Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is SANIC part of the Illuminati?

VeganBeefBurrito
Mharman

I thenk SANIC has tekken ovurl de worl alredy cuz i sae so....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Magic: The Gathering vs Yu-Gi-Oh

TheDemonSlayer
shadow3600

This is my first debate so i am going to tackle a debate at my school is Magic better than Yu-Gi-Oh i will be defending Magic while my opponent is defending Yu-Gi-Oh. I will not ague in this round so future opponent may start there argue Good luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Roblox vs Minecraft

Natsu145
NecroKid111

Hello there, today I will be starting a particular debate that I've been meaning to argue about for quite a while now. Roblox vs Minecraft. I(the pro) will be choosing for Roblox. The con will be choosing for Minecraft. I won't be arguing this round so the opponent can go ahead and present his/her argument right away. Anyways, with all of that aside, best of luck to my future adversary!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are games the cause of violence throughout the world?

BerNerNerZ
FollowerofChrist1955

Are games the cause of violence throughout the world? This argument is asking if murders and violence has influence from video games. For example, if a grandmother was shot by her grandson, would that be because of the influence of a shooting game, or other causes? Con gets the first argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

What's better, Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch

Memes101
DakotaTheSock

I think overwatch is better because it's got better graphics weapons and concept, I haven't really played it but I've seen videos and watch them at least a stream a day....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Call of Duty 2k17 boots in the ground or nah? (Opinion)

Memes101
Ocelot59

Whats better? Boots on the ground or in the air? I think boot on the ground because it gets kind of tiring having to double tap a for jet pack or wall running is disorienting...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Club penguin should be brought back?

equilibristic
NeuralNetwork

o...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is roblox chat filter becoming too safe

abperalta100
Mharman

Roblox has become to safe with the filters...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should video games be considered a sport??

shiannah.rose
Swaffnuts33

video games should not be considered a sport because sports should be you getting off the couch and getting active....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Videogames are actually good for you

TheTrueLegend
CosmoJarvis

I strongly believe that video games are really good for you. Video games are good for you because you get better problem solving skills. In life you must problem solve a lot no matter where you are. You get better Hand-eye coordination when playing video games like call of duty. You also see farther and clearer in some areas because some games involve you to see though a scope and you must see little things to defeat your enemies. In some games like minecraft Hunger games, you must know wh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago