coolalok
KevQuixote

future aircrafy acquisition in Indian navy, foreign procurement

coolalok

Con

The acquisition of aircrafts in Indian navy is a major issue of defence services. As of now, the most advanced aircrafts possessed by the Indian navy are procured from foreign countries, mostly I would say. So the future requirements n the needful capabilities which should be in the aircrafts could not be met with indigenization but foreign procurement. The world is running a race. The position which we r in it is also because of the aircrafts and other combatants procured by foreign countries, for example MIG 29k, sea harriers, UH3H, etc. So, I order to take Indian navy to a new level and towards a bright, unbeaten glorious future, foreign trade should be given preference over indigenization.
KevQuixote

Pro

I accept this debate, though I am a little unclear on the the position you want me to take. I am accepting as PRO, but in your introduction you state that you are in favour of foreign procurement. Do you want me to content on the side of Indian domestic aircraft development?

I will take up either position that you wish.

I look forward to this debate!
coolalok

Con

coolalok forfeited this round.
KevQuixote

Pro

KevQuixote forfeited this round.
coolalok

Con

coolalok forfeited this round.
KevQuixote

Pro

KevQuixote forfeited this round.