Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Grand Theft Auto 7

DinoDingDong
Enderjay

Grand Theft Auto 7 should be a story line with teenagers instead of adults because of the more active and social lifestyle....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 28 Minutes Ago

Is E.T (Atari 2600) a good game?

somerandomguy98
PowerPikachu21

I don't think it's a good game because it has a bunch of problems with the games code. There are too many problems because of falling into pits, the confusing gameplay, and the only way that looks like you can be able to play the game is with the manual....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

yo mom is so fat

jackhiggy4
Belgian_Problem

yo mom is so fat she left the house in high heels and came back in flip flops f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f h g g g g g g gg g gg gg gg g gg g g gg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g gg gg g gg gg g gg gg gg g h hh h h h h h hh h hh h hh h h hh h h h hh h h hh hh h h h h hh h hh h hhh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h j j jj j jj j jj jj j jjj jj...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Online games at school

Flora7
FactvsFeeling

I believe schools should not block any game websites because there are multiple students who don't have electronics. That they use school computers to play games on. For an example my school district they gave every school in the district iPads. So my point being is that for the students who don't have extra electronics or none at all than schools should have gaming websites unblocked....

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Mimikyu is the best pokemon out of all of them

notethan
Who_The_Frick_Cares

Mimikyu is the most cute pokemon out of all of them. It wants to be loved, and it actually tries to be caught by you. It is powerful, and its disguise ability with swords dance and play rough is a force to be reckoned with. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY AGAINST THIS!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

PC's are better than consoles

JSMG
FanboyMctroll

So, thanks in advance for accepting the argument. I am here to try and prove to you that PC's are in many ways better than consoles are. The argument will start in the 2 round, so please, don't start your argument in the first round...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Nba 2k17 is it the best sports game of the year

DEBATOR2017
PANThersMAn2017

Nba 2k17 upped it's game this year. It added a whole new system in the game with the new ORANGE JUICE thing. It added more stuff than any other sports game. round 1= claim round 2= evidence round 3=conclusion...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

yes to bf1 no to cod inf. warefare

luciomain
prof_sexy

bf1. the graphics, the hype, gameplay. cod was just going to much into the future. and i cant stand it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Cubone is a Kangaskhan

warren42
Mharman

Full text of resolution: Cubone is a Kangaskhan who had its mother killed when it was young.Structure: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Constructive (No rebuttals) Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Closing ArgumentsI assume most of these won't apply, but the rules are outlined below anyway. No new arguments in the final round.No kritiks of the resolution or counterplans allowed.No trolling.No semantics.

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tell me Rimworld isn't awesome

scroobiuspip
MrSquid224

I love Rimworld and play it most days, tell me why I'm wasting my time :)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago