thelonelymoutain
iamjaysondivins

futanari

iamjaysondivins has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

thelonelymoutain

Con

the fact that we as a human race like the fact of female anime characters with the male genitailia is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my like and the fact that people like it is disturbing I dare any one to try to pro ague this topic.
thelonelymoutain

Con

in what way is it sexy. your partially attracted to men that's what your saying
Posted by ProgressCityDweller 2 weeks ago
ProgressCityDweller
Futanari consumers find sexual gratification from watching, or reading, fictitious depictions of female humanoid figures that inherit sexual reproduction systems of both sexes sexually penetrating other humanoid depictions while receiving the same treatment Thelonelymoutain. The gratification is a cognitive paraphilia inducing the consumers desire of freely experiencing sexual gratification that both sexes undergo. Consumers with sexual preferences of specific human genitalia can find pleasure watching Futanari material due to the idea of being sexually satisfied in multiple ways. Little eroticism involves the genital imagery.
Posted by thelonelymoutain 3 weeks ago
thelonelymoutain
and the fact that you comment on my debates is the reason why I want to kill myself.
Posted by What50 3 weeks ago
What50
What is wrong with a man attracted to a female with male genitalia? As far as we know it, there is nothing wrong or illegal with it. Also I can comment on any debate, because as far as I know it, I haven't done anything wrong, as far as breaking the terms and services of using this website. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Posted by thelonelymoutain 3 weeks ago
thelonelymoutain
that's not kink that's just a sick bastard who cant get out of their mothers basement or attic. and don't ever comment on my debates you sexist, racist , and down right rude piece of crap.
Posted by What50 4 weeks ago
What50
Don't kink shame.