frenchmoose
retarded-flamingo

flamingos should be forced to wear shoes

retarded-flamingo

frenchmoose

Pro

Both the turtle and the eagle both churn butter in tibet.. its just that the turtle does it a 12 PM and the eagle gets midnight. But this is not the point , for if it was then all of the worlds butter scothc would arise in the firey churning tooth of the bread munchkins from the naughty west trying to melt your lazania in the toaster during the forest fire of january on christmas day. As this should tell you the munchkins have a king that will eventually release all of the fleas from the ostrich roaming japans streets whilist giving it some hairy ape crumbs of bread

With this as my evidence i would like to point out that makeing flamingos wear shoes would help them with the pill addictions and with aids
retarded-flamingo

Con

Clearly my opponent has not proved or written any reasons why flamingos should be forced to wear shoes. Here is a list of logical impossibilities my opponent has written:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. Here is the definition of a turtle:

Turtles are reptiles of the order Testudines (the crown group of the superorder Chelonia), characterised by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs that acts as a shield.

Source- http://en.wikipedia.org...

There are officially 454 species of turtles, 137 of those sub-species of turtles. Turtles are also found in most parts of the world, excluding the far north. The definition of an eagle:

Eagles are large birds of prey which are members of the bird family Accipitridae, and belong to several genera which are not necessarily closely related to each other.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org...

THEY have then 60 species locating in several parts of the world.

Now it is quite impossible that a Philippine Eagle (obviously native to the Philippine Islands) would (in Tibet, mind you) would decide to churn butter at midnight, if that is what you meant by "the eagle gets midnight". Wording that differently would be easier to see what you are saying. And since you did not specify what type of eagle is churning butter in Tibet, I can so easily choose a diurnal native-to-Philippine eagle that has no business to be churning butter in Tibet. Same goes for the Turtle, but I think you get my point.

2. "butter scothc"

I assume you meant to say the delicious desert topping or candy filling butter scotch. This tasty substance cannot arise unless you add some yeast (the cooking kind, thankyou) in there. Depending on what tooth you are talking about, bone is usually not "fiery and churny" as you put it. A munchkin is usually either characters in the Wizard of Oz film, a term to refer to children, or a spherical donut served at the popular restaurant chain Duncan' Donuts. The last option is the only one that is mostly made of bread, which in fact is not served at the west end of....................Oh! Guess I can make it up. Munchkins are not served at the west end of a compass. They are quite larger in mass so your ridiculous argument is invalid.

3. The west end of a compass, or it's impossible contents, can never melt the made up word "lazania". And learn how to spell names of foods, for s**ts sake. Here is a little poem to help you remember how to spell the word lasanga in the future:

L is for lazy
A is for alphabet, something you apparently need to learn
S is for spell check, something you do not use
A is for apples, 'cause their damm tasty
N is for Never ever ever insult my species
G is for Garfield, who is ashamed that you can't spell his favorite food.
A is for anorexics, who need to eat apples

Helpful, isn't it?

3. Christmas day is the 25th of December, not January

4. Ostriches are not native to Japan

5. Apes do not produce crumbs, that I know of.....O.O

This does not prove that we flamingos should be forced to wear shoes. I am offended by your accusation of pill addiction problems, for I must frequently take pills or else I will conquer China.

Also, none of the flamingos in my hot tub have aids. Only one, but she is securely locked up at this moment. And she only has aids because she works on the streets.

I am waiting for my opponents next post, and I wish him/her good luck, because they need it. Adios.
frenchmoose

Pro

frenchmoose forfeited this round.
retarded-flamingo

Con

Since my opponent has not made any arguments on why flamingos should be forced to wear shoes (also attempting to be random and insulting me, if I can further add) I urge you to vote CON.
frenchmoose

Pro

"Turtles are reptiles of the order Testudines (the crown group of the superorder Chelonia), characterised by a special bony or cartilaginous shell developed from their ribs that acts as a shield."

-In other words... they are slow moving reptiles that like to eat all of your pizza but, not before getting in your way while your driving and takeing there sweet time getting across... making you wait 60 to over 900 minutes-

"Eagles are large birds of prey which are members of the bird family Accipitridae, and belong to several genera which are not necessarily closely related to each other

-Eagles are big birds (I give you this) but, they are nothing compared to the legendary BIG bird of seasame street. Its majestic chirping can be heard for several miles and with just one flap of its heft wings can accelerate to the speed of light.[1]-

"Now it is quite impossible that a Philippine Eagle (obviously native to the Philippine Islands) would (in Tibet, mind you) would decide to churn butter at midnight,"

-There is no proof that eagles do not churn butter in tibet at midnight.-

"L is for lazy

Helpful, isn't it?"

-This sir... just made my bowels quake-
retarded-flamingo

Con

Bowel-quaking and ridiculous arguments aside, you still have not proved as to why a flamingos should be forced to wear shoes. I still stand by my points. I do not think I need to restate them when debating this stupid moose of French decent. Just......Vote CON. E-zay debate, huh?
Vote Placed by retarded-flamingo 7 years ago
retarded-flamingo
frenchmooseretarded-flamingoTied