ollie342
frenchmoosetwo

garlic butter on toast is good

ollie342

Pro

Ever had it? mmmmm
frenchmoosetwo

Con

-After reviewing my opponents extensive argument to support his claim that garlic butter on toast is good I have come to the conclusion that the only way to provide any competent rebuttal would be to search through the uncharted lands of the second layer of inner crust of Jupiter's thirty-seventh moon in search of deeply intricate and highly informative evidence to only hope to attempt to formulate a retaliation suitable for such a complicated topic of debate-

-----THE EVIDENCE----

-After returning from my arduous journey, involving far to many quelling obstacles for such a simplistic mind such as my own to comprehend, I have found that garlic butter is indeed made of garlic!.. and butter. [1] "A marriage of rich, warm butter and strong, pungent garlic". how can such a substance be counted as good? After opening up a container of diced garlic i was greeted by the most abhorrently gruesome stench that had ever befell my nasal cavities. Even if you were to truly mix this execrable substance with toast, would that truly alleviate the negative factors bestowed upon you by this pungently smelling menace? Not to mention the effects it could have on ones body odor.. After eating large quantities of garlic one could essentially begin to secrete garlic stench from oneself, not a terribly noticeable amount I might add but indeed undesired by most people i would imagine [2].-

- One could also possibly find that it is very well conceivable to essentially in a sense "overdose" on garlic. A person who indulges them-self in too much garlic could potentially begin to feel the ailing symptoms of "nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea" on a potentially more extreme note, one could possibly begin to "‘burn' your stomach and digestive tract" with the over ingestion of garlic. Using myself as an example.. I eat vast amounts of toast (shall we say), but i don't fancy the taste of everyday butter found popular amongst some people and instead wish to substitute this with some garlic butter. I am unaware of these "side effects" and over indulge myself with it and am now ill. This is obviously not good and it has involved the indulgence of garlic butter on toast therefore my opponents statement is false-

-I await my opponents surely crushing response-

-----VOTE PR0oo0000oo----

---Sources---

[1] http://www.wisegeek.com...
[2] http://www.all4naturalhealth.com...
ollie342

Pro

Whats your number? I'll send you a pic! It's yummy!
frenchmoosetwo

Con

-I show great gratitude for such a swift response and in the fact that my opponent has put forth such a pronounced effort to bring forth such a structured and convincing argument in an attempt to lay waste to the evidence brought forth in round one showing how garlic butter on toast in indeed not "good", but i was stricken with great stupefaction to have stumbled upon some well hidden flaws in the logic of his unquestionably well thought out rebuttal-

----REBUTTAL----

-My opponent claims to require my "number", aside from the fact that his case would gain noting pertaining to the debate topic at hand i will blithely uphold my need to rebut such arguments. My opponent pleads from me a number, but is not very articulate as to what this number would be. Being a student this "number" could coincide with a student number, social security number, credit card number, the numbers chosen on last nights lottery game, phone number even the number associated with my age or birth date. Obviously this question is quite flawed in terms of both detail and relevance within the confines of this debate, I ask of my opponent to be more articulate in his latter retaliations.-

-After an egregiously long struggle with understanding my opponents hefty reply i also stumbled upon what appeared to be another irrelevant point! Bewildered even further by the fact that he wants to "send (me) a pic! It's yummy!", I would like to remind my opponent that we are debating a topic of considerable importance and advise him to please refrain from straying from topic. I can only believe that based on this quote my opponent means to say that a picture would be "yummy". Assuming that the "number" my opponent previously asked me for was my phone number.. and that he did indeed send me a picture how would he assume i devour said picture?, let alone find it to have a pleasing taste to go along with it?-

-My opponent has failed to provide enough substantial evidence to support his claim that garlic butter on toast is good and has also left the mission of rebutting my previous statements unaccomplished, I can only pray that i will be competent enough to withstand the undoubtedly deep evidence surely saved up for my opponents round three argument to come-

-----VOTE PR0oo0000oo----
ollie342

Pro

ollie342 forfeited this round.
frenchmoosetwo

Con

-It is but once in a fleeting lifetime that one comes across such a worthy adversary such as this that takes such vast amounts of his time to put forth such overwhelmingly striking debates such as this. To see such a debater fall short on the premise of something of such insignificance as time is astonishing, I had been looking forward to an overpowering argument from pro that would truly test the mental limits (and stability) of all of its viewers but it appears as though i will have to put aside my hopes for such a retaliation until the fourth round.-

-----VOTE PR0oo0000oo----

ollie342

Pro

ollie342 forfeited this round.
frenchmoosetwo

Con

-The greatest and most unfounded form of deep sadness befalls me at the sight of this disappointing turn of events.. Not only once has my opponent failed to bring any form of refuting evidence forward, but a second time as well. Perhaps i was quick to come to such a conclusion on my opponents ability to remain steadfast in the most intense of situations.. I had truly hoped we could continue arguing on this incredible debate topic that undoubtedly half of the beings on this earth would otherwise be unworthy of being even within a three-hundred mile radius of its presence, let alone be able to debate it with such intricacy as my opponent has shown in the first 2 rounds.-

-Alas my points still stand and my opponent has yet again failed to refute them because of his absence of time for this website, I fully understand that for him to truly be able to type out all of his evidence in the full clarity and spectacle that he must have only dreamed of showing he would require vasts amounts of space beyond the capacity of these inferior eight-thousand character debating spaces. After all is said and done and the debate comes to a close I feel obligated and truly confident that the audience to be will see clearly through all of the trickery and semantics and see that there is only one vote that can bring an end to this conflict.-

-----VOTE PR0oo0000oo----
Posted by frenchmoosetwo 6 years ago
frenchmoosetwo
?? wut
Posted by TheMasterDebator 6 years ago
TheMasterDebator
wooow
Posted by frenchmoosetwo 6 years ago
frenchmoosetwo
i take useless debates with srs bsns? lol no its just a way to make a stuupid remark without a retarted short response O.o
Posted by II_SoMG_II 6 years ago
II_SoMG_II
Omg Ollie your opponent took the debate to the next level..... As of right now he's got my vote
Posted by frenchmoosetwo 6 years ago
frenchmoosetwo
prepare thinself
Posted by ollie342 6 years ago
ollie342
I understand..your afraid to debate me because I'll beat you! Let's go!!
Posted by adealornodeal 6 years ago
adealornodeal
Seriously? Debates like this are such trash
Posted by 1stLordofTheVenerability 6 years ago
1stLordofTheVenerability
And the point of this debate is? :P
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never makes a substantial argument, whilst Con does. Pro also forfeits, so conduct to Con based on that. Source points to Con for being the only debater to use sources.
Vote Placed by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied
Reasons for voting decision: wut
Vote Placed by quarterexchange 6 years ago
quarterexchange
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't vote for himself
Vote Placed by Cobo 6 years ago
Cobo
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied
Vote Placed by ollie342 6 years ago
ollie342
ollie342frenchmoosetwoTied