icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

frankfurter50 is a jerk

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

I think you are retarded. That is who you are. Please vote pro.

First round: Accept my challenge
Second round: Debate
Third round: Rebuttals/Closing
frankfurter50

Con

I accept, sir. I think you are equally an idiot.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

You are terrible at debating, and you have no idea how the world works. We must reconstruct the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and we need a one child policy.

You, frankfurter50, are just another one of those terrible Internet Trolls. We all know it, and you just don't want to openly admit it.

Thank you for debating.
frankfurter50

Con

Welcome, everyone. I am proud to debate, and I hope we can both act with civility.

I am not a jerk. As a matter of fact, I might be one of the only sane people here. My opponent, clearly, is much less kind for making this humiliating debate, which, as we can see, is a bad attempt to reclaim his dignity.

He seems to resent me because I am good at debating, and I continue to debate better than him. He doesn't want to improve, so he insults me, with the hope that my ego will be damaged. Unfortunately, my ego is small, so he can't throw any spears at it.

He also seems to resent me because I keep accepting his debates. This is not my fault, I simply enjoy debating with him, because his debates are always eccentric and enjoyable. If he does not want me to debate with him, he should challenge somebody else. It's as easy as that. I enjoy his debates. They're pretty neat. What else can I say?

He can't win. That's another reason for his resentment. The topics he wants to debate show that he has many wrong conceptions about the world. he debates things that, with all honesty, cannot be proven. Furthermore, he refuses to try to debate even slightly better when I prompt him to. There is a lot of room for improvement on his side. He could provide more evidence, he could be more opinionated. His debating style is bland and lifeless.

To give you some examples of the bizarre things he tries to prove, here are some links:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

You can interpret these as you wish, judges. I do not post them here as evidence for my side, but rather, as a record for you to observe in order to make your decision. If, in reality, you believe that he is a better debater, then by all means vote for him. I don't think he knows beans about the world.

This was best shown, perhaps, in one of his most recent debates:

http://www.debate.org...

This is more than idiocy, he's also a clear racist. When he first arrived at this site, I assumed he was just an inexperienced lout, but then I noticed this debate, and knew that he was a genuine troll.

This is not just a sick debate, it shows how racist, vile, and reprehensible he is. He is not an awesome ice bear. He is a disgusting ice bear, and I assume he's a member of the KKK too. A pro-racism polar bear. Insane. Just insane. How can you vote for a person like this, judges? How?

I'm not a jerk. I'm just a normal person who recognizes insanity. And I can tell that my opponent is in the first stages of a mental breakdown, or worse. He's a sad person who cannot admit defeat, so he creates debates like this, which strengthen his beliefs and undeserved pride.

I await our last round, sir. I'm bored.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I am not a human being. I am a polar bear; I repeat-a polar bear.

And also, how am I being racist or being a disgusting troll? I am genuinely expressing my viewpoints on society. Just saying, I support the One Child Policy, and I am concerned about black violence.

I don't have time to say everything about frankfurter50, but he/she also always is paying attention to me and being a stalker and a troll.
frankfurter50

Con

I did not say you were a human or a polar bear. I am positive about one thing, though. You are repulsive. It's fine if you're a polar bear. It's not OK to be a racist, or suggest segregation or mass genocide. Your mind is a twisted mess of wires, and when this debate is over, I hope you feel lots of guilt as to who you are and what you think.

You certainly have the intelligence quotient of a polar bear.

You are being racist, and a disgusting troll. You have opinions about the One Child Policy and black violence, but they are bad opinions and they will lower your popularity. Members of the KKK have opinions, but their opinions are vile and they do not get to share them at the expense of others. White people are just as violent as black people. Do you realize that, you thick skulled galoot? Skin color does not affect the personality of an individual. That's kindergarten level thinking.

I do not pay attention to you, and I do not stalk you, nor do I treat you with less civility than anyone else. Your debates are appealing to me because I always win them. I cannot lose, the topics you give are riotously ridiculous, and I have a strong urge to accept. That is all. If I could say one nice thing about your debates, it would be that they're very unique. And fun. I do enjoy witnessing your reactions to my intellect. It's a game of chess, sir. And I keep capturing your pieces.

You're very weird.

Vote fairly, judges. I'm outta here.
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
No thanks weirdo! Happy new year!