KingDebater
dairygirl4u2c

from an official capacity, the corn flake box has never contradicted itself

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner
Started: 5/17/2014 Category: Funny

KingDebater

Pro

This morning, my brother picked up the corn flakes box from the table. He said "There are some contradictions printed on this box!", to which I replied "No, there aren't". He then started wildly waving his arms around, pointing at this and that, but being completely incoherent. my intelligent view is that from an official capacity, the Corn flake box has never contradicted itself. Not on the ingredients, the mailing address, or the games/puzzles.I think this because not only have I not read any contradictions, but the object itself doesn't contradict anything. Like, it doesn't exist but not exist or anything.Thank you.
dairygirl4u2c

Con

the rooster has contradicted previous roosters regarding nutrition and content. he has done it intentionally. and he directed the contradictions to the general public. this meets the criteria for an authoritative statement by the rooster, and applies to all the statements by various roosters. the roosters are not consistent from an official capacity.
KingDebater

Pro

KingDebater forfeited this round.
dairygirl4u2c

Con

i reiterate

cock a doodle do
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
Damn, I thought she actually accepted this for a second.
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
Yeah, you should challenge Dairygirl.
Posted by 2-D 3 years ago
2-D
Nice, I think you should definitely challenge dairygirl directly on this. That would be an epic debate.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Posting three times, may honestly be the best path to getting a single good debate...

Anyway, brilliant resolution.
Posted by Bullish 3 years ago
Bullish
If done correctly, KingDebater will forfeit the next round.
Posted by Bullish 3 years ago
Bullish
I'll give you a hint, philochristos: go to debates leader boards and look toward the bottom.
Posted by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
That's what criteria is for, isn't it? The better members usually won't forfeit.
Posted by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
I thought the purpose of posting it three times is anticipating that two out of three will forfeit the debate, so to ensure he finds somebody who will complete the debate, he's got to post it three times.
Posted by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
well pointed out, dump!
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
You're not supposed to use capital letters.