Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

T/F A Religion should be founded around the script of the Bee Movie

Danklyn
paintballvet18

Yes......

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Does is?

Danklyn
swagger1423

I want to do this so i does is able to votes on things. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Is this even worth your time?

15139
swagger1423

Hello there. You have just clicked onto a debate. This debate could waste your time or it could be a lot of fun. First of all I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know how to start a debate. Maybe I did it right. I hope so. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes. I remember now. This is probably a waste of your time...but nothing is a waste of time. You will get something out of each experience in life. Even the smallest experience. Like this. Reading this may make you smile and if it does then I have succ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

is danny fat as hell

NotTobuscus1_Roblox_Hater
Sonofcharl

shut up jimmy...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Shrek is a stupid meme

The_Legend27
Tide_Bleach

Shrek is a dumb meme because:1. Most memes of him are bad CGI and CDI animations .2. Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life is really disturbing and creepy.3. Shrek is often shown as a child molester.4. The Shrek movies were bad.5. He has a lack of use in the meme world.6. He is a dead meme.7. Shrek memes were so 2016.8. I'm tired of seeing Shrek memes.9. Dirty jokes in the Shrek movies.10. Just because....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Cats are superior to Dogs

TheBritishEmber
shadow3600

Cats are better than dogs. First of all, cats need less room. Dogs need room to run around and play, cats on the other hand, could live with you in a studio apartment and never want more. Dogs need space to get active and if you put them in a small space they will get restless and not be the happy little puppy you want them to be. Cats cost less to get and to feed, they don't NEED toys unless you want to give them toys. Dogs need things to chew and, not all, but a large majority chew thr...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are walruses or seals better

CG_Nothsa
desttoyer

Walruses are better because the have tusks...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Red apples are superior to green apples.

Social-Justice_Carnist
straightup.gong

First off, green apples taste good due to the human appeal of contrasting flavors. Secondly, red is the color of blood, which does not taste good. This is compelling evidence for green apple supremacy. Furthermore, red apples are too embarrassed to be sold in a store, hence their redness. Their embarrassment will be transferred to us and we will struggle in our social life. Also, if you drop a red apple on the floor, it will not bounce six times; green apples, being like balls, will, and humans...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bananas Foster is delicious.

BananasFosterIsLife
NecroKid111

Bananas Foster is delicious because it is delicious....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should this debate be legal?

ialwayswinnomatterwut
dsjpk5

I believe that this debate is totally illegal for this to happen. This website should be illegal too. Sharing your own opinions is for losers....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago