Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are live action role play games dangerous?

curiousdebater721
Omeruin

Live action role play games can make players blur the line between reality and the game, it might lead to violence in their future, and can ruin many friendships and relationships....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is video games good for children?

ashwin-kumar
H3h3

playing video games is good for health, as it helps in coordination of the body parts and the brain which is the most necessary requirement in early age...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should videogames be considered a sport?

Flamer5577
NDECD1441

Do you think video games should be considered a sport. As well as I like video games myself, I think it should be considered a sport! - Gamers work long and hard hours practicing for a tournament...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Can video games be good for teens?

Lryeann719
dsjpk5

If you're buying gifts for children this holiday season,chances are very good there are games on someone's wish list. But should you buy them those games? Are they just mind candy, capable of rotting kids'brains? Over the last few years, there's been a lot of research done on the social, emotional, mental and physical benefits of gaming, and the results may surprise you: video games actually have considerable real-world benefits....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Minecraft is Satanic

Iamnotareligiousnutjob
Shocky190

A Christian Child should not play Minecraft, and a Christian Parent should not allow their child to play the Satanic game. Minecraft promotes Mormonism, by teaching a false belief that children will become gods of their own universes, that they built themselves, while in reality, only God can create a universe, and players will never become gods. Minecraft also promotes Darwinism, another false belief which is responsible for many evils, by allowing players to create new lifeforms, while only Go...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Basketball or football

recon0412
Jayson_Perdue

Since I said that shcool is not cool, shcool is not cool. Kids should not have to be brutally forced to go to shcool, because it is not cool. Shcool just teaches us about hitler and those darn nazi's. Alos we learn how to spell. And it gets boring because I know how to spell every word in the alphapet. Shcool should be nuked. In other words screw shcool because shcool is not cool....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Sans vs Chara rap battle(judgement hall)

RaeRae0222
Mharman

Sans the skeleton here, and all my patience is gone. If you don't want a bad time, better go runnin' back to your mom! Oh wait, that's right, you can't, cuz you stabbed a knife into her. There ain't no turnin' back now, you DIRTY BROTHER KILLER! You better get ready brat, this meglovania's comin' in fast. You think you're ready, well think again, this fight will be your last!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The Fire Flower in Super Mario Bros Wii better than the Ice Flower

Jelloman45
Mharman

The Fire Fire Flower is easy to use and can kill any creature, except a boss. They are also super common, and bounce for a while. While the Ice Balls fall after one bounce....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

New Super Smash Bros. Character+Stage Contest!!

JimShady
PowerPikachu21

This debate is a Smash Game: My opponent and I will each choose a video game character or a video game duo (example: Ice Climbers) from any game, any console, so long as he/she/it is a video game character to be a new character in the Super Smash Bros. series of games. Also, to make it even more fun, you can choose a stage to go along with your character, but it has to be a location from the game/series from which they originate. Categories that will be judged are: 1. Moveset/Controllability...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

mario vs sonic

mario64lover
Sonicisaloser

all power-ups are allowed. only use one of each. superstar and super sonic are allowed. i'll allow my opponent to choose side....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago