vi_spex
Kirraz

future exist, and future is always false as by definition future is ahead of now

vi_spex

Pro

the future and past is information, and my imagination only happens now

matter being real, the only distance that MATTERS is what's reachable by my physical body, not by my imagination

future=false(belief)
now=true(know)
past=truth(knowledge)
Kirraz

Con

The future cannot be false as information is a constant. Think of the universe as a computer, it has preset calculations (math) that determine everything. I can be sucked into a supermassive black hole (if its bigger than I believe 3 solar masses I'll survive the tidal forces), and lets say I survive the radiation. As I get closer and closer to the singularity I will see the entire history of the universe flash before my eyes (information travels at the speed of light and the escape velocity of a black hole is higher than the speed of light). Just because you cannot fathom a future pre-laid out for you doesn't mean it is not true. It's just science.
vi_spex

Pro

imagination is false, and the future is unknown, i have to imagine what is ahead of my personal physical experience

i konstantly dont experience the future in reality, as reality is now, to reach the future would be stepping into my own imagination with my physical body, which is impossible. i don't see the future with my physical eyes, like

information=false or truth
matter=true

the universe is an imaginary concept, not real

singularity=positive and negative energy of singular thought, stands in perfect opposition to humanity being in separation, like a pyramid with me at the top, and perhaps billions of people at the bottom

i have no beliefs, i don't believe in science

matter is eternal, no beginning and no end, only now. matter can only transform, never be created and destroyed. make the matter that is an apple nothing, i dare ya
Kirraz

Con

The universe cannot be an imaginary concept. When you use math you can calculate orbits of objects light years away, if all of this was imaginary then how would I be. I am my own conscious and you are too. I like to think of the saying Coigo erto sum "I doubt, I think therefore I am.". If you are correct then nothing is real, we are just constructs of someones imagination but as you said in the previous argument imaginations aren't real. Don't trap yourself in a paradox as you just did.
vi_spex

Pro

unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now, how do you know a universe is true?

illuminati=light now

I just call it, reality, everything, something, matter, because if I say matter, space and time Is implied for example, as matter is a true experience, and matter is only now, I know my experience of now, I know is matter now, i am my physical body, and i am my eyes, so i am the light i see, i am..

to me a star is a light in the night sky and nothing beyond that, and the earth I know beneath me has no necessary shape.

light has no speed, to my physical experience light is on or off

light is unlimited beyond the limit I put on the light by seeking it

i know my experience of now, therefore i am

i=space(eye)
am=time

only the time of now is true
Kirraz

Con

Kirraz forfeited this round.
vi_spex

Pro

vi_spex forfeited this round.
Kirraz

Con

Kirraz forfeited this round.
vi_spex

Pro

vi_spex forfeited this round.
Kirraz

Con

Kirraz forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
future=false=belief
now=true=know
past=truth=knowledge=destruction(turn my back)

join me on facebook, you might just figure it out that way
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
@spex

What exactly do you smoke and where can I get it?
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
don't forget your tail friend :)
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
"false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now."

Exactly my friend. Since the future is beyond the now, it is false.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
the future is just about 1 second ahead of my personal physical experience of now

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

now is balancing point between future and past
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
The future exists? FALSE.

We can't make that claim since we are stuck in the "now". Due to us being in the 'now' we can't say there is a future with surety. Only until the future becomes the now do we know it is real.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
I will give a hint, the future is god
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
sometimes, but that dosnt make them less true ;)
Posted by n7 2 years ago
n7
Spex, so do you just get super high and make these debate topics?
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
how else would i think

knowledge is a subset of know, and belief is a subset of knowledge, as my perception of future is shaped by information from the past, and experience is now