3 due to time restraints)

I'm out of time. Drat. Next round then. :D
fo-shizzle

Pro

okey dokey! first i would like to strengthen my case then refute my opponents. and i also ecxuse him for not fully finishing his response. he was short on time and not every one can spend their life in front of a computer screen.

The game's stunning cutscenes have an immeasurable effect on the emotionally resonant story. There is a harmonious mix of prerendered cinematics and in-engine cutscenes, and both were created with precision. Dramatic camera angles frame Crisis Core's greatest moments, from earth-shaking soliloquies to the quiet pauses Zack and Aerith share. There is a standout scene in which Sephiroth comes into deep focus using a cinematography technique familiar to Alfred Hitchcock fans. This kind of range is rare in cutscenes, even in RPGs, yet it's never forced or overdone here. The quality is further enhanced by incredible voice acting. Past Final Fantasies have sometimes suffered from awkward English voice-overs, but each actor here delivers the right degree of emotion at the right time, which in turn gives weight to the story. As Zack matures, you can hear the newfound confidence replace his adolescent arrogance; when Angeal tells Zack that he's just a little more important than his sword, you can hear a subtle grin in his deep, commanding baritone.

If you enjoyed Final Fantasy VII, this kind of attention to detail won't come as a surprise. However, you may be startled at how the combat works. Crisis Core is an action RPG. Granted, it does have many of the same elements as FFVII: materia, limit breaks, and so on. Battles are almost exclusively random, though you can avoid them just as easily, with the exception of those that end your side missions (more on those later). When combat begins, you are limited to a contained area, but you can move freely within it. To target an enemy, you simply face in its direction, and to attack, you hit X. It's not quite real-time, but rather a series of quick turns that give you a smidgen of time in-between to select a different spell or attack. You can switch among different options and spells on the fly using the shoulder buttons. If you're familiar with the Tales series (Tales of the Abyss, and so on), you'll have a rough idea of how the combat works in Crisis Core.

You can also guard and evade oncoming attacks, though doing so spends action points. A number of special attacks, such as assault twister, also use action points. Other attacks, like spells, use up magic points. To perform them, you need to possess and equip the corresponding materia. Zack can't use an unlimited number of materia in battle; he's limited to a certain number at a time, so you'll want to choose wisely before you head into late-game combat, especially if you know a boss fight is imminent. You can also fuse materia together to make new spells or enhanced attacks, such as the impressive Thundara Blade. There are times when you'll need to take advantage of your materia and dodge oncoming attacks. Nevertheless, for the first half of the game, Crisis Core is remarkably easy, and a lot of battles come down to mashing on the X button. There is no shortage of potions and gil (the series' currency), either, and given that you can purchase items at any save point, there's no reason not to be fully stocked.

The combat is fun, and it will get Final Fantasy fans talking. But no mechanical element is bound to get more attention than the Digital Mind Wave, or DMW. The DMW is a slot reel that holds the key to two important facets of Crisis Core's gameplay: leveling up, and powerful attacks called limit breaks. The reel contains six slots: three that contain character portraits, and three that contain numerical digits. As you fight foes, you earn soldier points, which in turn function as currency that keeps the DMW in the top left corner spinning. When the left and right character portraits match, you enter a separate limit-verge screen where you wait for the digit slots and the center character slot to stop spinning. If you match all three portrait slots, you unleash a limit break, which is accompanied by a dramatic cinematic. If you match numerals, you may level up an equipped materia or Zack himself. The DMW also controls some status changes, such as temporary invincibility, though they aren't signaled by a change to the limit-verge screen.

now i am low on remaining characters, so i will have to delay formalities on my opponents case.

one of my opponents arguments say that cut scenes and good graphics are not the basis of fun for this game. i know this and i was simply pointing out how they increased someone's liking of this game. of course you cannot say that there is no storyline in this game, otherwise there would be no point to this game or debate. i have provided plenty of suffient reasons above to show you this game has perfect storyline as well as graphics.

and second, because of other final fantasy's have good graphics as well, which i never said they didn't, i was referring to the argument you made about the previous final fantasy 7.

And i have very much proved that this game provides plenty more action in response to your second paragraph. i have even provided examples. If you want to prove me wrong on this, your going to need a bit more evidence my friend.

And to defend my own case, I was referring to your old debate argument in which you were often complaining about random encounters not being fair. This game is not less difficult because of its priviliges, but its more justice prone than other FF games. This game takes just as much thinking as any other FF game does. You would find yourself hypocritical to say that you think Random Encounters are fair, after posing a whole debate on how they were worthless.

in paragraph three, you tell me modulating phases in this game, do not compare to other games limit breakers, etc. How are modulating phases less efficient than others? My purpose in this debate is to point out the benefits of this game, as better. Of course i know other FF games have these things. But what makes them BETTER than the modulating phase?

Paragragh 4 says that it is more of a greater story with the whole father/son fighting thing. Let me ask you this, Would you rather fight your father knowing he is evil, or your friend, just because he is on difference of oppinion of you. This does not make FFX's plot more desperate in any way.

paragraph 5 says Tidus and Yuna's love was sacrificed and that makes FF 7 old news. However everybody knows that kind of love story. They fell in love easily, and it was all gushy muckey "i love you!" "I Love you too" stuff. Zack and Aerith take a new twist to this though. They take a more serious aspect of it. Zack is always trying to be there when he can, be he is definitely not held to this woman. Zack and Aerith were the love that never happened. This is a new twist game-makers brung into FF that was overly loved.

paragraph six you want me to expand on?? expand on what? that they were great friends, and then they betrayed them? in what way can i expand on that pray tell.

paragraph seven Says that i have been expounding merely on characters goals. Yes, i have. Tell, me where in this next round please how multiple characters help.

i'm still waiting for a response to the rest of my first round.

Thankyou again for accepting this debate Logical-Master. And i am sorry if you take any offence at my arguments, for it
is not intended. You are a very respectable debator.

-kudos
fo-shizzle
Logical-Master

Con

First, I would like to make it clear that I am dropping all of the arguments which I did not get the opportunity to continue. Short on time or not, it is no one's fault but my own and I shall gladly accept the consequences. With that said, defeat is still imminent for my opponent, as you shall see soon enough.

Second, my opponent spent the majority of his previous round describing Crisis Core (its gameplay, graphics, musics and characters). Although it made for it a good read, I'm afraid to say that there is nothing in it which addresses the issues brought up here designed to question whether or not Final Fantasy Crisis Core is indeed the best Final Fantasy game of them all. Granted, he does make some references back to this "review." I shall adress these references while responding to the arguments he continued from the previous round.

RE:"one of my opponents arguments say that cut scenes and good graphics are not the basis of fun for this game. i know this and i was simply pointing out how they increased someone's liking of this game. of course you cannot say that there is no storyline in this game, otherwise there would be no point to this game or debate. i have provided plenty of suffient reasons above to show you this game has perfect storyline as well as graphics."

1)Strawman fallacy. I never said good graphics was not the basis of fun.
2)My response was that graphics and storyline are not one in the same. Furthermore, nowhere in this debate have I insisted that this game didn't have a storyline either.
3) PRO has given us no reason to believe that the storyline is perfect and I don't quite recall him showing how the graphics were perfect either (even if they are the best a PSP can deliver, it's a fact that the PS2 is a superior system to the PSP and that there have been 3 FF games on the PS2 that have taken complete advantage of its engine
4) Basically, the main problem here is that PRO has yet to demonstrate how the story in Crisis Core stands out amongst the other FF games. I have attempted to get him to do this, but the most he has been able to say is that the graphics are great (which has nothing to do with the actual plotting).

RE: "and second, because of other final fantasy's have good graphics as well, which i never said they didn't, i was referring to the argument you made about the previous final fantasy 7."

Indeed, but in order for Crisis Core to be the best FF game, it must surpass every other game. It cannot be surpassed or considered equal to the other games in the series. Ergo, regardless of what is said, graphics is not a sufficient reason to claim FF7 Crisis Core as being the best. And as I've shown, arguing in favor of the storyline is futile for my opponent as well. Hence, the only way he has a chance at winning this debate is by arguing in favor of Crisis Core's gameplay (which, as I shall show, is still inferior to the traditional RPG process).

RE:"And i have very much proved that this game provides plenty more action in response to your second paragraph. i have even provided examples. If you want to prove me wrong on this, your going to need a bit more evidence my friend."

Once more, PRO insist on debating which is more action packed based on the elements of both games, In response to my previous round, PRO simply provides more of an explanation on the combat. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter which is that the combat system in Crisis Core as well as the other FF games differ extensively. Nevertheless, both games provide plenty of action. No amount of explanation on how the system works will change that. Furthermore (something I neglected to mention in the previous round), if we literally wish to explore the amount of action in each game, let us keep in mind that one can easily finish Crisis Core within 15 hours whereas all of the other FF games were more within the range of 80-100 hours without even exploring everything there is to explore.

Next, I'd again like to remind you of the fact that (as even my opponent points out), Crisis Core is mind numbingly easy whereas not only are the other games not easy, but improve the player's intellectual capacity, but also give the player a more rewarding feeling for beating the games in spite of their high difficulty.

To address the DMW reels for a moment, they are actually a negative aspect of the combat. As the X-play review put it, "It's barely possible to influence the results with a few rare items, but otherwise it does its thing at random. It's almost embarrassing to steamroll a boss battle for no other reason than a run of good luck." http://www.g4tv.com...

Basically, they are a negative aspect of the game. Having to rely on luck detracts from the player's control over the game and therefore makes the game less satisfying.

RE:" This game is not less difficult because of its priviliges, but its more justice prone than other FF games. This game takes just as much thinking as any other FF game does. You would find yourself hypocritical to say that you think Random Encounters are fair, after posing a whole debate on how they were worthless."

That debate took place before I had the opportunity to completely play through Final Fantasy 4 DS. :D And again, there really isn't as much thinking involved in this game. Take for instance the battle Dr Lugae in FF4. At the beginning of the battle, this boss immediately cast "reverse" on your entire party (a status effect which makes damage heal you and healing harm you) only to cast healing techniques quickly after doing this. In order to get out of this situation alive, the player is quickly forced to think of his/her feet and come up with an effective strategy that can be used to continually deal with this predicament that can quickly annihilate your party. In Crisis Core, most of the time, the problem (assuming there is one) is solved by button mashing. No complex strategies, no need to approach matters with mathematics, nothing really. One benefits far moreso from playing the other FF games than they do Crisis Core.

"in paragraph three, you tell me modulating phases in this game, do not compare to other games limit breakers, etc. How are modulating phases less efficient than others? My purpose in this debate is to point out the benefits of this game, as better. Of course i know other FF games have these things. But what makes them BETTER than the modulating phase?"

It would seem I was misunderstood. My point was merely to demonstrate that other games had what Crisis Core had. However, in terms of what sets the two games apart for the "modulating phase", it's mostly the fact that there are more characters whom the player can rely on to do it with.

"RE: Paragragh 4 says that it is more of a greater story with the whole father/son fighting thing. Let me ask you this, Would you rather fight your father knowing he is evil, or your friend, just because he is on difference of oppinion of you. This does not make FFX's plot more desperate in any way."

Tidus didn't KNOW his father was evil (and quite frankly, his father wasn't evil). Of course, in answer to PRO's question, I'd rather fight my friend regardless of the circumstances as nothing could be more painful than having to take the life of your own flesh and blood. This is how FFX is superior.

"paragraph 5 says Tidus and Yuna's love was sacrificed and that makes FF 7 old news. However everybody knows that kind of love story. They fell in love easily, and it was all gushy muckey "i love you!" "."

I don't deny that they fell in love easily. However, this is not why I claim their love as superior. It was the fact that their love could never really be and that all Yuna had in the end was Tidus memory. In other words, a TIs better to have loved than lost approach.

Thanks for the debate. Voting issues should come down to which has superior gamepla
Posted by Loserboi 7 years ago
Loserboi
didnt 7 have the most summons?
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
well that is very good to know. This debate was fun. I wish i could respond once more though to that last argument lol. oh well.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
"Thankyou again for accepting this debate Logical-Master. And i am sorry if you take any offence at my arguments, for it
is not intended. You are a very respectable debator."

None taken. I don't get offended on this site and would prefer you speak your mind rather than hide behind a social mask.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
One more thing: My opinions concerning random encounters have changed. I don't hate them as much as I had months ago. That said, I still think RPGs which don't rely on random encounters as being superior.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Wow, I procrastinated down to the last second and ended up dropping those last two. Bad form on my part. Still, if the main issue truly is the game play, I suppose the other points are easily dismissible. Oh well. Thanks for the debate. Later. :D

PS: I'm not sure why that last part got cut off, but I mentioned this debate coming down to gameplay earlier in the round, so I suppose it matters little.
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
thats so worth getting....
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
It's a PSP exclusive and the English version should be coming out this month I think.
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
do you know if they have it for psp
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
I have no idea. Since it's essentially a fighting game, I wouldn't expect much out of the story. I mean, I'm sure I could write a fanfic with each character in that game being involved, but I doubt a well crafted story was their aim here.

In terms of "number 8", that is the game in which Squall is the protagonist. This game is not part of the series and is called Final Fantasy Dissidia/
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
is this number eight?
Vote Placed by Tatarize 8 years ago
Tatarize
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by bored 8 years ago
bored
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Labrat228 8 years ago
Labrat228
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Yoni 8 years ago
Yoni
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by LoveyounoHomo 8 years ago
LoveyounoHomo
fo-shizzleLogical-MasterTied