BiGPaPpa
M00M00

food is dumb life is werid

BiGPaPpa

Pro

that foood is really dumb and my mom died and life id werid cuz like a girl who likes someone elsed so yea life is werid and my life should be on fleak
M00M00

Con

welll my lyf isweird 2 papa, i li,me a guuurl her name is mom, but she is married to a man named dad :( i wish i was dad so mom would luv me. becaus e mum dis nnot love me i am not a goat!!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
BiGPaPpa

Pro

Well if ur a goat life is weird and maybe we are all goats in the eyes of humans or maybe humans are goats in the eyes of a goat and my mom dinbt luv me but lved jim jim died? boy being me like girl meaning her who dosen'tr like me so? and i will end all of you. food makes people fat so food is dumb,.,.,
M00M00

Con

We are all goats in du eyez of mexico but mexico is just full of mexicsn goats? 2 git the gurl 2 lik u tell her dat u have a call of duty car and run mike over with and them make a new friend with the girl then knock her out and force her 2 love u but them the mexican goats take over and kill you so it does not matter nyways
BiGPaPpa

Pro

BiGPaPpa forfeited this round.
M00M00

Con

M00M00 forfeited this round.
Posted by BiGPaPpa 1 year ago
BiGPaPpa
yeyeye