Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

There is a difference between worms and scorpions

dura
Sean.McHale

There's a very simple point to be made here- scorpions and worms are both in the kingdom of Animalia. Very clearly close. Now, This clearly is not enough, Or else worms would be people. But they are both referred to as bugs. Is this not clear yet? They also happen to both have claws (velvet worms have very nice claws), Venom (bobbit worms), And often can be found under rocks or in other such areas. Given this, It is difficult to refute the fact that there is no difference between a worm and a sc...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

National anthem changed to despacito

BigBigGAy
asta

Desapacito should be our new national anthem. The current national anthem is wack. It is just a dull opera song that a bunch of cruddy singers perform at sporting events and has no meaning to the citizens at all. Despacito is a song that many people recognize and would represent our diverse population as a country supporting to immigrants. Having a bilingual anthem would show that our country is open to people of different languages, Culture and style of music. In 2009, 12. 5% of our country's p...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Wyoming does not exist

KacynWilliams
AKMath

So basically, In my years of being a man, I have come to the conclusion that Wyoming just doesn't exist. Like, Do you ever hear anything about Wyoming? Do you actually know about anything interesting that has happened in Wyoming? That's because it doesn't exist. You see, My theory is that, When driving through Wyoming, You get kidnapped by the Government, Who then erase your memory, And send you on your way. This is what Trump doesn't want you to know....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Lil Barnacle is the best rapper in 100 years

KacynWilliams
WinTrain

Aight so everybody should know that Lil Barnacle has the flow of an angel and he probably is one. So let's debate. Here's the rules; 1. There is no rules...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Gravity is Realt

Trey383
noobdebatr123

Gravity is real fight me...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

That the Earth is flat (Tom Y vs Matt G)

bongo5313
TheRealMattyG

This is a debate on "that the earth is flat"...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Does a woman enjoy the most in making love?

dasdaf
YahooAnswers

Sometimes I master-bet a lot out of losing my sex mojo or run broke. But sometimes I meet girls who enjoy making love until I can't satisfy them. I remember dating a girl who wanna do it almost after every 3 or 4 hours when I am with her, Plus I met my friend's wife who if we make love at night and I claim to be tired at night, If I promise her, She will wake me the next morning for it; if I claim hungry she'll cook and demand sex right after eating. So I am not sure about why in the sec...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Roasts #2

bongo5313
TheRealMattyG

"Alqwayda crashed into 9/11" - Matthew Girolami First off, Matthew you are built like a f*cking phosphilipid. You're twig a** legs are attached to your f*cked up head. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, In this debate i will talk about the following points: - your munted head - your sister and your family - your nonexistent social life - the fact that no one likes you and you should commit - youre a vegetable and possibly the most retarded kid i know - how you are not good at anythi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Roasts

bongo5313
Loxen

Roast each other and/or friends...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Bums Should Leave Us Alone

Maths-ScienceGuru
icebeartheawesome

con starts...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago