blackliger777
harrytruman

gay animals exist

harrytruman

blackliger777

Pro

There are there are hundreds or even thousands of animals that are actually gay.

For example.

Male dolphins often break away from the females to engage in all-male orgies, apparently for fun. There are plenty of females around, yet they still engage in this, as do other sea mammals. They are not trying to dominate each other, they're pleasuring each other playfully. Sometimes they will pair up REGARDLESS of availability of females.

Male giraffes sometimes show affection towards each other by intertwining their necks affectionately just as male/female couples do. Again, this is despite the availability of females. But if you really don't think this is homosexual activity, when you catch your son necking with another boy, you can relax because it's not gay, it's just him asserting dominance....
harrytruman

Con

No sources, just claims.
I win! Vote Con!
blackliger777

Pro

If you didn't even try to argue against it then why'd you accept the debate?
harrytruman

Con

First off, what is there to debate? You just made claims, for example; there are no such thing as Gay animals, therefor, this is true, because I claim so. I can say whatever i like, but until I prove it- it's just claims.

Secondly, you haven't proven anything, assuming of coarse that this is true, it doesn't "mean" anything.
I would like for you to look at your argument a little closer here, you are saying that because certain animals show affection for those of the same gender, that they are gay.
To the pure all things are pure, and to the corrupt all things are corrupt I guess,
you think that these animals are gay because you cannot think of any other reason that anyone or any thing would show affection other than for sex. This is a clear indication that your mind is in the gutters.
For example, a couple might hug to show affection, according to your logic, hugging is sexual.
I hug my pet dog, therefor this is sexual, beastiality is natural, and therefor acceptable somehow.
blackliger777

Pro

blackliger777 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Con

Harry Truman wins by knockout!!!!!!!!
blackliger777

Pro

blackliger777 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Con

Let's overview this debate shall we?
Pro brings up how homosexuality occurs in nature, but fails to provide any source for this so I don't know it to be true, I ask Pro to provide a source and he deflects the question and tells me to come up with an argument, so I do and Pro forfeits, twice, I am the only one making any real arguments with common sense in them so vote Con!
blackliger777

Pro

blackliger777 forfeited this round.
harrytruman

Con

I can give you 4 good reasons why to vote con,
1). Pro never cited his sources for his claims, so they are most likely false, and even if they were true, the burden of proof is on him to prove these claims, not me. So seeing as though his burden of proof has not been fulfilled, his argument is actually not an argument as it has not been established. Hence, Con is the only one to provide an argument.
2). Con refuted Pro's claims, so even if there were sources for his claims, it would not matter as these claims were proven by Con NOT to establish his point.
3). Pro forfeited 3 times.
4). in R2, Pro decided NOT to rebuttal my claims but to instead to act as if he has established his claims, and that they are automatically true, and was very disrespectful about it and said that I was the one not providing an argument.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
1. She ets confiscated, read your Hebrew.
2. First I need to see the verse you are refering to.
3. No, the woman is accused of sexual perversion, if this is true, she gets stoned, as punishment, the same allies to men when they commit sexual perversion.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
3. No, the woman is accused of sexual reversion, if this is true, she gets stoned, as punishment, the same allies to men when they commit sexual perversion.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
I'm sorry, I didn't get a notification that you replied so I thought that you didnt, anyway, I checked the verse you are referring to and I got the answer, here's two explanations:
1. If it is a masle child, it gets circumcized after the first 7 days, since you cannot circumcize a girl, the unclean period is double, because there is no citcumcizion.
2. Female babies weight 2 times male children, so the Israelites thought that it had more stress on the body, and hence, too two times as long to recuppirate
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
"1). There you go, we are not talking about rape then.
2). No it isn't, but it is sleeping around and having sex with multiple peoples, which is just as bad.
3). Yeah you said that it meant something that it didn't."

1. The woman still gets scourged. Plus, rape never entered this specific discussion.
2. So sleeping with one person before marriage according to you is deserving of death?
3. Oh? The woman is accused of not being a virgin, if this accusation is true, the woman is stoned to death, if it is not, the father is paid compensation by the accuser. Point out to me where I went wrong.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
Also, repeating a previous question that was not answered:
"How is giving birth to something with a vagina much more dirty than giving birth to something with a penis?"
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
1). There you go, we are not talking about rape then.
3). Yeah you said that it meant something that it didn't.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
"1). Actually it is- he gets stoned, not with weed though.
2). No the scriptures actually say that if she commits adultery she gets stoned, you misquoted the Torah.
3). Why is the father paid for her being wrongly accused, I don't know so I am going to ask Talmid."

1. This is what happens to the man.

"The man, however, must bring a ram to the entrance to the tent of meeting for a guilt offering to the Lord. 22 With the ram of the guilt offering the priest is to make atonement for him before the Lord for the sin he has committed, and his sin will be forgiven."

2. It never mentions adultery. Adultery is when someone who is married has sex with someone who is not their spouse. Since the woman was not married beforehand, she could not have committed adultery.
I misquoted the Torah?
Misquoted: "quote (a person or a piece of written or spoken text) inaccurately."
I copied and pasted directory from Leviticus. I put down exactly what the scripture said.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
1). Actually it is- he gets stoned, not with weed though.
3). Why is the father paid for her being wrongly accused, I don't know so I am going to ask Talmid.
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
"3). The guy gets punished, the girl gets compensated, COPESH?????????????
4). You made it sound like it said something that it didn't.
5). The lie was directed mainly toward her father, understand?"

1. That's not what the scripture says. it says the girl gets either compensated or punished. What happens to the man is never mentioned.
2. I said that if a bride was not a virgin, she was killed. The scripture says that if there is no proof that the woman was a virgin, she would be stoned to death. I think those two things are pretty similar, don't you?
3. Directed at the father? Here is the verse containing the accusation:
"And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:"
Her father is not mentioned.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
3). The guy gets punished, the girl gets compensated, COPESH?????????????
5). Yeah Yeah, I will talk to Talmid about this hold on.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
blackliger777harrytrumanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture