wumbologyscientist
AtheistPerson

finish my sentence story

AtheistPerson
Started: 12/15/2014 Category: Funny

wumbologyscientist

Pro

we will do a finish my sentence STORY! use as many characters as you can. please don't end sentence at end of turn.

I will start "He got up and walked around, quite dizzy. Unsure what happened, John stood up and looked around. He found a kid, who slowly walked out of the corner. Everything else was dark. "hey" John spoke up for the kid to hear him "HEY! WHERE AM I!?" There was a click, and the lights turned on. The Kid was scruffy looking, with dirty blue jeans. He wore a red shirt, and had some dirty brown hair. "welcome to the tunnels..." said the new guy. "my name's...

your turn
AtheistPerson

Con

"... Michael. Now hurry up, we have to go right now!"
At first, John hesitated but slowly followed nervously.
"I think they're right there, but I'm not sure! Take a peek, tell me if you see anyone."
John rubbed his eyes and asked "See who?"
Michael squinted. What do you mean? Stop playing silly with me, now take a look around the corner!"
John obeyed and slowly peeked his head around the corner biting his lips until it hurt so much that he let go. Around the corner was one man on his knees begging a person of something around the other corner.

Michael pulled out a gun...
wumbologyscientist

Pro

wumbologyscientist forfeited this round.
AtheistPerson

Con

Vote for Pro!
wumbologyscientist

Pro

and fired once, twice, three times. John almost screamed. "WHERE ARE WE!?" michael turned around. "you don't know? oh..." "OH WHAT?" john was screaming with a mix of both anger and fear. "SHHHH!" Michael tried to whisper, but the sound echo of the dirt wall. "your a newbie, huh. welcome to the tunnels. for years, we've been digging our way out of this underground area with our bare hands." john looked around, and stayed silent. nobody else was here. Michael took john around the second corner. The lights flicked on, and john looked around. There was...
AtheistPerson

Con

AtheistPerson forfeited this round.
wumbologyscientist

Pro

AtheistPerson

Con

*were* ...over 20 people gathering around withbats and crowbars while watching John so his cheeks got rose red and he began to shake.

"You're all crazy. You just murdered a man in cold blood with a gun! What were you th-"

"Did you not see he was about to kill one of us?" said a boy in the back.

"You're crazy," John repeated. "Can you tell me your name?"

"John?" a pretty girl in ragged clothes stared at him in awe after turning around a corner. "Where have you been? How did you get back! I missed you!" She ran up to hug him.

"Klaire," said Michael. "You know this kid? He certainly doesn't seem to know anything about us... or really anything."

"No. A long time ago it was me, John, Samuel, and DaVonne. We were the founders of this whole system. 2 and a half years ago John was here with us. But you may have already heard, but T.C.S has invented a new item and it clears chosen memories. They must have been extremely mad for something he had done because that costs a lot of money. But there could be another thing that happened; this John may not even be John. Hold on a minute... Klaire looked deeply into John's eyes but saw weird symbols and numbers. She pulled out a knife and stabbed "John" in the thigh and said "F*ck you T.C.S! Trying to make a fake clone John.

"Klaire!" John gasped. "You did it. You stabbed me in the right spot. I- I'm free! You stabbed the RC virus they put in me. I was like a zombie for them. Bu- but if you had gone an inch over you would have missed. I know everything, Klaire I remember when Sam died and DaVonne had attempted to kill you. I remember when I wrote the song for you when you were going through depression. I- I remember the day before Technological Controlling Station had attacked when we sat on the balcony together and you talked about your family. You see.. it's me! You got so lucky to hit it in the exact right place you know. But.. I'm going to need some medical attention though. I can't believe I'm talking to you... you're here with me! It feels amazing to be me again!"

Klaire began to get teary and fell down to the ground. "John... I missed you! It's been half a year without you. I know many people have gone longer without someone they love... but I just couldn't handle being without you. I only knew who I had once you had gone missing."

Michael didn't believe it. "Klaire... it's lying. You shouldn't be convinced by this. They had John spit out personal connections to you to get back. What were the chances of stabbing his radio controlled thing in his leg?"

The crowd of 20 murmured behind them but not one of the three in the spotlight knew what they were saying.

"I'm sorry Klaire but you know what must be done." Michael continued. He pointed his gun at John but Klaire....
wumbologyscientist

Pro

AtheistPerson

Con

Vote for Con!
Posted by AtheistPerson 2 years ago
AtheistPerson
I mean con!
Posted by Commondebator 2 years ago
Commondebator
I have never seen a debate like this before. . . This will be fun to watch!

Although, it should be in the forums
Posted by wumbologyscientist 2 years ago
wumbologyscientist
good idea...
Posted by Rubikx 2 years ago
Rubikx
This should really belong in a forum. It would probably be even better there as more people can contribute to it.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
wumbologyscientistAtheistPersonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by MettaWorldPeace 2 years ago
MettaWorldPeace
wumbologyscientistAtheistPersonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Round 4 Con was the most interesting of the story and so I give this to Con
Vote Placed by LDPOFODebATeR0328 2 years ago
LDPOFODebATeR0328
wumbologyscientistAtheistPersonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Con because Con had less frequent forfeits. Con wanted to me vote for Pro, which is why I gave conduct to Pro.