deathknight1559
ChristianM

gangsters are bad for the society and there is nothing good about them

ChristianM

deathknight1559

Con

gangs on the streets are bad robberyof important banks shootings and muggings kiddnappings they are all bad its not like there any adding to the world why not just give every single one of them the chair if they save maybe 2 or 3 people does does that make them any more good when they become gangstars their already bad if someone who had came in to your town robbed a few stores killed a few people commited sexual crimes and then rescued say a bunch of people out of a burning building(could you call them heroes) or would still put them away like they diserved if you didnt who nows what else theyll do they could rob you of your families jeweles or valubles its a thing that needs to be taken care of others wise it just gets worst our governments let murderers and rapists out on this parole crap this is ridiculus why cant we just go back to the old days when they had whips for the children hangings and the lot of punishments.

all i now is they dont belong,they dont deserve another chance,
i think they should drop them in the middle of the desert
ChristianM

Pro

MY OPPONENTS ARGUMENT:

MY ARGUMENT:
I had to double check the title of this debate multiple times while reading my opponents argument. Clearly, as you can read above, he mentions that gangsters are, and I quote "bad robberyof important banks shootings and muggings kidnappings they are all bad its not like there any adding to the world why not just give every single one of them the chair" Well, this is clearly a PRO point. Why not just give every gangster the chair? The topic of this debate is "gangsters are bad for the society and there is nothing good about them". Well, I clearly win. Because if you read my opponents argument thoroughly, you will notice that he said my argument for me....in a 5 year olds context.

I urge a PRO ballot on this topic not only due to my opponents 500 word sentence, but also because the ebtire argument of my opponents is in support of the PRO.
Enough said.
If you are the PRO, you must prove that Gangsters are bad for society and that Gangsters are a menace. If you are the CON you must prove otherwise. By saying all of those PRO points within his argument, he has just practically forfeited the entire debate.

I URGE A PRO BALLOT!
deathknight1559

Con

deathknight1559 forfeited this round.
ChristianM

Pro

My argument still stands strong, and therfore, I urge a PRO.
deathknight1559

Con

deathknight1559 forfeited this round.
ChristianM

Pro

Seeing that my opponent has obviously forfeited the entire debate...I urge a PRO ballot.
Don't agree with a side that has no argument.
Posted by wjmelements 8 years ago
wjmelements
Defaulted PRO.
Posted by Dofusman 8 years ago
Dofusman
negative of a negative = positive!!!
Why CON??

Grammar is spelled well... grammar.
Posted by ChristianM 8 years ago
ChristianM
A 500 word sentence? Dude, I need more of achallenge than this.
Posted by AnimeFanTony 8 years ago
AnimeFanTony
deathknight why would you take con yet in your argument you clearly go pro on this topic? Also you should improve your grammer.
Posted by ChristianM 8 years ago
ChristianM
His areguement is in support of the pro.
Posted by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
I really don't think you will. All con has to do is show one instance in which a gangster did something good. Whether that is some contribution to an economy through the black market, or a certain gang member saving an infant
Posted by ChristianM 8 years ago
ChristianM
Im soooooooooooooo gonna do well.
Posted by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
lol i would have taken the con side of this
Vote Placed by wjmelements 8 years ago
wjmelements
deathknight1559ChristianMTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
deathknight1559ChristianMTied