hd1997
AizenKnaik

frozen vs. family guy

AizenKnaik

hd1997

Pro

1. accept
2. one sentence telling why or date me
3. closing sentence
AizenKnaik

Con

I don't really get what you are trying to debate. It could be either you want to know which of the two is the best or you want to debate whether the two movies are comparable or not. Either way, I'm going to try to tackle both sides.
To address the former, I'm into family guy because it's full of humor. On the other hand, I don't think these two should be compared. After all, they're not even under the same genre and family guy is a bit mature and rated X.
hd1997

Pro

well at least frozen has a plot
AizenKnaik

Con

Of course, I presume that family guy has a plot too or else it won't be able to appeal to the civic taste. It could be that its plot is presented in a trickier form and that's what makes it interesting. Every thing about it pretty much requires analysis to be able to get the humor behind. On the other hand, what makes Frozen uninteresting is basically its plot- too shallow and well, common to a point that it pissed other people off especially matured once. Thank you.
hd1997

Pro

at least we can understand frozens plot
AizenKnaik

Con

Precisely, that is also one of the reasons why it is actually uninteresting. The flow of the story is pretty much predictable. The people are not being challenged to delve deeper and explore their literary analysis. And by that, it may possibly result to people's weak ability to perceive things in their surroundings. In spite of the beauty of its animations and special effects, Frozen is nothing but a piece of trite in terms of plotting. Thank you.
Posted by Jabuticaba 3 years ago
Jabuticaba
I challenge you, hd1997 to a debate entitled "hd1997 should be banned from DDO". I am doing such because of your acts of plagiarism, profanity, and incomprehension on how you are supposed to debate. Please accept my challenge, in order to prove to the viewers that you deserve to stay on this website.
Posted by hd1997 3 years ago
hd1997
As if you suck Jabuticaba
Posted by Jabuticaba 3 years ago
Jabuticaba
Family guy has a much better plot than frozen.
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
hd1997AizenKnaikTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a clear win by con. He had explained how family guy does indeed have a plot, and how frozen's plot is inferior to family guy's. He also had superior grammar, because pro doesn't know what punctuation is.
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
hd1997AizenKnaikTied
Reasons for voting decision: Argument in favor of Frozen's plot. Family guy's plot was not presented.