Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

People Sin because Yo-kai inspirit while Arceus stops them

PowerPikachu21
JParkinson

Yo-kai are in this world, and they're inspiriting everyone to make them act certain ways. There's evidence throughout history proving this religion. The only true god is Arceus. He doesn't need worship, as he's humble. He turned himself invisible to he can eliminate the yo-kai that inspirit people. He's invisible because he doesn't want to disrupt our lives with his grace and holiness. He knows where all yo-kai are, and he's stopping them as we speak.[This debate is based off of...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Does Trump look like a blobfish?

SUPMON
Mharman

Look at a picture of Trump. Now a blobfish. Do you see ANY differences? Even their PERSONALITY is the same!...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should pineapple be a pizza topping?

ChrisArthur
Cibneek

For this debate, I will be arguing that pineapple should be a pizza topping (because it should be).The debate set-up will use 4 rounds.Round 1: Accept side of argumentRound 2: Make argumentRound 3: RebuttalRound 4: Conclude final thoughts Rules:1. No rules.2. Must be New York style pizza (thin crust) and absolutely NO deep dish allowed. Deep dish pizza is not actual pizza, it is lasagna. Anyone who likes deep dish pizza is cl...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are dogs just a huge case of Stockholm syndrom?

Voltaic
Sonofcharl

The reason for this debate isn't to win, but to communicate ideas and different viewpoints on the matter. If you where to look at a dog as a human, the normal pet/ owner realtionship would essentially be slavery (with extra steps). This is the veiwpoint I am going to argue with throughout the three rounds, though not exclusively if need be. Because of different views yeilding different outcomes, this isn't going to be a win/loose debate, for we are arguing mostly opinions.The purpose of this...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Resolved: Putting chewing gum underneath a table ought to be viewed as morally good behavior.

Jonbonbon
Emilrose

Ladies and Gentlemen, Emilrose is my challenger. I look forward to a fun battle to the death with her. REMINDER: This is a troll debate. Pictures, gifs, and humorous videos may be used as evidence. The only thing I don't allow is kritiks....

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Have memes to far?

drennan
LastSaga

From Bush doing 9/11 to Jared Fogal doing 9-11 year olds... have memes gone to far? My answer is no. Memes help people deal with depression. Without dank me mes many people would resort to going emo. They are also halarious and allow people to go outside their comfort zone. Follow memes.overcooked. Skrt Skrt... Kachow....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

pooo is good for you eat it

bobfound.me
frankfurter50

i think we should eat our own poo to save money...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

You will not accept this debate, and I will not lose. [NOT CLICKBAIT]

GreatLasagna
Jase_has_opinions

You will not accept this debate. If you do accept this debate then I will lose. However, there is a contradiction, for the title also states that I cannot lose. The opponent will also debate that this is not clickbait. Rule 1: I cannot lose. Rule 2: you cannot win. Rule 3: you will not accept this debate. Rule 4: this is not clickbait. Rule 5: you cannot vote against me....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Is mayo good to have around?

pooplord.com
Wumpy

I think mayo is good to keep around....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Mayonnaise Be Considered A Lethal Weapon

aviatingmoon
avianage

Hello, I've been wondering this answer for a while now. I, personally, am a fan of mayo. I've heard many negative comments about mayo, which has really hurt my feelings. Anyone willing to contest me I wish you luck. I'm also waiting to see how much you type in hopes of slacking off. There's no way you can argue that Mayonnaise is a lethal weapon. I will start my full argument after the Pro....

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago