LionOfJudah
Megatronimus_prime

flat earth

LionOfJudah has forfeited round #3.

LionOfJudah

Pro

sorry about the last one, i forgot i even challenged you, i wanted to give you a chance to make your points, i believe the earth is flat, and can be proven flat, if you have any arguments for why you believe its a ball, id love to hear them...
Megatronimus_prime

Con

Don't worry about it. I accept the debate and hopefully at the end we can agree or at least have a new respect for each others point of view.
LionOfJudah

Pro

you seem like a genuine soul, i cant promise to see eye to eye, but i can promise respect from my end.... so lets get to it... first off, the lack of curvature, the most obvious property of a sphere is curvature no?? yet no one can find, or measure it... 50+ miles away we can see lighthouses and sky lines... for instance we will use the photo of Chicago from grand Mere state park... which is over 50 miles away... this can be proven on any map with a mile to inch scale legend... http://www.exohuman.com... here is an example of the picture taken by Joshua Nowicki.... lets do some basic math... to calculate the curvature slope of a sphere with the radius of 3,947 miles... you would take the miles, square them, then multiply by 8... so 50 miles squared is 25,000.... 25,000 times 8 is 200,000... now thats 200,000 inches, so divide that by 12 to get feet as your unit... and you get 1,667 feet... thats 1,677 feet of supposed curvature, this is mathematical fact... the tallest building in Chicago is the Willis tower at a whopping 1,451 feet, it should be 200 feet below the curve... but we can see the base of every building... this in itself proves the earth is flat, or at least much much larger than they say... there are plenty of other examples and experiments that prove a flat stationary earth, including NASA documents... i am looking forward to your reply...
Megatronimus_prime

Con

Excellent points but other than the picture I have seen on the website you posted never have I seen a object 50+ miles away. If the earth was flat we should be able to see the end of it since our eyes can see The Andromeda galaxy which is 2.6 million light-years away. As for the sky line photo, it's just a mirage. This happens when air below the line of sight is colder than the air above it. The image appears above the true object. This is explained here http://www.kfvs12.com.... And for the NASA documents and other experiments that prove the earth is flat, there are many that may appear to show a flat earth but under closer observation actually prove the opposite or are just theoretical. Also if the earth is flat then were is the end of the earth, we should be able to see it, take a trip to go look at it. I look forward to seeing the experiments and documents you were talking about.
Posted by Megatronimus_prime 4 months ago
Megatronimus_prime
Not trying to be rude but if you don't post your argument this time I don't want a rematch. I have really good point and I'm sure you do to, but this is starting to become a waist of my time.